Trump turns Hillary's "deplorable" remarks into campaign ad

The deplorables have been outed by Trump. He identified that they are out of touch with modern America. The orange clowns are clearly in the minority in America. They whine because once again they cannot take what they dish, what they have been handing out for decades.

The Trump campaign has thrown away another chance to close the gap.

You hit the nail on the head. They can dish it out all day but can't handle it when people throw the shit back in their face.

Then, at the end of the video where Hillary calls them names and they applaud her, there is Trump passing out Play-doh to survivors. What is up with that?

JimdaBowie is a deplorable, and, yes, OrangeMessiah made a bad mistake calling Clinton out on it.

All of America now is watching les deplorables crap orange in the corner in their faux outrage.

You are the king of "deplorable". And by the way, stop PM'ing me, fucking perv!!!

Hillary demeaned 10s of millions and you can't be bothered because you are a leftist asshole.

Yeah I'm not bothered because Trump basket of deplorables stood by him when he slandered every ethnic group in the book. That tells me they have no issue with having an open bigot as president.
Except he didn't. Lying is all you have while you ignore all the millions you hate anyway.

LOL, you are pathetic.

Typical neocon response. When in a debate neocons resort to accusations of lying and other name calling.

You neocons bash Hilary for the very thing that is the foundation of your party and Trump's campaign. Which is slander.

November can't come fast enough when Hilary wins in a landslide. Not because she's such a great politician but because no one wants America to become a nazi regime.

There it is folks, "nazi regime"

Behold, the modern day Dimocrat.

Believe in borders, and want them secured? You're a xenophobe.
Want LEGAL immigrants to asimilate? You're a racist, nationalist, a nazi.
Don't agree with gay marriage? You're a bigot, homophobe, and deplorable.

This is the way these asshole libs of today work. They label you in order to silence you.
Don't let them silence you.

No one is trying to silence. But so called asshole libs are just trying to inform you of your bigoted views and that you cannot impose your antiquated opinions onto others.

the only reason why it took until 2015 legalize gay marriage was because of the conservatives who thought giving gay people rights would somehow infringe upon others.

Neocons claim there is no regulation on immigration but there is. I have several friends who were taken through the wringer before getting a simple tourist for the US.

It's not an easy process getting a visa to this country. But neocons have it in their head it is an open door policy where they are just letting people in with no vetting. Any immigrant will tell you that.

I'm talking about "illegal" immigration. I'm for stopping it, and to you mother fuckers that makes me a racist, xenophobe nazi!!

No one is trying to silence. But so called asshole libs are just trying to inform you of your bigoted views and that you cannot impose your antiquated opinions onto others.

the only reason why it took until 2015 legalize gay marriage was because of the conservatives who thought giving gay people rights would somehow infringe upon others.

Neocons claim there is no regulation on immigration but there is. I have several friends who were taken through the wringer before getting a simple tourist for the US.

It's not an easy process getting a visa to this country. But neocons have it in their head it is an open door policy where they are just letting people in with no vetting. Any immigrant will tell you that.
All the major dems were against homosexual marriage up until a few years ago, they were not conservatives. You are incredibly stupid or dishonest. Or both. Plus, the objection isn't that it harms others' marriages. This has been discussed at length here and elsewhere. For you to be this uninformed is without excuse. I have to conclude you simply choose to lie and smear your enemies.

The immigration laws aren't being enforced like they could be, we have a weak border and we have sanctuary cities defying federal law and getting away with it due to the corruption in federal government.

famous11.jpg
To me, being a monster is better than being a victim of one.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. And if self defense makes you a monster, well then so be it.

Wow, you are starting to sound like those White Supremacists POS that support Trump. I can't hardly tell the two sides apart now. Damn! :badgrin:
The best way for evil to triumph is for good to stand there and not do a thing.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Wow, you are starting to sound like those White Supremacists POS that support Trump. I can't hardly tell the two sides apart now. Damn! :badgrin:

You sound like those Black Lives Matters POS that support Hillary. Have you killed a cop today?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

The best way for evil to triumph is for good to stand there and not do a thing.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
How do you know you aren't just a pawn for evil though?

Hillary demeaned 10s of millions and you can't be bothered because you are a leftist asshole.

Yeah I'm not bothered because Trump basket of deplorables stood by him when he slandered every ethnic group in the book. That tells me they have no issue with having an open bigot as president.
Except he didn't. Lying is all you have while you ignore all the millions you hate anyway.

LOL, you are pathetic.

Typical neocon response. When in a debate neocons resort to accusations of lying and other name calling.

You neocons bash Hilary for the very thing that is the foundation of your party and Trump's campaign. Which is slander.

November can't come fast enough when Hilary wins in a landslide. Not because she's such a great politician but because no one wants America to become a nazi regime.

This is the way these asshole libs of today work. They label you in order to silence you.

It is not difficult to get into this country if you have a legitimate reason to come here and are not a convicted felon.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

You sound like those Black Lives Matters POS that support Hillary. Have you killed a cop today?

It's interesting that you should say that. My comment was to Candy Corn. It is PRECISELY the point YOU are making. The left has become so frenzied in their fight against what they perceive as hatred, they have become infused with hatred. Isn't that what folks are trying to point out with Hillary's "deplorables" speech? The left has gone too far with their vitriol, by making Trump out to be some evil bigoted hater, when any intelligent person knows, the media is just trying to brain wash the nation.

Thank you. When I turned it around on JOSweetHeart, I purposely made it sound as inflammatory as I could. Of course I am neither a BLM Hillary supporter, nor a Trump supporter. What I am trying to demonstrate is that this hate is rife, and to suppress folks opinions by demonizing or exaggerating their POV is anti-democratic and anti-American. Both sides should be called out on it.

Voltaire_right_to_say_it.jpg

LOL, you are pathetic.

It is not difficult to get into this country if you have a legitimate reason to come here and are not a convicted felon.

You are truly naive. If that was the case no one would come here illegally or stay here illegally.

anyone who is still "with her" must be more brain dead than she.., Hitlery of course!!

The deplorables have been outed by Trump. He identified that they are out of touch with modern America. The orange clowns are clearly in the minority in America. They whine because once again they cannot take what they dish, what they have been handing out for decades.

The Trump campaign has thrown away another chance to close the gap.
Hillary calls a lot of Americans deplorable, so she proved she won't work for all Americans. So therefore she isn't qualified to be president.

The Alt Right and its forerunners have been doing the "hate thing" since the 1960s and have been growing more and more extreme the last two decades.

Then HRC demonizes the Alt Right as deplorables, and the Alt Right goes bonkers and accuses her of hate.

I think hate should be condemned as a political tool, but I find it interesting that more call for it after this event.

The Alt Right and its forerunners have been doing the "hate thing" since the 1960s and have been growing more and more extreme the last two decades.

Then HRC demonizes the Alt Right as deplorables, and the Alt Right goes bonkers and accuses her of hate.

I think hate should be condemned as a political tool, but I find it interesting that more call for it after this event.
So did you stick up for Romney after his 47% comment?

Forum List

Back