TRUMP Tweets major announcement

I have been saying for a while now that the reason for so much left wing butthurt, so much wailing and gnashing of teeth, is because they fear the very real possibility that Trump will be a great President. If that happens then the next democrat POTUS will be decades away.

Everyone, even a lot of Trump supporters and voters like myself, have been wrong about Trump on everything. It's possible that they are wrong still.
That's not true at all. I hope he is great. I'm already glad it's him and not Kasich, Rubio, Cruz or Jeb.

Both sides are freaking out because Trumps a loose cannon.

And don't get ahead of yourself. Trump is a one of a kind. Even his own VP doesn't agree with him on all the things that make Trump popular.

The truth is, the GOP aren't going to let him do any of the things he says he wants to do for working class stiffs. That would hurt their corporate masters. So I can't wait for Trump to take on the GOP AGAIN!

Don't forget, the Democrats are meaningless now. As a Democrat I admit this. It's the GOP congress that's going to get in Trumps way.

Or, as I predict, in reality he's going to give them everything they want like tax breaks and deregulations and none of the tariff or kicking illegals out stuff is ever going to happen. So all the things that made Trump different than Kasich or Rubio, he will never get to do. And uneducated blue collar will be no better off 8 years from now. It will still be true then that if you don't have an education or skill you are fucked. Gone are the days an uneducated blue collar factory rat will make $20 hr plus benefits.

Today, President-elect Donald J. Trump used his Twitter account to send a bold message about job creation in the U.S. Trump was set to meet today with SoftBank Group Corp. founder and Chief Executive Officer Masayoshi Son.

TRUMP TWEETS MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT

The Trump haters keep getting smacked in the face over and over as MSM tries to take Trump down he proves he is doing more than O screwball has done in 8.
They can't stand that he is actually able to negotiate good deals that help American and not hurt American's .
He can make our Country wealthy again and the leftist fks don't like it. Keep bashing him when you can't stand we just might have the Old American dream back again.
Home, white picket fence, a yard with that American Flag flying. Most would welcome that.
Communist will fight it.
Lets see in the next 4 years if this clown can top the Obama white house.......4% unemployment and counting.....I'm with Obama!!

How do you reconcile the sharp decline in the labor participation rate that accompanies the unemployment rate you cite? I sense you don't care as long as the data proves your point.

BLS Labor.jpg

Today, President-elect Donald J. Trump used his Twitter account to send a bold message about job creation in the U.S. Trump was set to meet today with SoftBank Group Corp. founder and Chief Executive Officer Masayoshi Son.

The Trump haters keep getting smacked in the face over and over as MSM tries to take Trump down he proves he is doing more than O screwball has done in 8.
They can't stand that he is actually able to negotiate good deals that help American and not hurt American's .
He can make our Country wealthy again and the leftist fks don't like it. Keep bashing him when you can't stand we just might have the Old American dream back again.
Home, white picket fence, a yard with that American Flag flying. Most would welcome that.
Communist will fight it.
Lets see in the next 4 years if this clown can top the Obama white house.......4% unemployment and counting.....I'm with Obama!!

How do you reconcile the sharp decline in the labor participation rate that accompanies the unemployment rate you cite? I sense you don't care as long as the data proves your point.

View attachment 100979

He said, "lets see what Trump can do about the labor participation rate.

First of all, people who gave up looking are already starting to go back and look again because the economy is improving.

2. Do you purposely forget Obama got us out of what we now call the Great Recession? I swear you guys pretend or try to forget just what a shit sandwich Bush handed Obama.

3. Things could have been a lot better had the GOP not obstructed for 8 years. But I don't blame them because it worked. They proved once again how fucking stupid the American people really are.

4. How are you going to get companies to start hiring the long term unemployed? Corporations REFUSE to hire anyone who isn't already working. That's not Obama's fault and I'd like to hear what Trump is going to do about that. I'll answer for you. NOTHING.

5. The losers who gave up looking or settled on under the table minimum wage jobs are screwed. They have two choices. 1. Go back to school or get a skill. This won't happen because they have no skills. 2. Join a union. If they are incapable of doing either of these things they should not expect more than $15 hr.

2. Do you purposely forget Obama got us out of what we now call the Great Recession?

3. Things could have been a lot better had the GOP not obstructed for 8 years. But I don't blame them because it worked.

These contradictory statements prove once again how stupid you really are.

2. Do you purposely forget Obama got us out of what we now call the Great Recession?

3. Things could have been a lot better had the GOP not obstructed for 8 years. But I don't blame them because it worked.

These contradictory statements prove once again how stupid you really are.

When I said it worked I mean they weren't punished for obstructing. They were rewarded in 2010, 2014 and this year.

I have been saying for a while now that the reason for so much left wing butthurt, so much wailing and gnashing of teeth, is because they fear the very real possibility that Trump will be a great President. If that happens then the next democrat POTUS will be decades away.

