Trump Tweet: Memo totally vindicates "Trump" in Russia Probe!

Are you really this stupid? The memo clearly details how the Clinton campaign, Fusion GPS, the DOJ, FBI and the Barrypuppet obtained a FISA warrant under false pretenses in order to spy on a private citizen running for the highest office in the country. The entire investigation has been a sham from the very beginning. The special counsel should be shut down completely and everyone mentioned above needs to be investigated. Even this memo is enough to at least consider that but there is SOOOOOO much more information that is going to be released. Yesterday was just the beginning so I suspect that you are going to be spinning like a top.

Yes, I heard yesterday that Nunes says he has even MORE #DevinDuds. His (and your) threshold for embarrassment is high!

"Tis only a flesh wound!!" Sez DrDud while body parts surround him. If you weren't a partisan sack of shit, you would be pissed off as well. IF I believed in the political system and IF I had a political side that I was loyal to and IF they did what the democrat party did to President Trump? I would be livid and I would be wondering what else they had been lying and conniving about. Of course the Wikileaks documents have shown what the DNC thinks about their minions and let's just say that it is less than flattering.

You guys sure love to obsess over his tweets.

Leftards hate it because they want him to communicate through the bought and paid for leftard media that can spin , cut and splice what he says. The tweets enables him to communicate directly to the people and we "re-tweet" them incase someone misses them. It is pure genius and leftards hate it because they can't control the narrative.

:iyfyus.jpg:

Washington (CNN)President Donald Trump says a GOP memo declassified on Friday "totally vindicates" him in the Russia probe.

In a Saturday morning tweet, Trump denied any collusion or obstruction and called the investigation "an American disgrace."

"This memo totally vindicates 'Trump' in probe," Trump tweeted Saturday morning. "But the Russian Witch Hunt goes on and on. Their was no Collusion and there was no Obstruction (the word now used because, after one year of looking endlessly and finding NOTHING, collusion is dead). This is an American disgrace!"​

Trump tweets on Nunes memo - CNNPolitics
There are none and I mean none so blind, so stupid, so out of touch with reality than that orange, ignorant fat motherfucker in the white house
Republicans Split From Trump, Say Memo Doesn’t Mean Russia Probe Should End
Rep. Trey Gowdy, who helped draft the memo critical of a part of the investigation, says “there’s going to be a Russia probe.”

Washington (CNN)President Donald Trump says a GOP memo declassified on Friday "totally vindicates" him in the Russia probe.

In a Saturday morning tweet, Trump denied any collusion or obstruction and called the investigation "an American disgrace."

"This memo totally vindicates 'Trump' in probe," Trump tweeted Saturday morning. "But the Russian Witch Hunt goes on and on. Their was no Collusion and there was no Obstruction (the word now used because, after one year of looking endlessly and finding NOTHING, collusion is dead). This is an American disgrace!"​

There are none and I mean none so blind, so stupid, so out of touch with reality than that orange, ignorant fat motherfucker in the white house
Rep. Trey Gowdy, who helped draft the memo critical of a part of the investigation, says “there’s going to be a Russia probe.”

All that is going to happen is that further details and revelations of the ones behind this attempted coup (and that includes the mulatto that occupied the White House as a deep state operative for 8 years) is going to come to the attention of the sheeple.

This is where they take off their clown noses and get REALLY serious.
More departments to investigate - perhaps NTSB and The Department of Agriculture?

CUE THE RUSSIAN BOTS!! :D

I know for sure that it vindicates him on one thing: when, almost a year ago he claimed that he was being spied on, he was right. The left called him stupid, paranoid and therefor unfit. They were as usual, lying their asses off.

Trump wasn't being spied on. Carter Page was being monitored...and had been since 2014. Long before there even was a Trump campaign.

I know for sure that it vindicates him on one thing: when, almost a year ago he claimed that he was being spied on, he was right. The left called him stupid, paranoid and therefor unfit. They were as usual, lying their asses off.

Trump wasn't being spied on. Carter Page was being monitored...and had been since 2014. Long before there even was a Trump campaign.

Page was on his team and are you going to actually claim that this warrant wasn't going after Trump.

Page was on his team and are you going to actually claim that this warrant wasn't going after Trump.

The Nunes Memo was about a warrant sought in October of 2016.

Page left the Trump team in September 2016.

No, the warrant had nothing to do with 'going after Trump'. Page was investigated by the FBI both before Page was on the Trump team and after Page had left.

No, the warrant had nothing to do with 'going after Trump'. Page was investigated by the FBI both before Page was on the Trump team and after Page had left.

Wow! You're THAT stupid? I don't know why but let me help you here. It was renewed about a half dozen times. Most of the left won't even argue that it was because they were looking for collusion with Russia BY TRUMP. Learn something ffs.

Wow! You're THAT stupid? I don't know why but let me help you here. It was renewed about a half dozen times. Most of the left won't even argue that it was because they were looking for collusion with Russia BY TRUMP. Learn something ffs.

The Page warrant was first issued in 2013. Before there was a Trump campaign. A fact underlining how absurd your 'going after Trump' narrative is.

Your claim made all the more absurd by the fact that the warrant cited in the Nunes memo is for a period after Page had already been let go by the Trump team.

Smiling.....you do get 'before' and 'after', yes?

Forum List

Back