Trump turns Hillary's "deplorable" remarks into campaign ad

It's really rich coming from a man like Trump who has said so many worse things. She said only half ( which I think is underestimating) are deplorables. A good percentage of trump supporters believe Obama is a Muslim, not American
That's because you are a smug asshole. Being a liberal it's par for the course, however, post up his comment when he demonized her supporters?

But Trump isn't a smug asshole? The many people he has insulted. The sexism theme with his campaign. His comments about Mexicans.

He made fun of a disabled man for goodness sakes.
Hillary made fun of 10s of millions but you don't give a fuck.

LOL

Trump slandered whole ethnic and religious group of people and his supporters defended him. They didn't give a fuck.
He said the immigrants that are coming over here to do evil are bad. Not that all immigrants are bad. Think for yourself for a change.

That's because you are a smug asshole. Being a liberal it's par for the course, however, post up his comment when he demonized her supporters?

But Trump isn't a smug asshole? The many people he has insulted. The sexism theme with his campaign. His comments about Mexicans.

He made fun of a disabled man for goodness sakes.

LOL

Trump slandered whole ethnic and religious group of people and his supporters defended him. They didn't give a fuck.
Hillary demeaned 10s of millions and you can't be bothered because you are a leftist asshole.

Yeah I'm not bothered because Trump basket of deplorables stood by him when he slandered every ethnic group in the book. That tells me they have no issue with having an open bigot as president.

IyQ5i.jpg

The MSM TOLD you that "he slandered every ethnic group in the book."

Quote where he did so. Back up your claims with proof if you would be so bold. You can't, you know why? It's bullshit. You have been brainwashed.

LOL

Hillary demeaned 10s of millions and you can't be bothered because you are a leftist asshole.

Yeah I'm not bothered because Trump basket of deplorables stood by him when he slandered every ethnic group in the book. That tells me they have no issue with having an open bigot as president.
Except he didn't. Lying is all you have while you ignore all the millions you hate anyway.

LOL, you are pathetic.

Typical neocon response. When in a debate neocons resort to accusations of lying and other name calling.

You neocons bash Hilary for the very thing that is the foundation of your party and Trump's campaign. Which is slander.

November can't come fast enough when Hilary wins in a landslide. Not because she's such a great politician but because no one wants America to become a nazi regime.

There it is folks, "nazi regime"

Behold, the modern day Dimocrat.

Believe in borders, and want them secured? You're a xenophobe.
Want LEGAL immigrants to asimilate? You're a racist, nationalist, a nazi.
Don't agree with gay marriage? You're a bigot, homophobe, and deplorable.

This is the way these asshole libs of today work. They label you in order to silence you.
Don't let them silence you.

LOL

Except he didn't. Lying is all you have while you ignore all the millions you hate anyway.

LOL, you are pathetic.

Typical neocon response. When in a debate neocons resort to accusations of lying and other name calling.

You neocons bash Hilary for the very thing that is the foundation of your party and Trump's campaign. Which is slander.

November can't come fast enough when Hilary wins in a landslide. Not because she's such a great politician but because no one wants America to become a nazi regime.
am I a neo-con, Trumper or deplorable? Nazi regime? Just want to get the names out of the way. LOL!

What slander? I can't read your mind, hypocrite.

Quote where he did so. Back up your claims with proof if you would be so bold. You can't, you know why? It's bullshit. You have been brainwashed.

. . . . still waiting. . . .

I could go and find just as many folks criticizing Trump. Most of those attacks? He was just lashing back at folks that criticized him. Do you have a point? Seriously?

Do some critical thinking.

Again, never has he made blanket bigoted statements against anyone minority group, not one. I didn't see one in that video. If you did, then you turned your critical thinking off when you started watching.

Now here, this is an example of blanket dismissal of citizens;

The ads will rebound against him.

The deplorables are ranting at being treated as they have treated their enemies for decades.

Finally, the Alt Right has been isolated and exposed.

I could go and find just as many folks criticizing Trump. Most of those attacks? He was just lashing back at folks that criticized him. Do you have a point? Seriously?

Again, never has he made blanket bigoted statements against anyone minority group, not one. I didn't see one in that video. If you did, then you turned your critical thinking off when you started watching.

And that is why Trump called YOU "stupid."

LOL, you are pathetic.

This is the way these asshole libs of today work. They label you in order to silence you.
images

LOL, you are pathetic.

No one is trying to silence. But so called asshole libs are just trying to inform you of your bigoted views and that you cannot impose your antiquated opinions onto others.

the only reason why it took until 2015 legalize gay marriage was because of the conservatives who thought giving gay people rights would somehow infringe upon others.

Neocons claim there is no regulation on immigration but there is. I have several friends who were taken through the wringer before getting a simple tourist for the US.

It's not an easy process getting a visa to this country. But neocons have it in their head it is an open door policy where they are just letting people in with no vetting. Any immigrant will tell you that.

Never met the guy. . . .

The deplorables have been outed by Trump. He identified that they are out of touch with modern America. The orange clowns are clearly in the minority in America. They whine because once again they cannot take what they dish, what they have been handing out for decades.

The Trump campaign has thrown away another chance to close the gap.

Never met the guy. . . .

And yet he called YOU stupid!

LOL, you are pathetic.

upload_2016-9-13_19-12-26.png

JimdaBowie is a deplorable, and, yes, OrangeMessiah made a bad mistake calling Clinton out on it.

All of America now is watching les deplorables crap orange in the corner in their faux outrage.

LOL, you are pathetic.

View attachment 89370

He wasn't accused of racism until he started saying the things he said about hispanics and Muslims. And then the whole birther thing with Obama. He freaking claimed a federal judge was bias because he's Mexican.

The racism accusations didn't come out of nowhere.

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_56d47177e4b03260bf777e83

Last edited:

Forum List

Back