Everyone, even a lot of Trump supporters and voters like myself, have been wrong about Trump on everything. It's possible that they are wrong still.
That's not true at all. I hope he is great. I'm already glad it's him and not Kasich, Rubio, Cruz or Jeb.

Both sides are freaking out because Trumps a loose cannon.

And don't get ahead of yourself. Trump is a one of a kind. Even his own VP doesn't agree with him on all the things that make Trump popular.

The truth is, the GOP aren't going to let him do any of the things he says he wants to do for working class stiffs. That would hurt their corporate masters. So I can't wait for Trump to take on the GOP AGAIN!

Don't forget, the Democrats are meaningless now. As a Democrat I admit this. It's the GOP congress that's going to get in Trumps way.

Or, as I predict, in reality he's going to give them everything they want like tax breaks and deregulations and none of the tariff or kicking illegals out stuff is ever going to happen. So all the things that made Trump different than Kasich or Rubio, he will never get to do. And uneducated blue collar will be no better off 8 years from now. It will still be true then that if you don't have an education or skill you are fucked. Gone are the days an uneducated blue collar factory rat will make $20 hr plus benefits.

I'm sure there are a few people such as you, but the vast majority on the left and especially the media are in full blown panic mode.

Communist will fight it.
Did you hear the statement Son made? The investment was because Trump won and he expects a better regulatory climate.

Communist will fight it.

View attachment 100979

First of all, people who gave up looking are already starting to go back and look again because the economy is improving.

2. Do you purposely forget Obama got us out of what we now call the Great Recession? I swear you guys pretend or try to forget just what a shit sandwich Bush handed Obama.

3. Things could have been a lot better had the GOP not obstructed for 8 years. But I don't blame them because it worked. They proved once again how fucking stupid the American people really are.

4. How are you going to get companies to start hiring the long term unemployed? Corporations REFUSE to hire anyone who isn't already working. That's not Obama's fault and I'd like to hear what Trump is going to do about that. I'll answer for you. NOTHING.

5. The losers who gave up looking or settled on under the table minimum wage jobs are screwed. They have two choices. 1. Go back to school or get a skill. This won't happen because they have no skills. 2. Join a union. If they are incapable of doing either of these things they should not expect more than $15 hr.

The problem with people today is they would rather "win" the argument than be correct. As a result, they look for evidence that supports their original conclusions rather than do actual research into the issue. When that fails, they make up facts/points. Not that it will make any difference, but here is the response (point by point) to your post:

1. Your quote of tigerred59's post was fictitious. Maybe he said it somewhere else but not in what I was responding to. As such your use of quotes is troubling.
2. (this encompasses your "first of all" and #2) Of course the economy is improving. 8 years and $10,000,000,000,000.00 will tend to do that. The point is that it isn't sustainable. Nothing real has been created.
3. By your logic, a parent who pulls a kid by the hoodie to prevent them from being hit by a car should be charged for abuse. There was $10 trillion dollars spent with, by your statement, 8 years of obstruction. What kind of hole would we be in if that hadn't happened?
4. Simply nonfactual and unsupportable.
5. This may be the reality where you live from your perspective. It is simply not the case in much of the country. You may have to go further that a 25 mile circle from your home to find prosperity.

Congratulations to President Obama for getting Softbank to invest in the US

More economic good news on his watch

This is how you guys work. Lies.

Like the lie 0bama told yesterday that ISIS is nearly crushed. If we get attacked, by ISIS, he'll just lie and call it something else like "workplace violence", or "gun violence" or some such nonsense. Then when Trump is POTUS, he and you and the rest of the liars in the media will tell us that ISIS has returned, and Trump has allowed it.

you liars are doing the same thing with the economy. Everyone knows the economy sucks, you and 0bama, and the liars in the media are saying it is fine. Then when Trump gets in you will change your tune, say the economy sucks and it's Trump's fault.

This is why you all lost big, and it is why you will continue to lose. People are tired of your lies, and no one outside of California, believes you anymore.

Communist will fight it.

View attachment 100979

The problem with people today is they would rather "win" the argument than be correct. As a result, they look for evidence that supports their original conclusions rather than do actual research into the issue. When that fails, they make up facts/points. Not that it will make any difference, but here is the response (point by point) to your post:

1. Your quote of tigerred59's post was fictitious. Maybe he said it somewhere else but not in what I was responding to. As such your use of quotes is troubling.
2. (this encompasses your "first of all" and #2) Of course the economy is improving. 8 years and $10,000,000,000,000.00 will tend to do that. The point is that it isn't sustainable. Nothing real has been created.
3. By your logic, a parent who pulls a kid by the hoodie to prevent them from being hit by a car should be charged for abuse. There was $10 trillion dollars spent with, by your statement, 8 years of obstruction. What kind of hole would we be in if that hadn't happened?
5. This may be the reality where you live from your perspective. It is simply not the case in much of the country. You may have to go further that a 25 mile circle from your home to find prosperity.

