Trump Tweets Nazi SS

What is confirmed? What eagle? What insignias? I see images of soldiers (barely). Period.

1st off, you can see the insignia on the sleeves--the insignia is upside down for US army.US army is pointed upwards. Those soldiers pointed downward.

You can find an enlarge picture at istock, from there and an insignia chart of the german waffen is all you need
I don't really care to go to the lengths some have gone to, but thanks. What the hell did you use? A microscope? Geez.

It also shows the White House, which is currently occupied by a communist dictator. Does that make Trump a communist?

We are questioning something real not the imaginary basis for your old jokes.

I wonder, his family hails from Germany. Could it be a picture of a family member in the German waffen? It may not be Nazi waffen but pre-Nazi waffen?

Just speculating. Still don't believe this.

No, this photo shows military uniforms from later on in the war, we're talking 1944 or 1945 if I were to guess correctly.

Camouflage like this was developed later in the war. At the beginning they wore other stuff. I might be wrong, the picture's not easy to see, but that's my feeling.

You can see that the army insignia is upside down for one of the soldiers. That isn't US Army.

No, it's definitely German WW2 uniforms.

List of military clothing camouflage patterns - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Go down to Nazi Germany and you see camouflage patterns.

The SS used
50px-SS_Platanenmuster_Herbst.jpg
pattern.
th
th

Regular troops used
th
and
50px-BGS_Sumpftarn.jpg
and right at the end
th

The guy at the front looks like he's wear SS uniform. The ones behind him look like they're wearing ordinary single color uniform, which could easily be Waffen SS.

220px-M36_British_Free_Corps_Tunic.jpg
Waffen SS uniform worn by British Waffen SS soldiers.

Pretty sure Trump just said "Yer fired" to the guy he hired to make that pic, who obviously fucked up looking for pics of soldiers to photoshop into the graph Trump wanted to use.
Ante up.

The only thing confirmed is how easily led on a leash some of you dumbfucks are.
Trump made a mistake, GET THE PITCHFORkS STAT

Trump is always making mistakes, and some conservative comes around in his defense. What--is he the third coming of Obama!!??
Trump is an egomaniac with a severe case of I'm important & I know everything. You trying to compete with him?
Sorry
But you have to explain how I am trying to compete with his egomania.

All I did was lay out how to confirm its Nazi storm troopers yourself and questioned the use of Nazi's in American propaganda. Or, also noted that some conservatives defend him for no real reason.
You really this stupid? You're just gonna fall in line like a good lemming proclaiming that Trump, a friend to MANY Jews, is a SUPER SECRETE NAZI?

Lmao grow the fuck up amatuer. He made a stupid mistake. You ever fuck up? Are you an enemy of the state as a result?

God some of you are so dumb

The only person making things up is you.

The only claims I made had to do with the use of Nazi's in propaganda and how virial some conservatives become when you point out Trumps mistakes.

Hell, even Trump isn't as hot headed as you.

Trump campaign blames young intern for tweet with apparent Nazi imagery - Yahoo Finance

He took the pic down when he realized there are problems with it. He did not trying to defend his actions or act like there is absolutely nothing wrong with the picture. That is what you angry conservatives that is so in love with Trump is doing.

You're just gonna fall in line like a good lemming proclaiming that Trump, a friend to MANY Jews, is a SUPER SECRETE NAZI?

When did I say this, Murka? I have not made such a claim. So is this not your attempt to defend Trump by deflecting from the Topic--Trump has Nazis in his propaganda?

Yes it is.
Have you noticed the hit & run aspect of this thread? As dumb as the op is he/she/it knew this was much ado about nothing & left the attack force up to the dumbfucks who he/she/it knew would be dumb enough to jump in feet first.
As to defending it, get real. My position all along has been how pathetically stupid you & others look making a big deal out of nothing.

It also shows the White House, which is currently occupied by a communist dictator. Does that make Trump a communist?

I wonder, his family hails from Germany. Could it be a picture of a family member in the German waffen? It may not be Nazi waffen but pre-Nazi waffen?

No, this photo shows military uniforms from later on in the war, we're talking 1944 or 1945 if I were to guess correctly.

Camouflage like this was developed later in the war. At the beginning they wore other stuff. I might be wrong, the picture's not easy to see, but that's my feeling.
Borrow the microscope being used all over twitter and now here.

All I did was lay out how to confirm its Nazi storm troopers yourself and questioned the use of Nazi's in American propaganda.
I. Don't. Care. Anyone with braincells will not care either, or question the motive behind the drama of it all. It's stupid. But more will be coming soon, the more Trump climbs the polls like he is now. Desperation will really make the ants scramble.

At first glance, Donald Trump's latest campaign image — the candidate's face superimposed against an American flag with soldiers marching in the background — seems innocuous. But John Schindler, a former professor at the US Army War College, noticed something odd about the photo: The soldiers behind the American flag are dressed as elite Nazi Waffen-SS soldiers.

Military history buffs spotted the Nazis in Trump's tweet within minutes after it was posted.

untitled-article-1436905337-body-image-1436905552.png

Right-wingers will support him even more.

the wayback machine says so what ya big dope

check out the democrat website from a few years ago

sporting a Canadian troop instead of an American troop

--LOL

dncvets2_1.jpg

20061007democratphotoshop02.jpg

--LOL

"CorpseMan"

--LOL

not once but twice

and the list goes on

--LOL

You can see that the army insignia is upside down for one of the soldiers. That isn't US Army.

No, it's definitely German WW2 uniforms.

List of military clothing camouflage patterns - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Go down to Nazi Germany and you see camouflage patterns.

