Trump tweets FBI wanted poster for DC rioters.

They will probably have 10 of them rounded up before the weekend has ended now. I never understood crime without profit. These are young, dumb kids who think they are somehow changing the world. Then again, so did Charles Mansons "family". In the end, they were just weak minded, unbalanced women.

They will probably have 10 of them rounded up before the weekend has ended now. I never understood crime without profit. These are young, dumb kids who think they are somehow changing the world. Then again, so did Charles Mansons "family". In the end, they were just weak minded, unbalanced women.
Cult members.

Cult members.

Which cult are you a member of? Ruuskihoaxers, or pootinsputzes for shrilary?

Cult members.

Which cult are you a member of? Ruuskihoaxers, or pootinsputzes for shrilary?
None, not even a member of a church. Yes I voted for Hillary, and I'm proud of it, but I'm over it, but by the sounds of it your not.

Let’s hope the FBI tracks them down.

It is a better use of trump's twitter account than usual, at least. Toppled Old Hickory, eh? The only president to ever pay off the federal debt, and a Democrat at that, from the Great State of Tennessee. Saw the picture. Looked like a small group of of BLM and Young Republicans. Hope they catch the scum.

Forum List

Back