Joe Biden Campaign Ad Includes More Trump Bashing

Candidates most often attack their opponents.

Trump isn’t reticent to attack Potato.

The difference is, Trump relies on the truth.

Potato’s ads lie.

Sadly, this also is nothing new.
Biden is Trump's best shot at becoming the president again. If you're hoping for Biden to expire, be careful of what you wish for.

This is becoming such a slamdunk if the Demofks can risk putting up Hilary instead of a more appropriate normal one.

There just ain't nothun as bad as a candidate that's running in the low 30's!

Hilary could take 60 or 70% to the bank overnight.

I also see commercials about

a. Inflation coming down
b. Grocery prices coming down
c. Jobs market keeps adding jobs month after month
d. Stock market up
e. Unemployment low
f. Biden fixing the border
g. Prescription drugs lowered
h. We are energy independent

The exact opposite of Trump's commercials that just lie and predict doom and gloom. Same as he did in 2020 and none of it came true.
All the stats listed there are cooked to appeal to the working class that are still believers. It doesn't apply to them and that's why they're so pissed off that they will try the Jan.6th picnic day out again.

Just believe in your hearts that Trump will bring 'the promise' back to all Americans again!

Steal 'it' back!

Biden is Trump's best shot at becoming the president again. If you're hoping for Biden to expire, be careful of what you wish for.
I don’t recall wishing for Potato to expire. Wtf are you talking about?
This is becoming such a slamdunk if the Demofks can risk putting up Hilary instead of a more appropriate normal one.

There just ain't nothun as bad as a candidate that's running in the low 30's!

Hilary could take 60 or 70% to the bank overnight.
Hillary would get butchered in the polls.

But believe whatever floats your commie Canadian boat.

I also see commercials about

a. Inflation coming down
b. Grocery prices coming down
c. Jobs market keeps adding jobs month after month
d. Stock market up
e. Unemployment low
f. Biden fixing the border
g. Prescription drugs lowered
h. We are energy independent

The exact opposite of Trump's commercials that just lie and predict doom and gloom. Same as he did in 2020 and none of it came true.
LOL and he's brought about world peace and ended hunger.

I don’t recall wishing for Potato to expire. Wtf are you talking about?

Hillary would get butchered in the polls.

But believe whatever floats your commie Canadian boat.
You could be thanking me for my unbiased opinions.

In the meantime, let's assume that they're stuck with Biden.

Final warning: Polite replies or darkness.

A campaign ad that bashes your rival...my God..someone alert the media!! :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
If the Supreme's want to delay Trump's 3 other trials till after the election then we are going to fry him in the court of public opinion. In an election year. 5 months before the election.
All the stats listed there are cooked to appeal to the working class that are still believers. It doesn't apply to them and that's why they're so pissed off that they will try the Jan.6th picnic day out again.

Just believe in your hearts that Trump will bring 'the promise' back to all Americans again!

Steal 'it' back!
They can't try Jan 6 again. Biden put a stop to that plot. Whatever it was that Trump was trying to get Pence to do, the next Pence can't do that. Now it's clear. Trump seemed to think Pence had the power to stop the certification. That's why they wanted to hang Pence for not doing it. Pence is a good man. Not a Not See like the rest of them. Nikki, Ron DeSantis, sad.

But hey. They represent Republican voters. Or, we should call them what they are because these Trump supporters aren't Republicans. They're Not Sees.

Get with the program. Set aside the real world and see the zombie you need to bet on.

Not in the eyes of about 60% of the American people!
In the eyes of the LAW and a jury of his peers…
Trump is a convicted FELON

Biden is right in pointing that out

No he doesn't. In fact, this time around, I haven't heard him articulate one thing he will do to make the average voter's life better.
Just the revenge and bile tour (which, if it comes down to that, won't work out well for him. We don't do dictators in this country. :)).

Again....it's not a cult.

How about close the border stop inflation from continuing to rise stop the war in Ukraine as well as the middle east to stop World War III from happening continuing to drill get boys of girls sports teams make it illegal to perform sex operations on children etc. (And yes that was meant to all come out at once as I would say it all in one breath in real life.)
“Crooked Joe” bashed Trump?

Okay so he does bash him but he also makes promises too.

How about close the border stop inflation from continuing to rise stop the war in Ukraine as well as the middle east to stop World War III from happening continuing to drill get boys of girls sports teams make it illegal to perform sex operations on children etc. (And yes that was meant to all come out at once as I would say it all in one breath in real life.)

Okay so he does bash him but he also makes promises too.
You don't just snap your fingers and make inflation go away. It don't work that way. You do understand this, right? :auiqs.jpg:
The rest of your diatribe is just the same old, laundry list of shit you're hoping can be used for division pimping come November.

This is how I know that conservatism is completely out of ideas.

You don't just snap your fingers and make inflation go away. It don't work that way. You do understand this, right? :auiqs.jpg:
The rest of your diatribe is just the same old, laundry list of shit you're hoping can be used for division pimping come November.

This is how I know that conservatism is completely out of ideas.

Inflation goes away gradually and that's what Trump meant. Looks like you're not one to talk about running out of ideas though as you don't have much yourself.

Inflation goes away gradually and that's what Trump meant. Looks like you're not one to talk about running out of ideas though as you don't have much yourself.
Yeah. Look. Magically electing your savior won't mean it will go away. Again, that's not how things work.
My ideas start with taxes on corporations and the wealthy. Money coming in. Something that both parties refuse to address.

Forum List

Back