🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump Trolls Biden, Bigly

Biden, despite being opposed to the pipeline, lifted sanctions on Nord Stream, in part, to heal the rift with our European allies that Trump created. The pipeline is all but completed and the continued sanctions would have done nothing but offend our allies.

Germany doesn't pay their fair share of mutual defense. Nice to see you support them against the correct point made by Trump. Awww, Trump made the shirkers of NATO mad, poor widdle things.

“Former President Trump told President Joe Biden to give his “warmest regards” to Russian President Vladimir Putin ahead of the two world leaders meeting.

“Good luck to Biden in dealing with President Putin—don’t fall asleep during the meeting, and please give him my warmest regards!” Trump wrote in a statement Thursday.”

Trump, the guy who took the word of the KGB over the CIA and other US intelligence agencies once again takes the side of Russia over the USA.

Once Putin’s bitch, always Putin’s bitch.
Xi will be jealous. Here’s another Putin bitch:

Øbama was warned in 2014 about the Russians preparing to meddle in the 2016 election, and Øbama did nothing. Then, a month after Hillary lost, he did some minor stuff.

Øbama was afraid of Russian retaliation to his doing anything.

Trump put very hard sanctions on Russia and friends of Putin.

Obama was weak with the Russians. I agree with you. Trump was weaker with the Russians and had to be dragged and shamed into implementing sanctions against the Russians.

“Former President Trump told President Joe Biden to give his “warmest regards” to Russian President Vladimir Putin ahead of the two world leaders meeting.

“Good luck to Biden in dealing with President Putin—don’t fall asleep during the meeting, and please give him my warmest regards!” Trump wrote in a statement Thursday.”

Trump, the guy who took the word of the KGB over the CIA and other US intelligence agencies once again takes the side of Russia over the USA.

No kidding, Biden blessed the Russian pipeline which will contribute nearly 2.7 billion euros to the Russian gross domestic product (GDP) and you're hung up on Trump. What a fricken idiot.
Biden, despite being opposed to the pipeline, lifted sanctions on Nord Stream, in part, to heal the rift with our European allies that Trump created. The pipeline is all but completed and the continued sanctions would have done nothing but offend our allies.
1623373058346.png

Germany doesn't pay their fair share of mutual defense. Nice to see you support them against the correct point made by Trump. Awww, Trump made the shirkers of NATO mad, poor widdle things.
No one was happier with the way Trump treated NATO than Vladimir Putin.

You left out the best parts, bitch...

Donald J Trump on Gab: ''

View attachment 499782
Thank you for posting. Now we can all see how Trump is taking a dump on America.

He's taking a big, fat, stinky dump on you.

You are not "America."

View attachment 499782
Thank you for posting. Now we can all see how Trump is taking a dump on America.

You are not "America."
Lol and you are!! Coming from a Putin asslicker like yourself I find your post risible.

Bullshit, propagandist liar. Trump strengthened NATO.

Trump Strengthened NATO With Tough Love

Alliance Chief Stoltenberg: Trump 'Making NATO Stronger'

‘We’ve Made NATO Stronger’ Says Former US Ambassador And Native Texan Kay Bailey Hutchinson

NATO Is Now Stronger Than Ever

Mattis Slaps Down MSNBC On NATO: Uh, It's Stronger Under Trump

Love Him or Hate Him, Trump Is Right When It Comes to NATO Spending

View attachment 499782

You are not "America."
Lol and you are!! Coming from a Putin asslicker like yourself I find your post risible.

Go suck on a shotgun, commie bitch.

View attachment 499782

You are not "America."

I deleted my posts because it was rude.

Last edited:

View attachment 499782

You are not "America."

No, you are the commie bitch. I am not the Putin asslicker. You are.

You are and you always have been. And a Mao asslicker, a Ho Chi Mihn asslicker, a Fidel asslicker, a Che asslicker, and a Khrushchev asslicker.

Do the world a favor and off yourself, commie bitch. You won't be missed.

Bullshit, propagandist liar. Trump strengthened NATO.

Trump Strengthened NATO With Tough Love

Alliance Chief Stoltenberg: Trump 'Making NATO Stronger'

‘We’ve Made NATO Stronger’ Says Former US Ambassador And Native Texan Kay Bailey Hutchinson

NATO Is Now Stronger Than Ever

Mattis Slaps Down MSNBC On NATO: Uh, It's Stronger Under Trump

Love Him or Hate Him, Trump Is Right When It Comes to NATO Spending
Lol..NATO was pretty quick to congratulate President Biden on his win over Trump.

View attachment 499782

You are not "America."

No, you are the commie bitch. I am not the Putin asslicker. You are.

You are and you always have been. And a Mao asslicker, a Ho Chi Mihn asslicker, a Fidel asslicker, a Che asslicker, and a Khrushchev asslicker.

Do the world a favor and off yourself, commie bitch. You won't be missed.
Oh, I was too mean and deleted my remaining post. Life’s too short for this trading of insults!

Last edited:
There is no KGB and hasn't been for years.

The Russians have been more reliable than our American hating intelligence for years. Who warned us about the Boston Bombers? Who found then innocent refugees? How many did the FBI kill that time?

Yeah, the FBI was warned about the Tsarnaev brothers by Russian intelligence but "lost track" of them when they went abroad and then came back.

The FBI seems to have a penchant for being made aware of terrorists and and terrorist groups while doing nothing about them until after the fact....

Xi will be jealous. Here’s another Putin bitch:

Øbama was warned in 2014 about the Russians preparing to meddle in the 2016 election, and Øbama did nothing. Then, a month after Hillary lost, he did some minor stuff.

Øbama was afraid of Russian retaliation to his doing anything.

Trump put very hard sanctions on Russia and friends of Putin.

Obama was weak with the Russians. I agree with you. Trump was weaker with the Russians and had to be dragged and shamed into implementing sanctions against the Russians.

who dragged him ?? lol ! pathetic.

Forum List

Back