Trump: Troops On The Border Should Treat Migrant Rocks Like A Rifle

Troops On The Southern Border May Not Be Armed @ Troops On The Southern Border May Not Be Armed

Faithful-Patriot-2.jpg

You got one guy carrying a pillow for nappy time. Two or three them carrying black satchels with what I would imagine laptops in them so they can watch YouTube videos to pass the time I guess. And the rest of the flock lolly gaggin around behind all out of formation.

Not an impressive show of force. Not to sure them fake migrants will be to worried about those guys.

I'd rather see something like this:
60358d52-c6db-463f-830a-ee372c751e6c-original.jpg

I agree and I hope they are all armed and have bullets.

If those dipshits throw rocks or pull guns then our men and women should be able to shoot the stupid fucks.
Reagan was the President who deployed troops without bullets in their guns.

and my point was --- feck'em , they freely volunteered for their jobs for the duration of their employment contract Evenflow .

and my point was --- feck'em , they freely volunteered for their jobs for the duration of their employment contract Evenflow .
Do not tell me go to Fort Bragg or Paris Island and say that shit then come back and tell me how it went.

Faithful-Patriot.jpg

Sadly, the majority of federal troops won’t even be carrying weapons. I’m not sure about National Guard troops.

Does that mean the Border Patrol will carry more than side arms and will be allowed to fire upon those who do throw rocks or even shoot at them?

The issue came up on Thursday when a reporter asked Trump if any of the troops being sent to the border might open fire on asylum seekers, who are fleeing Central America.

I hope not,” the president replied. “It’s the military. I hope there won’t be that, but I will tell you this: Anybody throwing stones, rocks, like they did to Mexico – the Mexican military, Mexican police – where they badly hurt police and soldiers of Mexico, we will consider that a firearm – because there’s not much difference when you get hit in the face with a rock.”

We will consider that the maximum that we can consider that, because they’re throwing rocks viciously and violently,” Trump said in response to another reporter. “You saw that three days ago – really hurting the military. We’re not going to put up with that. They want to throw rocks at our military, our military fights back. We’re going to consider it – I told them: Consider it a rifle. When they throw rocks like they did at the Mexico military and police, I said: Consider it a rifle.”

More @ Trump: Troops On The Border Should Treat Migrant Rocks Like A Rifle

Troops On The Southern Border May Not Be Armed @ Troops On The Southern Border May Not Be Armed

Faithful-Patriot-2.jpg

That’s what I posted above.

About 1,000 Marines from Camp Pendleton, California, will join the roughly 7,000 active-duty troops being deployed to the southern border, but it is unclear if any of those forces will be armed, defense officials told Task & Purpose on Friday.

Forces with assigned weapons may deploy with weapons stored; the commander of U.S. Northern Command will make decisions on arming,” said NORTHCOM spokesman Mike Kucharek.

Air Force Gen. Terrence O’Shaughnessy, head of NORTHCOM, has the authority to decide whether active-duty troops who are assigned with protecting classified information, guarding stored weapons, or serving in a force protection role, Kucharek explained to Task & Purpose.

As of Friday afternoon, O’Shaughnessy had not delegated to commanders the authority to arm those troops, Kucharek said.
You need to look at the posters on your thread like pismoe, longknife. Remember how you felt when you were covered in blood sweat and tears and see what some of the people with this attitude are saying. Do you want to associate your self with these people?

Do not tell me go to Fort Bragg or Paris Island and say that shit then come back and tell me how it went.
----------------------------------------------- [chuckle] Evenflow .
I would have loved to of had you in my company. You would have been cannon fodder.

born in 1969 , you had to be Volunteer Military eh Evenflow , as i guess ??

are you one of those guys that wears a 'retired military' baseball cap . Do you think of yourself as SPECIAL Evenflow ??

----------------------------------------------- [chuckle] Evenflow .
I would have loved to of had you in my company. You would have been cannon fodder.
----------------------------------- and some guys with an attitude of being SPECIAL got FRAGGED Evenflow .

Faithful-Patriot-2.jpg

You got one guy carrying a pillow for nappy time. Two or three them carrying black satchels with what I would imagine laptops in them so they can watch YouTube videos to pass the time I guess. And the rest of the flock lolly gaggin around behind all out of formation.

Not an impressive show of force. Not to sure them fake migrants will be to worried about those guys.

I'd rather see something like this:
60358d52-c6db-463f-830a-ee372c751e6c-original.jpg

I agree and I hope they are all armed and have bullets.

If those dipshits throw rocks or pull guns then our men and women should be able to shoot the stupid fucks.
Ordering 19 and 20 year olds to fire on people who are not armed with guns is a good way to end up dying of freindly fire in the heat of real battle. Pretty easy to sit back and say it should be this way or that when you are not the one carrying the gun and have to live with that decision. Taking a life is not an easy thing to do nor live with for people with real morals. Real leaders solve problems in better ways.

If those people throw rocks, which can kill just as easily as a gun, what do you suggest they do. Duck and cover.

If they throw rocks or pull a gun and shoot they deserve to get shot.

Good to know you don't give a shit about the safety of those young men and women.
I have met rocks smarter than you! I hope you get the chance to lead real men some day. They would split your wig inside a week! Hardened veterans are not afraid of rocks. Pull a gun and your dead inside of three seconds. In my experience only true loonatics pull out small arms in face of an infantry unit. Most are shitting and pissinhg their pants.

