🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump triggers temper tantrum from CNN's tapper

I actually get some satisfaction from watching Trump treat the media like shit. They've had it coming for a long time.
Watch how the fucking seditious traitors at CNN/MSNBC/WAPO/NYT react when the AG brings charges of sedition against a few dozen LIB MSM traitors and within Government agencies.
Public trials televised for the whole world to witness.
Don't think this is about to happen?
Think again.

Yes. We all know Trump and his supporters were hoping for him to be able to turn this into some sort of dictatorship where any disagreement with the orange leader is dealt with swiftly and severely, but it's just not going to happen.

"We all know ... "

LMAO!

I love the arrogance of the left.

(Actually, I don't ... it pisses me off)

Just read all the constitutional rights his supporters are saying he should eliminate. Lock his opposition up? Deport people who don't worship his orange ass? That's nuts.

I actually get some satisfaction from watching Trump treat the media like shit. They've had it coming for a long time.
Watch how the fucking seditious traitors at CNN/MSNBC/WAPO/NYT react when the AG brings charges of sedition against a few dozen LIB MSM traitors and within Government agencies.
Public trials televised for the whole world to witness.
Don't think this is about to happen?
Think again.

Yes. We all know Trump and his supporters were hoping for him to be able to turn this into some sort of dictatorship where any disagreement with the orange leader is dealt with swiftly and severely, but it's just not going to happen.

"We all know ... "

LMAO!

I love the arrogance of the left.

(Actually, I don't ... it pisses me off)

Just read all the constitutional rights his supporters are saying he should eliminate. Lock his opposition up? Deport people who don't worship his orange ass? That's nuts.

That's also demonstrably false ... but, hey, never let reality get in the way of a good leftist rant.

Trump calls CNN out and that's whining. Then Tapper whines about being called out as "very fake news".

He is probably realizing that he might be unemployed pretty soon.

You can kiss his ass for all I care but when you come here and lie I'll call you on it. The right is far more interested in protecting constitutional rights than the left. As president you don't lose your 1st amendment rights. Free speech works both ways.

CNN pundits were unable to suppress their outrage after President Trump’s marathon press conference in which he downgraded the floundering propaganda network from “fake news” to “very fake news.”

Jake Tapper exhibited a particularly high level of indignance during a panel discussion, at one point turning to the camera to deliver direct orders to the president to “stop whining and do your job.”............................CONT.

Trump Triggers Temper Tantrum From CNN’s Tapper
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

CNN is just the worst of all the fake news sites. It hard to believe how many people still use them as thier source. Once in awhile you can find some articles that actually hold truth to them. But 99% of them are full of pure bs lies.

Tapper caught pushing fake news

Jake Tapper is spot-on.

This thread is beyond funny.

All the Trumpettes declaring that everyone is lying & only Trump is telling the truth.

The stupid orange fuck lied about this "landslide" election, he is lying about his campaign contacting the Russians, he is lying illegals voting against hio,m. The man is a big fat liar & you asshats slobber all over him. You are too stupid to know he is mocking ypu as he dupers you into thinking he is right & everyone else is wrong.

And he on on vacation again.
Compared to what the polls were saying he did win in a landslide, you idiot.

All the Trumpettes declaring that everyone is lying & only Trump is telling the truth.

The stupid orange fuck lied about this "landslide" election, he is lying about his campaign contacting the Russians, he is lying illegals voting against hio,m. The man is a big fat liar & you asshats slobber all over him. You are too stupid to know he is mocking ypu as he dupers you into thinking he is right & everyone else is wrong.

But it was not. Yet your orange hero keeps lying to face & you don't care?

Amazing what some help from your friends can get you or should I say your друзья.

jho knew the key to winning is to go after the racist, white Supremacist vote? Is that how he got your vote?

Trump calls CNN out and that's whining. Then Tapper whines about being called out as "very fake news".

