Trump tweets he may close the southern border

If you can't control the unwanted hordes of parasites at the border shut the border down.
We can't be the Goodwill soup kitchen for the entire Western Hemisphere.

I dont have a problem with it.
WHERE ARE WE GOING TO GET OUR AVOCADOS?????

Seriously, with so much of our US manufacturing, including car parts and OREOS being done in Mexico, he will never ever close the border. It would be a business disaster, wouldn't it?

Best idea I've heard all month.

Close the damned thing down. Don't let anyone across the border.

Seriously, with so much of our US manufacturing, including car parts and OREOS being done in Mexico, he will never ever close the border. It would be a business disaster, wouldn't it?
It very well could be. Or he could make exceptions for trade.
They have to do something. From what i have read, it keeps getting worse down there every day.

If things continue as they are, we will have almost two million illegals here this year alone. The country will not survive that kind of onslaught. There is no work, no housing, no food, no medical care. They will come. They will form protective alliances the same way MS-13 did and our neighborhoods will be unrecognizable.

Now i want an avacado :/

iu

yummy .

Trump tweets he 'may close the southern border'
He may close down the southern border with Mexico, President Donald Trump tweeted on Thursday morning.

Haha if he did this Mexico would be forced to take care of the bs heheheh.
If he does that. Then we will have a shortage on organic and Non GMO's produce. And those farmers that had fought against Soros' seed will lose the battle. Because they will have to cave in to Soros' demands. What Pres.Trump needs to do is. He should only allow the trucks to come in to bring in the goods. But send troops again at the border to assist on keeping the illegals and drugs from coming in. The more manpower to help search the trucks. The better to stop the flow.

https://www.gmo-free-regions.org/gmo-free-regions/americas/mexico/gmo-news-related-to-mexico.html

I personally am sick and tired of reading and hearing about illegals, sick and tired of hearing about muslims, sick and tired of hearing from Trump and totally fed up with 2020 dem's and who's running.....my biggest thoughts are when are we gonna put Trump in prison and when are the democrats gonna pass any bills to help my bottom line, that's it.

Trump loves talking shit for his mindless supporters, but rarely does the idiot do a damn thing.

I personally am sick and tired of reading and hearing about illegals, sick and tired of hearing about muslims, sick and tired of hearing from Trump and totally fed up with 2020 dem's and who's running.....my biggest thoughts are when are we gonna put Trump in prison and when are the democrats gonna pass any bills to help my bottom line, that's it.
Do you have an Obama phone, by any chance?

Forum List

Back