A rock can kill you just as dead as a bullet you fucking idiot.

Ask the Mexican police officer who were hit with them.

And I've met rocks much, much smarter than your stupid ass.

now , just do your volunteered for job and work on Turkey Day if required and if you are still in your job Evenflow .

I don't get the insulting our soldiars because they all joined up voluntarliy.

That really seems backwards.

Hooray for our guys and if I see one of you drop your retired military ballcap I'll try to pick it up for you.

Faithful-Patriot.jpg

Sadly, the majority of federal troops won’t even be carrying weapons. I’m not sure about National Guard troops.

Does that mean the Border Patrol will carry more than side arms and will be allowed to fire upon those who do throw rocks or even shoot at them?

The issue came up on Thursday when a reporter asked Trump if any of the troops being sent to the border might open fire on asylum seekers, who are fleeing Central America.

I hope not,” the president replied. “It’s the military. I hope there won’t be that, but I will tell you this: Anybody throwing stones, rocks, like they did to Mexico – the Mexican military, Mexican police – where they badly hurt police and soldiers of Mexico, we will consider that a firearm – because there’s not much difference when you get hit in the face with a rock.”

We will consider that the maximum that we can consider that, because they’re throwing rocks viciously and violently,” Trump said in response to another reporter. “You saw that three days ago – really hurting the military. We’re not going to put up with that. They want to throw rocks at our military, our military fights back. We’re going to consider it – I told them: Consider it a rifle. When they throw rocks like they did at the Mexico military and police, I said: Consider it a rifle.”

More @ Trump: Troops On The Border Should Treat Migrant Rocks Like A Rifle

Faithful-Patriot-2.jpg

That’s what I posted above.

About 1,000 Marines from Camp Pendleton, California, will join the roughly 7,000 active-duty troops being deployed to the southern border, but it is unclear if any of those forces will be armed, defense officials told Task & Purpose on Friday.

Forces with assigned weapons may deploy with weapons stored; the commander of U.S. Northern Command will make decisions on arming,” said NORTHCOM spokesman Mike Kucharek.

Air Force Gen. Terrence O’Shaughnessy, head of NORTHCOM, has the authority to decide whether active-duty troops who are assigned with protecting classified information, guarding stored weapons, or serving in a force protection role, Kucharek explained to Task & Purpose.

As of Friday afternoon, O’Shaughnessy had not delegated to commanders the authority to arm those troops, Kucharek said.
You need to look at the posters on your thread like pismoe, longknife. Remember how you felt when you were covered in blood sweat and tears and see what some of the people with this attitude are saying. Do you want to associate your self with these people?
----------------------------------- yeah , you sound like you think that YOU are SPECIAL Evenflow .

Hooray for our guys and if I see one of you drop your retired military ballcap I'll try to pick it up for you.
------------------------------------------------- some of them think that they are SPECIAL Ozro .

------------------------------------------------- some of them think that they are SPECIAL Ozro .

They are. Not the same way you are though.

and when i grew up everyone was a Veteran from school teacher to Father and Uncles , neighbors . Either Enlisted or Drafted . After they were discharged that was it as they got jobs , had kids and just became AMERICANS . Nothing Special as they became Americans and that was it and never heard about their veteran status or saw them parading about in veteran baseball caps . Nowadays though many military veterans think they are SPECIAL but as retired volunteers they are simply ex government employees , imo Ozro .

Last edited:
`
The poor suckers will be spending Thanksgiving, away from their families, for the vainglorious psychopath of a trump and his fan-band of murderers.....doing nothing.
Gunning down unfortunate brown people is something that Jesus talked about all the time...isn`t it?

unfortunate brown people should not break the law or attempt to while throwing rocks at our law enforcement or border patrol officers.
if they are too stupid to realize this, shoot them. natural selection.
Applying for asylum is NOT breaking the law dumbass.

many have said they intend to cross illegally, just as they did in mexico.

you really are as dumb as a rat in a drainditch.
Are these 4,000 or so people going to try to sneak across the border undetected or will they try to shoot their way in without weapons? Let me guess...when they reach the border George Soros is going to airlift heavy weapons to them to do battle with our military, border patrol and the Walmart militia.

----------------------------------------- feck'em , they freely volunteered WP .
`
Do you have proof that they all "freely volunteered?"
-------------------------------------------------- don't need proof . I think that USA Military became all volunteer in the early 70s after losing in 'vietnam' . I could be wrong but thats what i think . Correct me if i am wrong WP .

`
The poor suckers will be spending Thanksgiving, away from their families, for the vainglorious psychopath of a trump and his fan-band of murderers.....doing nothing.
Gunning down unfortunate brown people is something that Jesus talked about all the time...isn`t it?

unfortunate brown people should not break the law or attempt to while throwing rocks at our law enforcement or border patrol officers.
if they are too stupid to realize this, shoot them. natural selection.
Applying for asylum is NOT breaking the law dumbass.

many have said they intend to cross illegally, just as they did in mexico.

you really are as dumb as a rat in a drainditch.
Are these 4,000 or so people going to try to sneak across the border undetected or will they try to shoot their way in without weapons? Let me guess...when they reach the border George Soros is going to airlift heavy weapons to them to do battle with our military, border patrol and the Walmart militia.

Do you understand the difference between sneaking in and doing battle. I doubt more than the usual number of illegals will attack our guys.

Forum List

Back