He is probably realizing that he might be unemployed pretty soon.
Tapper is a few months ahead of the fucking legal tsunami the new AG is about to use to wash away the fucking seditious traitors in numerous government agencies/Lib MSM outlets.
He's already packing. Headed to a LIB owned pissant TV station in Cal. somewhere.
That's the last anyone will hear from him.
He's going to be The Head Of The News Department!.........at a 'community' TV Station with SIX employees! HAAA HAAAA!

Oh Donald! You're SO Presidential! *heart flutters*
Awww... So sad... Someone not playing by the "rules" you grown so accustomed to? Not used to the target of your slander slinging shit back into your face; are ya? Better get used to it. A new day is dawning. So you better catch up, or you'll get left behind. And judging by Novembers outcome; y'all got a lotta catchin' up to do. Better double time it!

Amazing what some help from your friends can get you or should I say your друзья.

jho knew the key to winning is to go after the racist, white Supremacist vote? Is that how he got your vote?
No, America is sick of you ignorant liberals. You even did away with a children's skating party, because Trump's company remodeled it in the eighties. Talk about deplorable, adults punishing kids to make a political statement. I would've never done that to my son.

No, America is sick of you ignorant liberals. You even did away with a children's skating party, because Trump's company remodeled it in the eighties. Talk about deplorable, adults punishing kids to make a political statement. I would've never done that to my son.
You doom your own children to a more difficult life, dirtier air, more polluted all because you vote Republican. They ignore global warming. They will allow corporations to pollute for more profits.

Don't give me shit about some skating party.

I would not do business with any Trump company because he is a bigot, liar,and supports white supremacists. You probably love all of those things.

You would kill your own children for political purposes.

Oh Donald! You're SO Presidential! *heart flutters*
Awww... So sad... Someone not playing by the "rules" you grown so accustomed to? Not used to the target of your slander slinging shit back into your face; are ya? Better get used to it. A new day is dawning. So you better catch up, or you'll get left behind. And judging by Novembers outcome; y'all got a lotta catchin' up to do. Better double time it!
38% approval rating. Yep, someone needs to catch up.

You doom your own children to a more difficult life, dirtier air, more polluted all because you vote Republican. They ignore global warming. They will allow corporations to pollute for more profits.

I would not do business with any Trump company because he is a bigot, liar,and supports white supremacists. You probably love all of those things.

Please provide proof of your claims, instead of talking points.

1) Trump called Global Warming a hoax.
2) Trump signed a bill that allows coal companies to pollute streams.
3) Trump wants & put in a EPA head that will loosen the air quality rules.
4) Trump - Bannon - White Supremacist
5) Trump is a bigot when it comes to Muslims, women, Hispanics. Just pay attention to what he has said.

The idea you knew none of this proves just how freaking stupid you are.

5) Trump is a bigot when it comes to Muslims, women, Hispanics. Just pay attention to what he has said.

Global warming is a hoax.
Coal companies are back in business till a cleaner more efficient source of energy is found.
Right the pea has too much power. They can regulate puddles in your yard.
The race card means nothing anymore.
Bigot towards women? Then why do he hire one of the first women ceo's?
You're an idiot, think for yourself for once.

Global warming is a hoax.
Coal companies are back in business till a cleaner more efficient source of energy is found.
Right the pea has too much power. They can regulate puddles in your yard.
The race card means nothing anymore.
Bigot towards women? Then why do he hire one of the first women ceo's?
You're an idiot, think for yourself for once.
1) Global Warming is SCIENCE, You're a idiot.
2) Coal is not ba k in business. Gas is still cheaper.
3) the "puddle" story is a lie. I guess you think smaller streams & creeks do not run into larger ones/. You think somehow a polluted smaller streams does not transport that pollution to larger streams. Another example of your stupidity.
4) Defending bigotry, racism, & white supremacy proves you are a deplorable.
5) So youi drag out the "But I have a black friend" excuse. Trump said a woman's value is only in their looks & treats women as someone he can grope.

2i9jb7b.jpg

Forum List

Back