The SS used
50px-SS_Platanenmuster_Herbst.jpg
pattern.
th
th

Regular troops used
th
and
50px-BGS_Sumpftarn.jpg
and right at the end
th

The guy at the front looks like he's wear SS uniform. The ones behind him look like they're wearing ordinary single color uniform, which could easily be Waffen SS.

220px-M36_British_Free_Corps_Tunic.jpg
Waffen SS uniform worn by British Waffen SS soldiers.
Since the original photo is of modern WWII reenactors, they're probably wearing the uniforms because that was either their role for the day or just what they had on hand for the event.

Trump is always making mistakes, and some conservative comes around in his defense. What--is he the third coming of Obama!!??
Trump is an egomaniac with a severe case of I'm important & I know everything. You trying to compete with him?
Sorry

All I did was lay out how to confirm its Nazi storm troopers yourself and questioned the use of Nazi's in American propaganda. Or, also noted that some conservatives defend him for no real reason.
You really this stupid? You're just gonna fall in line like a good lemming proclaiming that Trump, a friend to MANY Jews, is a SUPER SECRETE NAZI?

Lmao grow the fuck up amatuer. He made a stupid mistake. You ever fuck up? Are you an enemy of the state as a result?

The only claims I made had to do with the use of Nazi's in propaganda and how virial some conservatives become when you point out Trumps mistakes.

Trump campaign blames young intern for tweet with apparent Nazi imagery - Yahoo Finance

He took the pic down when he realized there are problems with it. He did not trying to defend his actions or act like there is absolutely nothing wrong with the picture. That is what you angry conservatives that is so in love with Trump is doing.

You're just gonna fall in line like a good lemming proclaiming that Trump, a friend to MANY Jews, is a SUPER SECRETE NAZI?

When did I say this, Murka? I have not made such a claim. So is this not your attempt to defend Trump by deflecting from the Topic--Trump has Nazis in his propaganda?

Yes it is.
Have you noticed the hit & run aspect of this thread? As dumb as the op is he/she/it knew this was much ado about nothing & left the attack force up to the dumbfucks who he/she/it knew would be dumb enough to jump in feet first.
As to defending it, get real. My position all along has been how pathetically stupid you & others look making a big deal out of nothing.
Pardon me

Anything political can be discussed under the Politics board.

Here, the OP presented a piece on politics--Presidential propaganda. Anyone is free to discuss the topic. The only person out of line here is you. You wish to end the discussion before we could even verify if what the op posted is true. Let alone make a conclusion about it and how it came about.

If the topic is too inane for you, do not participate. But it is more than rude for you to come here, call everyone that take an interest in the topic stupid and try your best to turn the thread into a flame thread.

If anything, that will encourage more people to bring it up. Just because they know it drives conservatives, like yourself, mad.

Sorry

Yes it is.
Pardon me

Anything political can be discussed under the Politics board.

Here, the OP presented a piece on politics--Presidential propaganda. Anyone is free to discuss the topic. The only person out of line here is you. You wish to end the discussion before we could even verify if what the op posted is true. Let alone make a conclusion about it and how it came about.

If the topic is too inane for you, do not participate. But it is more than rude for you to come here, call everyone that take an interest in the topic stupid and try your best to turn the thread into a flame thread.

If anything, that will encourage more people to bring it up. Just because they know it drives conservatives, like yourself, mad.
But you ARE stupid. Not my fault

At first glance, Donald Trump's latest campaign image — the candidate's face superimposed against an American flag with soldiers marching in the background — seems innocuous. But John Schindler, a former professor at the US Army War College, noticed something odd about the photo: The soldiers behind the American flag are dressed as elite Nazi Waffen-SS soldiers.

Military history buffs spotted the Nazis in Trump's tweet within minutes after it was posted.

You're right, that's a pretty bad F-up by an intern. But I don't think that is as bad as intentionally lying, do you? On NPR just yesterday, they said that Scott Walker was trailing in the polls just behind Jeb Bush, and that Trump was in third. From most sources I have heard, that was an intentional lie. What is worse, a mistake, or an intentional deception?

CJ5aAwCVAAAKqyD.jpg

Trump is using Obama's campaign template of fooling lemmings with titillation in lieu of substance.

You're right, that's a pretty bad F-up by an intern. But I don't think that is as bad as intentionally lying, do you? On NPR just yesterday, they said that Scott Walker was trailing in the polls just behind Jeb Bush, and that Trump was in third. From most sources I have heard, that was an intentional lie. What is worse, a mistake, or an intentional deception?

CJ5aAwCVAAAKqyD.jpg

We are talking propaganda, yes?

Then an intentional lie is only as good as long as it is not discovered. A discovered intentional lie leads to distrust, so normally bad.

A fuck up is random. It could be a good thing if it unintentionally leads the voters to distrust your opponents. Like enticing your opponent to attack you about a concept that everyone know is not true is such a case. It could be a bad thing if it leads a bad impression in your supporters.

So I guess it depends on the results.

P.S. When it comes to polls, they can be all over the place. It is possible there is a poll out there that says that. However, if they do not quote the source, treat it as babble/hearsay.

Hilarious.
I wonder how many ridiculous conspiracy theories about Obama have been raised because of innocuous things that he did...I remember one about him raising his finger upwards which apparently is a Muslim sign meaning one god...or "I'm a Muslim"...or something.
A Photo Of Obama Extending His Index Finger. Is This Proof OBAMA IS MUSLIM - Walid Shoebat

In the spirit of every right-wing Obama conspiracy theory - "Trump is a Nazi".

Remember the one where he didn't wear an American stick pin on his suit or put his hand over his heart while others did when the national anthem was playing? That was a good one.

Forum List

Back