Trump turns Hillary's "deplorable" remarks into campaign ad

^^^^ To be fair: the best the Alt Right les deplorables can do. :lol:
I'm not alt-Right. Don't share the same ultimate goals they do. I don't want america to be an all white ethno-state...and the alt-Right are complete morons when it comes to economics.

Being on the right, we have some things in common, but huge differences as well. So you can stop slandering me as a member of the alt-Right any day now.

The Alt Right as a term for the far right crazies (a subset of and different than normal American conservatives) has been around for almost a decade, as you well know.

Les Deplorables do not like being called what they are: despicable.

Now that all of this is in the open (yes, HRC deliberately did it), everyone gets to live with it.

The Alt Right as a term for the far right crazies (a subset of and different than normal American conservatives) has been around for almost a decade, as you well know.

Les Deplorables do not like being called what they are: despicable.

Now that all of this is in the open (yes, HRC deliberately did it), everyone gets to live with it.
Wrong. They are not conservative at all, they openly admit they despise conservatives. Richard Spencer is the guy who started the alt-right movement, the american contingent meets in Kentucky every year for the American Renaissance convention. They are weirdos who believe in the 'Dark Enlightenment', a fairly recent movement that believes the Dark Ages were the best of times and want a return to monarchy. Which is why it is so popular in Europe and not as popular here. The vast majority of Americans don't want that, right or left.

There is no such thing as alt right. Democrats made it up.
No. It's real. It's just so tiny of a movement that it's pathetic to pretend they have any political power. 90% of alt-Righters are not even american, but European.
Your comments show you are a charter member of it.
No they don't. I just called them morons.
Deny all you want.

No. It's real. It's just so tiny of a movement that it's pathetic to pretend they have any political power. 90% of alt-Righters are not even american, but European.
Deny all you want.
I don't have to deny. The proof is my posts. I called them morons.

And if I were alt-Right, you of all people should know I would admit it. When have I ever censored myself here? Never. I say what I mean and mean what I say.

Deny all you want.
I don't have to deny. The proof is my posts. I called them morons. And if I were alt-Right, you of all people should know I would admit it. When have I ever censored myself here? Never. I say what I mean and mean what I say.
All you mean is that you don't consider yourself Alt Right, But you are one, whether you agree or not.

Deny all you want.
I don't have to deny. The proof is my posts. I called them morons. And if I were alt-Right, you of all people should know I would admit it. When have I ever censored myself here? Never. I say what I mean and mean what I say.
All you mean is that you don't consider yourself Alt Right, But you are one, whether you agree or not.
No. I do not qualify as alt-Right. I have had plenty of debates and discussions with people on the alt-Right, and they do not consider me to be alt-Right. If you think the Pinochet avatar has to do with being alt-Right, you're wrong. I have been praising Pinochet as a hero since before the alt-Right existed.

Come on, you gotta admit this ad is hilarious. As Hillary is reading Trump followers, they are applauding her. It comes across as not only agreeing with her, but happy to agree. Watch it. The more she says, the more they applaud.

And then at the end, they have Trump passing out worthless Play-doh to disaster victims. What are they going to do with it? Eat it, build a new and very colorful house?

Deny all you want.
No. I do not qualify as alt-Right. I have had plenty of debates and discussions with people on the alt-Right, and they do not consider me to be alt-Right. If you think the Pinochet avatar has to do with being alt-Right, you're wrong. I have been praising Pinochet as a hero since before the alt-Right existed.
Then you have been Alt Right before it was recognized as such. Are you a member of any of the conservative Catholic Authoritarian factions?

Come on, you gotta admit this ad is hilarious. As Hillary is reading Trump followers, they are applauding her. It comes across as not only agreeing with her, but happy to agree. Watch it. The more she says, the more they applaud.

Except they didn't actually applaud her. It's just clever editing. I can take a step back and look at this ad objectively and say it is pretty well done. Won't help her in any way though.

Deny all you want.
Then you have been Alt Right before it was recognized as such. Are you a member of any of the conservative Catholic Authoritarian factions?
I'm a Baptist. I've told you that numerous times. Pay attention. And no, having a high opinion of Pinochet doesn't make one alt-Right.... If that were the case, the majority of people in Chile are alt-Right... And I seriously doubt that's true.

Deny all you want.
I'm a Baptist. I've told you that numerous times. Pay attention. And no, having a high opinion of Pinochet doesn't make one alt-Right.... If that were the case, the majority of people in Chile are alt-Right... And I seriously doubt that's true.
Sure.

Sure.
Don't you already detest my politics without having to lie and associate me with people I am not associated with?

Sure.
Don't you already detest my politics without having to lie and associate me with people I am not associated with?
"Sure" is a lie? Your posts on this board ally you with the Alt Right, whether you like it or not.

Forum List

Back