🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump Trolls Biden, Bigly

“Former President Trump told President Joe Biden to give his “warmest regards” to Russian President Vladimir Putin ahead of the two world leaders meeting.

“Good luck to Biden in dealing with President Putin—don’t fall asleep during the meeting, and please give him my warmest regards!” Trump wrote in a statement Thursday.”

Trump, the guy who took the word of the KGB over the CIA and other US intelligence agencies once again takes the side of Russia over the USA.

Once Putin’s bitch, always Putin’s bitch.

“Former President Trump told President Joe Biden to give his “warmest regards” to Russian President Vladimir Putin ahead of the two world leaders meeting.

“Good luck to Biden in dealing with President Putin—don’t fall asleep during the meeting, and please give him my warmest regards!” Trump wrote in a statement Thursday.”

Trump, the guy who took the word of the KGB over the CIA and other US intelligence agencies once again takes the side of Russia over the USA.

Putin is going to walk all over your Mumbling Messiah and his Quota VP . I don’t know which I’ll enjoy more Quid Pro *Joes fumbling or you leftists excuses for it.
Hilarious!

Ah...that bromance is still going on.

Putin is going to walk all over your Mumbling Messiah and his Quota VP . I don’t know which I’ll enjoy more Quid Pro *Joes fumbling or you leftists excuses for it.
Hilarious!
You would side with our Russian adversaries over our President. Move to Russia.

Does brain dead Joe takes Trump's advice often? Just more negative press to keep the obsession alive.

Sounds like The Hill believes it's authentic, WillHaftawaite. As of today.

You left out the best parts, bitch...

Donald J Trump on Gab: ''

trump trolls biden.jpg

Sounds like The Hill believes it's authentic, Will. As of today.
It is authentic. Trump put out a written statement.

Do you know where? I couldn't find it on his website.

Do you know where? I couldn't find it on his website.
See post 8.

You left out the best parts, bitch...

Donald J Trump on Gab: ''

View attachment 499782
Thank you for posting. Now we can all see how Trump is taking a dump on America.

Xi will be jealous. Here’s another Putin bitch:

No kidding, Biden blessed the Russian pipeline which will contribute nearly 2.7 billion euros to the Russian gross domestic product (GDP) and you're hung up on Trump. What a fricken idiot.

There is no KGB and hasn't been for years.

The Russians have been more reliable than our American hating intelligence for years. Who warned us about the Boston Bombers? Who found then innocent refugees? How many did the FBI kill that time?

Yeah, the FBI was warned about the Tsarnaev brothers by Russian intelligence but "lost track" of them when they went abroad and then came back.

No kidding, Biden blessed the Russian pipeline which will contribute nearly 2.7 billion euros to the Russian gross domestic product (GDP) and you're hung up on Trump. What a fricken idiot.
Biden, despite being opposed to the pipeline, lifted sanctions on Nord Stream, in part, to heal the rift with our European allies that Trump created. The pipeline is all but completed and the continued sanctions would have done nothing but offend our allies.

Forum List

Back