Trump Tweets Nazi SS

It also shows the White House, which is currently occupied by a communist dictator. Does that make Trump a communist?

We are questioning something real not the imaginary basis for your old jokes.

I wonder, his family hails from Germany. Could it be a picture of a family member in the German waffen? It may not be Nazi waffen but pre-Nazi waffen?

Just speculating. Still don't believe this.
What a drama queen. Maybe it IS Nazi soldiers, meaning that we defeated the mother fuckers. Ever think of that?

What is confirmed? What eagle? What insignias? I see images of soldiers (barely). Period.

1st off, you can see the insignia on the sleeves--the insignia is upside down for US army.US army is pointed upwards. Those soldiers pointed downward.

You can find an enlarge picture at istock, from there and an insignia chart of the german waffen is all you need
No one but leftie dumbfucks will care. Get a grip least you be lynched the next time you make an innocent mistake.

I'm doing an image search--sorry, but I don't buy it.
I don't give a shit what you buy. It's been confirmed.
The only thing confirmed is how easily led on a leash some of you dumbfucks are.
Trump made a mistake, GET THE PITCHFORkS STAT

Trump is always making mistakes, and some conservative comes around in his defense. What--is he the third coming of Obama!!??
Trump is an egomaniac with a severe case of I'm important & I know everything. You trying to compete with him?

It also shows the White House, which is currently occupied by a communist dictator. Does that make Trump a communist?

I wonder, his family hails from Germany. Could it be a picture of a family member in the German waffen? It may not be Nazi waffen but pre-Nazi waffen?

What a drama queen. Maybe it IS Nazi soldiers, meaning that we defeated the mother fuckers. Ever think of that?

He is using Nazi's in his propaganda to describe who he is.

1 Money--because he's rich
2 White House--that is his aspiration
3 Soldiers--because he is tough and patriotic

However, he used enemy soldiers for 3, destroying his motif.

The original stock image, linked back to Getty Images, is listed as "Marching soldiers" online and appears separate from the flag.
Its keywords include “Fascism,” “German Culture,” “conflict” and “World War II.”
istock has additional keywords - armed forces, walking, marching, battlefield, work helmet, camouflage, etc.
Admittedly, whomever put that picture together for Trump could have chosen a better pic, or at least blurred the one that they used so that details couldn't be seen.

At first glance, Donald Trump's latest campaign image — the candidate's face superimposed against an American flag with soldiers marching in the background — seems innocuous. But John Schindler, a former professor at the US Army War College, noticed something odd about the photo: The soldiers behind the American flag are dressed as elite Nazi Waffen-SS soldiers.

Military history buffs spotted the Nazis in Trump's tweet within minutes after it was posted.

untitled-article-1436905337-body-image-1436905552.png

Right-wingers will support him even more.
Wikipedia the free encyclopediaJohn_R._Schindler

"He is a prolific social media user, with over 20 thousand followers on twitter, and has a strategy blog called 20 Committee, after the Double-Cross System. His comments and analysis, particularly those criticizing Edward Snowden and Glenn Greenwald have often been met with fierce criticism and aversion.[6][7][8] Schindler resigned his post at the Naval War College after a scandal involving nude images of himself leaked online.[1][9][10][11][12]".

:eusa_angel:

You should be more concerned with the REAL Nazis running the Democratic Party who are IN power now.

It doesn't destroy anything, well unless you're a bobble head. In which case you just make up any ole thing you want. We believe you, no really, we do.

No, this photo shows military uniforms from later on in the war, we're talking 1944 or 1945 if I were to guess correctly.

Camouflage like this was developed later in the war. At the beginning they wore other stuff. I might be wrong, the picture's not easy to see, but that's my feeling.

The only thing confirmed is how easily led on a leash some of you dumbfucks are.

