🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump triggers temper tantrum from CNN's tapper

Just read all the constitutional rights his supporters are saying he should eliminate. Lock his opposition up? Deport people who don't worship his orange ass? That's nuts.
You can kiss his ass for all I care but when you come here and lie I'll call you on it. The right is far more interested in protecting constitutional rights than the left. As president you don't lose your 1st amendment rights. Free speech works both ways.

Not according to some RW posters here. Wanting to put newspapers out of business unless they agree with the trump line. Trump, and his supporters are behaving like third world jerks.

Can you show us calls to shut down the press? Or, are you just got a bad case of diarrhea of the mouth?

Making up lies in an attempt to discredit the media, and calling for laws to make suing news papers easier are attempts to shut down the effect of the media.
You made an accusation ... and now you can't back it up. So, you come up with this left-wing twisted piece of logic?

If the media CAN be discredited, and if the media IS sued, then they created the problem themselves.

You make no sense whatsoever.... but then, we've come to expect it.

This thread is beyond funny.

All the Trumpettes declaring that everyone is lying & only Trump is telling the truth.

The stupid orange fuck lied about this "landslide" election, he is lying about his campaign contacting the Russians, he is lying illegals voting against hio,m. The man is a big fat liar & you asshats slobber all over him. You are too stupid to know he is mocking ypu as he dupers you into thinking he is right & everyone else is wrong.

And he on on vacation again.
Compared to what the polls were saying he did win in a landslide, you idiot.
But it was not. Yet your orange hero keeps lying to face & you don't care?

Amazing what some help from your friends can get you or should I say your друзья.

jho knew the key to winning is to go after the racist, white Supremacist vote? Is that how he got your vote?

Please stop spreading that nefarious lie .... it is have been proven false several times, and you, and other liberals, insist on promulgating it because it fits your political agenda.

Proven to who, and by who. Please present that proof.

Hey, dumb ass .... you can't prove a negative. Several investigations have resulted in nothing. Ergo, nothing exists.

Where the hell did you go to school?

Please link to any one of those invstigations

Just read all the constitutional rights his supporters are saying he should eliminate. Lock his opposition up? Deport people who don't worship his orange ass? That's nuts.
You can kiss his ass for all I care but when you come here and lie I'll call you on it. The right is far more interested in protecting constitutional rights than the left. As president you don't lose your 1st amendment rights. Free speech works both ways.

Not according to some RW posters here. Wanting to put newspapers out of business unless they agree with the trump line. Trump, and his supporters are behaving like third world jerks.

Can you show us calls to shut down the press? Or, are you just got a bad case of diarrhea of the mouth?

Making up lies in an attempt to discredit the media, and calling for laws to make suing news papers easier are attempts to shut down the effect of the media.
You made an accusation ... and now you can't back it up. So, you come up with this left-wing twisted piece of logic?

If the media CAN be discredited, and if the media IS sued, then they created the problem themselves.

I'm sure the victims of the Bowling Green massacre, and the Swedish terrorist attacks of a couple of days ago agree with you.

1) Trump called Global Warming a hoax.
2) Trump signed a bill that allows coal companies to pollute streams.
3) Trump wants & put in a EPA head that will loosen the air quality rules.
4) Trump - Bannon - White Supremacist
5) Trump is a bigot when it comes to Muslims, women, Hispanics. Just pay attention to what he has said.

The idea you knew none of this proves just how freaking stupid you are.

2i9jb7b.jpg

just to say....for those who missed it

that screeching snowflake is not just a graffiti on a wall

it happened in real life....those creatures are totally :cuckoo:

What if the media sues your fuerher and his pals for libel?

Remember, truth is a absolute defense against libel. The mainstream media is telling the truth, so they can't successfully be sued for libel. Trump the chicken knows that, so he'll do nothing but whine like a little bitch.

In contrast, your fuerher is lying, and all his pals are lying, so they could conceivable be sued for libel when they call something "fake news'. It would be a difficult legal hurdle to meet, as standards for libel are very high, but it is conceivable, given that Trump wants to lower those legal hurdles.

Why didn't your 'tard logic consider that truth is an absolute defense against libel, and therefore Trump can't do anything except cry?

You don't seem to be very smart.

Remember, truth is a absolute defense against libel. The mainstream media is telling the truth, so they can't successfully be sued for libel. Trump the chicken knows that, so he'll do nothing but whine like a little bitch.

In contrast, your fuerher is lying, and all his pals are lying, so they could conceivable be sued for libel when they call something "fake news'. It would be a difficult legal hurdle to meet, as standards for libel are very high, but it is conceivable, given that Trump wants to lower those legal hurdles.

Why didn't your 'tard logic consider that truth is an absolute defense against libel, and therefore Trump can't do anything except cry?

Yeah, you know you're right .... I have seen the throngs of reporters just lining up at the local courthouse to sue for libel.

Maybe, just maybe, it isn't libel at all --- maybe it's the truth.

Yeah, you know you're right .... I have seen the throngs of reporters just lining up at the local courthouse to sue for libel.

So what is the Cheeto in Chief waiting for?

No, it's that it's essentially impossible to win any libel case in the USA, under current law, unless the libel is incredibly flagrant.

However, Trump wants to change that law, which would mean it would be much easier to sue him for libel and win.

Like this guy is considering. Note that he's a Republican, the publisher of a conservative newspaper that a Republican senator called "fake news".

When A Politician Says 'Fake News' And A Newspaper Threatens To Sue Back

Their common sense , logic, and reality left them a loooong time ago.

