Trump Tweet: Memo totally vindicates "Trump" in Russia Probe!

Well that's it for me if Trump tweets it, it has to be true.

It's all over I guess - Mueller can go home now :)

Yep, on to bigger and better things now, let's see. I know, did you hear about the Trump and Hillary's clandestine affair? Yep, all his tweets about her were just to throw everyone off he's been porking her for years. Every once in a while will ask Bill to join and get him from behind. If Pence knew this would quit looking at Trump with his loving starry eyes.

Not a trap. Just an open jail cell door that he can walk through if he wants to.

Bring the wheelchair and restraints :)

3890193b81d83783141b7f53d6a49531.jpg

Obama losers just can't figure out the brainwashed done to them... and it's all in plain view.

View attachment 174759

LoL! Looks like someone hurled on a dartboard .. Reminiscent of Hen Peck. :D

blackboard.jpg

Beat me to it.
Is don jr going to jail?

4 trump team members found guilty so far right?

Put the whole government in prison, we the American people don't need no stinkin government.

Trumps gonna testify first, under oath.

Oh yea trumps lawyers worry it’s a perjury trap. Hey trump lawyers, it’s not a trap. It’s just called perjury if you lie under oath

There's no way he's gonna testify in front of Mueller unless subpoenaed. And if that happens he'll take the 5th ...

Which will be political suicide.
I think he will get away with it. People don’t care about this stuff.

I think the way to beat republicans is to put their feet to the fire. Is healthcare affordable? How is the middle class doing? Are they fixing or destroying social security and Medicare? How’s the debt.

Anyways poor people have to get out and vote if republicans don’t do nothing for them.

Yep, on to bigger and better things now, let's see. I know, did you hear about the Trump and Hillary's clandestine affair? Yep, all his tweets about her were just to throw everyone off he's been porking her for years. Every once in a while will ask Bill to join and get him from behind. If Pence knew this would quit looking at Trump with his loving starry eyes.

Oh GAWD - I just about hurled watching Pence and Ryan staring lovingly and starry eyed during the SOTU with smirks on their faces.

President-Trump-First-100-Days-1-600x320.jpg

Oh yea trumps lawyers worry it’s a perjury trap. Hey trump lawyers, it’s not a trap. It’s just called perjury if you lie under oath

There's no way he's gonna testify in front of Mueller unless subpoenaed. And if that happens he'll take the 5th ...

I think the way to beat republicans is to put their feet to the fire. Is healthcare affordable? How is the middle class doing? Are they fixing or destroying social security and Medicare? How’s the debt.

Anyways poor people have to get out and vote if republicans don’t do nothing for them.

I think there has always been something to the investigation because of daily denials, what I don't know, but I also think he will get away with whatever it is. He somehow has managed to get a good many congress on his side that think they are changing the country for the better.

Oh GAWD - I just about hurled watching Pence and Ryan staring lovingly and starry eyed during the SOTU with smirks on their faces.

President-Trump-First-100-Days-1-600x320.jpg

Ryan's not as bad as Pence maybe that's because Pence is standing behind or next to him when he signs every bill, but really Pence looks like he has the hots for him.

I think there has always been something to the investigation because of daily denials, what I don't know, but I also think he will get away with whatever it is. He somehow has managed to get a good many congress on his side that think they are changing the country for the better.
Unless the house changes hands in the midterms.

I know for sure that it vindicates him on one thing: when, almost a year ago he claimed that he was being spied on, he was right. The left called him stupid, paranoid and therefor unfit. They were as usual, lying their asses off.

It does not. The FISA warrants were obtained AFTER Page had left the campaign. Look up the word AFTER if you don't know what it means.l

Unless the house changes hands in the midterms.

Or since we know most everyone in D.C. is corrupt hates the thought of Pence being President and just holding on as long as they can before providing their evidence or the repubs want to get a couple of more pieces of legislation passed and signed and then will throw him under the bus after his usefullness is over.

:iyfyus.jpg:

Washington (CNN)President Donald Trump says a GOP memo declassified on Friday "totally vindicates" him in the Russia probe.

In a Saturday morning tweet, Trump denied any collusion or obstruction and called the investigation "an American disgrace."

"This memo totally vindicates 'Trump' in probe," Trump tweeted Saturday morning. "But the Russian Witch Hunt goes on and on. Their was no Collusion and there was no Obstruction (the word now used because, after one year of looking endlessly and finding NOTHING, collusion is dead). This is an American disgrace!"​

Trump tweets on Nunes memo - CNNPolitics
He was vindicated from the beginning. So far zero evidence of collusion.

This memo just exposes the depths of depravity and fraud the Democratic Party and the media are willing to go to.

I know for sure that it vindicates him on one thing: when, almost a year ago he claimed that he was being spied on, he was right. The left called him stupid, paranoid and therefor unfit. They were as usual, lying their asses off.

It does not. The FISA warrants were obtained AFTER Page had left the campaign. Look up the word AFTER if you don't know what it means.l

He don't understand AFTER, give it up.

I see why. I get it. In a way even I kind of like their agenda. I think it’s giving the rich too many tax breaks but besides that they think they are cutting government waste and maybe they are

A. They’re slowing down on immigration so the poor here now who want to work can find jobs

B. We do have a lot of bad citizens sucking up a lot of our tax dollars. How many poor young Americans are paying Walmart with food Stamps?

I think eventually the people will realize they’re no better off and the rich got richer.

Just wait till the next crash that 2 years ago republicans were warning was coming.

Washington (CNN)President Donald Trump says a GOP memo declassified on Friday "totally vindicates" him in the Russia probe.

In a Saturday morning tweet, Trump denied any collusion or obstruction and called the investigation "an American disgrace."

"This memo totally vindicates 'Trump' in probe," Trump tweeted Saturday morning. "But the Russian Witch Hunt goes on and on. Their was no Collusion and there was no Obstruction (the word now used because, after one year of looking endlessly and finding NOTHING, collusion is dead). This is an American disgrace!"​

This memo just exposes the depths of depravity and fraud the Democratic Party and the media are willing to go to.

So you must work on Mueller's team to absolutely know there is no evidence of collusion.

Who cares about the inner thought of Nunes? That’s all this memo is.

Forum List

Back