Trump is always making mistakes, and some conservative comes around in his defense. What--is he the third coming of Obama!!??
Trump is an egomaniac with a severe case of I'm important & I know everything. You trying to compete with him?
Sorry
But you have to explain how I am trying to compete with his egomania.

All I did was lay out how to confirm its Nazi storm troopers yourself and questioned the use of Nazi's in American propaganda. Or, also noted that some conservatives defend him for no real reason.

No, this photo shows military uniforms from later on in the war, we're talking 1944 or 1945 if I were to guess correctly.

Camouflage like this was developed later in the war. At the beginning they wore other stuff. I might be wrong, the picture's not easy to see, but that's my feeling.

You can see that the army insignia is upside down for one of the soldiers. That isn't US Army.

I swear. Paranoia abounds. They look like soldiers to me. And why the fuck would Nazi's be in it? He hired someone to make that image. They probably went to google, found what they needed and made the pic. Just like my avie....I made it with two different pics.

Geez. Someone is using a microscope to find ANYTHING negative. Hillary lovers must be getting a tad worried.

You'd have thought that someone who puts a team together would be able to employ people who are smart enough to put US soldiers in, and also someone else who is checking the art work who is also smart enough to ask such questions.

His campaign is very early, you'd have thought he'd be a little more careful than this.

Sorry

All I did was lay out how to confirm its Nazi storm troopers yourself and questioned the use of Nazi's in American propaganda. Or, also noted that some conservatives defend him for no real reason.
You really this stupid? You're just gonna fall in line like a good lemming proclaiming that Trump, a friend to MANY Jews, is a SUPER SECRETE NAZI?

Lmao grow the fuck up amatuer. He made a stupid mistake. You ever fuck up? Are you an enemy of the state as a result?

God some of you are so dumb

At first glance, Donald Trump's latest campaign image — the candidate's face superimposed against an American flag with soldiers marching in the background — seems innocuous. But John Schindler, a former professor at the US Army War College, noticed something odd about the photo: The soldiers behind the American flag are dressed as elite Nazi Waffen-SS soldiers.

Military history buffs spotted the Nazis in Trump's tweet within minutes after it was posted.

untitled-article-1436905337-body-image-1436905552.png

Right-wingers will support him even more.
Actually, that's an Obama plan.

While I'm no fan of Trump's I will happily admit that he has contributed far more to our country than the piece of shit op could ever dream of accomplishing.
Making a dumb mistake and not resourcing your propaganda before using it is far less offensive than being as stupid as someone who would crucify him for it knowing full well no offense was intended.

Sorry

You really this stupid? You're just gonna fall in line like a good lemming proclaiming that Trump, a friend to MANY Jews, is a SUPER SECRETE NAZI?

Lmao grow the fuck up amatuer. He made a stupid mistake. You ever fuck up? Are you an enemy of the state as a result?

God some of you are so dumb

The only person making things up is you.

The only claims I made had to do with the use of Nazi's in propaganda and how virial some conservatives become when you point out Trumps mistakes.

Hell, even Trump isn't as hot headed as you.

Trump campaign blames young intern for tweet with apparent Nazi imagery - Yahoo Finance

He took the pic down when he realized there are problems with it. He did not trying to defend his actions or act like there is absolutely nothing wrong with the picture. That is what you angry conservatives that is so in love with Trump is doing.

You're just gonna fall in line like a good lemming proclaiming that Trump, a friend to MANY Jews, is a SUPER SECRETE NAZI?

When did I say this, Murka? I have not made such a claim. So is this not your attempt to defend Trump by deflecting from the Topic--Trump has Nazis in his propaganda?

Yes it is.

He made a stupid mistake.
OR.... someone working for him did, and he (Trump) failed to vett it properly - which in itself is very careless.
Going out on a limb, I can see where someone who worked on that image (that wasn't a Trump supporter) could have intentionally placed that photo as sabotage, hoping that it wouldn't get caught before it went out, and wanting the reaction that we're now seeing. Long shot, but possible.

Forum List

Back