Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sanders

• Warren

• Bozo

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
The reputed "smart money" is pushing Michele O'Bama, which would give Barry an unprecedented fourth term.

But Biden ain't going nowhere, reason being, if he steps down he will be vulnerable to criminal prosecution for his part in Biden Crime Family's influence peddling and money laundering scheme.

Seriously, his best bet is to lose the election then privately beg Trump for a family-wide pardon. Trump would do it, in order to cement his legacy.
I think Biden will issue a ton of pardons and resign before the Trump debate is my guess.

Big Mike is compromised
img_5653-jpeg.924350

^^^ on film

One thing BOTH parties BETTER damn well learn from this election, is NEVER allow an 80+ year old fart be your candidate!

Trump is too old as well, but at least he doesn't act like he's 10 years older than he actually does!

Because of Hunter, Joe is exposed to constant blackmail threats
I have it on good authority that China set Hunter up to abuse his “dates” and they have already utilized that leverage

Last edited:
Considering the fact that Kamala is next in line, I can't see any of the dudes as qualified to replace her, the only one that comes close is Pocahontas. If she sticks to the story she's an Indian squaw, Warren would qualify as a "woman of color" and be acceptable for checking off the right boxes. Of course, the other alternative is for Sen. Booker to identify as a broad. Cory changing his name to "Cora" and start wearing a dress and heels could qualify him for the presidential nomination as well.
So they aren't qualified at all, because she sure isn't

Forum List

Back