They like to counter "The economy sucks!" with "The economy is improving." thinking that that response debunks the first one. The economy is improving because of the point you made in #2 but also because even 0bama cannot keep the American Capitalist Economy down forever. The economy is improving. It's going from major suck, to just sucking.

Like the lie 0bama told yesterday that ISIS is nearly crushed. If we get attacked, by ISIS, he'll just lie and call it something else like "workplace violence", or "gun violence" or some such nonsense. Then when Trump is POTUS, he and you and the rest of the liars in the media will tell us that ISIS has returned, and Trump has allowed it.

you liars are doing the same thing with the economy. Everyone knows the economy sucks, you and 0bama, and the liars in the media are saying it is fine. Then when Trump gets in you will change your tune, say the economy sucks and it's Trump's fault.

This is why you all lost big, and it is why you will continue to lose. People are tired of your lies, and no one outside of California, believes you anymore.

Obama is the President and the buck stops there
Obama gets credit for what happens during his administration.....like saving half a million automotive jobs

As a military force capable of establishing Islamic countries, ISISs days are numbered
Anyone is capable of pulling off random acts of terrorism....even you

Communist will fight it.

View attachment 100979

Things are booming here again in Michigan unless you are a blue collar. Thanks Obama. Consumer confidence is up nationally, spending is up, wages are up, unemployment is down. All LONG before Trump became president.

You guys are such liars. On one hand, you're bragging about the economy in Michigan and Indiana and Ohio when you want to talk about your Republican politicians and how good the economy is now. But then you don't want to give the sitting president any credit for getting us out of the great depression Bush put us in? So dishonest I want to spit in your face. That or you are dumb. In which case I would pat your stupid little head. Unfortunately you get to vote.

Communist will fight it.

View attachment 100979

They like to counter "The economy sucks!" with "The economy is improving." thinking that that response debunks the first one. The economy is improving because of the point you made in #2 but also because even 0bama cannot keep the American Capitalist Economy down forever. The economy is improving. It's going from major suck, to just sucking.

I can't wait for Trump to make it great again.

Hey for goofs, let us know what you do for a living. I want to know how he's going to improve your life. Are you blue collar, unskilled and uneducated? It's these people I want to see him help. Because I don't think my life is going to change much other than maybe I'll pay more for medicare when I get older and I won't get as much SS as I would have if Hillary/Democrats won.

Obama gets credit for what happens during his administration.....like saving half a million automotive jobs

As a military force capable of establishing Islamic countries, ISISs days are numbered

Unemployment rate drops to lowest point in more than 9 years

That means lower than when Bush was president. That means better than before Bush's great recession. We're back thanks to Obama.

They want to give Carter credit for bad, Reagan credit for good, Clinton no credit, Bush no blame and Obama no credit.

Communist will fight it.

View attachment 100979
The Unemployment rate tells us what percent of people trying to work are not successful.
The Labor Force participation rate tells us what percent of the population is doing something about work.

The unemployment rate is low because almost everyone trying to get a job is successful.
The reason the Labor Force Participation Rate is low is because fewer people want/need to work.

I think you may have terms confused.

"Decades" are TENS of years.

"Centuries" are the HUNDREDS of years it'll take for Americans to again be dumbed-down enough to even consider another Democrat.

Ha ha! The stupid shit you believe.

LOLOLOL...the only greatness that will come from a Trump presidency, is the great debt he'll leave, like every fuckin GOP conservative Prez. has ever left...you whore's couldn't balance a budget if it came gift wrapped in a nigga box complete with latino bows on it.

Communist will fight it.

View attachment 100979

Things are booming here again in Michigan unless you are a blue collar. Thanks Obama. Consumer confidence is up nationally, spending is up, wages are up, unemployment is down. All LONG before Trump became president.

You guys are such liars. On one hand, you're bragging about the economy in Michigan and Indiana and Ohio when you want to talk about your Republican politicians and how good the economy is now. But then you don't want to give the sitting president any credit for getting us out of the great depression Bush put us in? So dishonest I want to spit in your face. That or you are dumb. In which case I would pat your stupid little head. Unfortunately you get to vote.

Ten Thousand, Billion dollars (=$10T)!!! The largest group of non participating labor in our (non depression) history. Let that soak in.... That means if I wasted a billion dollars, I'd still have to waste another 9,999 billion in order to have that few people participate in the labor force.

To your point, there are no "Blue Collar" jobs. that means we aren't making anything. When you spend ten thousand billion dollars ($10T) and don't make anything, it is unsustainable. It is dangerous!

An don't lump me in with a group. I admit that I tend to lean fiscally conservative but what grown up doesn't? I am by no means a "right winger".

Forum List

Back