CNN pundits were unable to suppress their outrage after President Trump’s marathon press conference in which he downgraded the floundering propaganda network from “fake news” to “very fake news.”

Jake Tapper exhibited a particularly high level of indignance during a panel discussion, at one point turning to the camera to deliver direct orders to the president to “stop whining and do your job.”............................CONT.

Trump Triggers Temper Tantrum From CNN’s Tapper
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

CNN is just the worst of all the fake news sites. It hard to believe how many people still use them as thier source. Once in awhile you can find some articles that actually hold truth to them. But 99% of them are full of pure bs lies.

Tapper caught pushing fake news

Exactly which part of Trappers remarks were inaccurate or undocumented?

The part where he tells Trump to do his job.

What kind of reporting is that ?

CNN pundits were unable to suppress their outrage after President Trump’s marathon press conference in which he downgraded the floundering propaganda network from “fake news” to “very fake news.”

Jake Tapper exhibited a particularly high level of indignance during a panel discussion, at one point turning to the camera to deliver direct orders to the president to “stop whining and do your job.”............................CONT.

CNN is just the worst of all the fake news sites. It hard to believe how many people still use them as thier source. Once in awhile you can find some articles that actually hold truth to them. But 99% of them are full of pure bs lies.

Exactly which part of Trappers remarks were inaccurate or undocumented?

The part where he tells Trump to do his job.

What kind of reporting is that ?

So you can't disagree with the parts where he said Trump was unhinged and lies regularly, or rest of the segment where he describes Trump as if he were a mentally defective child. Good for you.

I think I would have Trump temper his description of news agencies like CNN. By referring to them as "fake" news or, "very fake news," it makes him sound unprofessional (especially since his grasp of the English language is mediocre at best). A more accurate description he should give to the public would be, "news agencies that are owned by far-left liberal individuals and thus their staff are instructed to alter any reporting on the present administration in a very negative light."
Personally, I think that MSNBC is far worse than CNN. I seem to recall one of their reporters supporting the rioters.

Wow, you really are just another dumbass uninformed Trumpette.

As John McCain said, the orange cheeto is taking the first step taken by dictators. Making the press no longer believed by the people.

If you are too stupid to know this then I would suggest you quit posting & become better informed. You are embarrassing yourself.

This thread is beyond funny.

All the Trumpettes declaring that everyone is lying & only Trump is telling the truth.

The stupid orange fuck lied about this "landslide" election, he is lying about his campaign contacting the Russians, he is lying illegals voting against hio,m. The man is a big fat liar & you asshats slobber all over him. You are too stupid to know he is mocking ypu as he dupers you into thinking he is right & everyone else is wrong.

And he on on vacation again.

Amazing what some help from your friends can get you or should I say your друзья.

jho knew the key to winning is to go after the racist, white Supremacist vote? Is that how he got your vote?

Please stop spreading that nefarious lie .... it is have been proven false several times, and you, and other liberals, insist on promulgating it because it fits your political agenda.
What part?

It is fact that Trump wanted the Alt right vote. to deny that is just being a liar.
Describe alt right. I mean without the race card.
The Alt right? Includes racist white supremacists.

Its like asking me to describe a person that is an asshole without mentioning your name.

Manooth begins every post with: "What if"......"It could be"......
I'm sure the victims of the Bowling Green massacre, and the Swedish terrorist attacks of a couple of days ago agree with you.

The bad news keeps coming in from Sweden. The death toll is now up to zero.
"Three suspected neo-Nazis were arrested in January after a Gothenburg Asylum centre became the target of a homemade bomb attack, leaving one person seriously injured."

]You slipped on your own excrement right out of the gate. And you don't think free speech works both ways. So who's the Nazi?

Your are, obviously, as you're the only one running cover for a liar-wannabee-dictator. You're the only one backing Nazi tactics.

So, what part of "truth is an absolute defense against libel" did you not understand? That's where you run into trouble. Your messiah lies more readily than normal people breathe, hence he is vulnerable to libel suits. The media is telling the truth about him, hence they are not liable for libel.

That's why DearLeader isn't going to change the law at all. He knows he'd get sued into oblivion if he loosened libel laws. Instead, he's going keep asking his thug followers --- that's people like you -- to physically attack journalists.

And there's also the little matter that he has no authority to change libel laws. I know the law is of no importance to authoritarian followers such as you, but it does matter to loyal Americans.

]You slipped on your own excrement right out of the gate. And you don't think free speech works both ways. So who's the Nazi?

Your are, obviously, as you're the only one running cover for a liar-wannabee-dictator. You're the only one backing Nazi tactics.

So, what part of "truth is an absolute defense against libel" did you not understand? That's where you run into trouble. Your messiah lies more readily than normal people breathe, hence he is vulnerable to libel suits. The media is telling the truth about him, hence they are not liable for libel.

That's why DearLeader isn't going to change the law at all. He knows he'd get sued into oblivion if he loosened libel laws. Instead, he's going keep asking his thug followers --- that's people like you -- to physically attack journalists.

And there's also the little matter that he has no authority to change libel laws. I know the law is of no importance to authoritarian followers such as you, but it does matter to loyal Americans.
The truth is the msm is agenda driven and does lie. You talk like a baby so you can piss your diapers over it. He's free to criticize them, libbies aren't used to it. Republicans are supposed to roll over but now one isn't. And he knows how to go around them.

What part?

It is fact that Trump wanted the Alt right vote. to deny that is just being a liar.
Describe alt right. I mean without the race card.
The Alt right? Includes racist white supremacists.

Its like asking me to describe a person that is an asshole without mentioning your name.
So you got nothing, but talking points.

Forum List

Back