Trump UNLEASHED!

While I think TRUMP will win re-election I don't think it will make much difference if republicans keep control of the senate along with having a majority in the house. TRUMP will still have to go it alone in getting things done. Elected republicans, even the good ones, will not fully back TRUMP because they will be worried about their own re-elections after TRUMP is gone and there is no way any of them will stand up to the new level of attacks that will no doubt come from democrats and the MSM.

They'll play ball...why not? Most of them realize all their dance with the "new world order" got them was sore feet. The stragglers and phonies will have to keep quiet until the mid-terms in 2022. He'll be lame-ducked and pretty exhausted by then I'd think. Unless of course the American people DEMAND a third term.....heh heh

Rump is pretty well lame ducked now. By his own choice. Since he refuses to work with the House on anything including on things he once was for and Moscow Mitch won't hold his feet to the fire, Rump is lame duck now. As it stands, I know of at least two Republican Senator slots that are going to go to the Democrats in 2020. And the margin for error for the Republicans is just too tight already. To be truthful, I don't wish to see the Republicans lose the Senate. We should NEVER have one party control the House, Senate and the President. That's when all the whacko crap gets passed.

Nah. In 2020 we'll put the old bastard out to pasture and begin to repair the damage he has done.

A brave new world is coming.....get on board or out of the way Blindy!
pepe2.gif

The brave new world order is the one the greatest generation fought for. Returning to the old world order is not an option.

Who's paying for Trumpybears "Fabulous" Wall?

The USMCA of course....how many more times? :26:

When does that agreement force Mexico to pay for Trumps Great Wall?

Didn't he have to declare a national emergency to be able to divert funds from our military to pay for it because the Master of the Deal couldn't negotiate a legislative deal?

Notice how the Rats have avoided considering what I mentioned about American dominance....they don't want it! They want us to join the world that envies and hates us for our innovation and elite sense of destiny. They can't handle it because they're lazy and want Sam to replace their parents to take care of them. Oh well, there's ways to deal with them too...round em up, clean em up, and put them to work out on the new highways and byways....kiss your EBT bennies goodbye, commie humps! :badgrin:

While I think TRUMP will win re-election I don't think it will make much difference if republicans keep control of the senate along with having a majority in the house. TRUMP will still have to go it alone in getting things done. Elected republicans, even the good ones, will not fully back TRUMP because they will be worried about their own re-elections after TRUMP is gone and there is no way any of them will stand up to the new level of attacks that will no doubt come from democrats and the MSM.

They'll play ball...why not? Most of them realize all their dance with the "new world order" got them was sore feet. The stragglers and phonies will have to keep quiet until the mid-terms in 2022. He'll be lame-ducked and pretty exhausted by then I'd think. Unless of course the American people DEMAND a third term.....heh heh

The 'New World Order' is working great so far!

It was started by the American Founding Fathers back in 1776 - and was going strong until 2016.

Now we have the re-emergence of a ruling elite, but the 'New World Order' is still far from over.

Nah. In 2020 we'll put the old bastard out to pasture and begin to repair the damage he has done.
Man I sure hope you are right.

Well, he will be gone, but the circus will continue.

It will get better as long as we send Moscow Mitch packing as well. Rump does what Rump does. But he gets away with much of it because Moscow Mitch allow and condones it. There is no Congressional Oversight because of Moscow Mitch. But it looks like his home state has had enough.
It'd be great to see turtle get beat by Amy McGrath.

Notice how the Rats have avoided considering what I mentioned about American dominance.

Since the end of WWII and until now, America and the American Presidents have been considered the leader(s) of the free world for a reason.

Rump is pretty well lame ducked now. By his own choice. Since he refuses to work with the House on anything including on things he once was for and Moscow Mitch won't hold his feet to the fire, Rump is lame duck now. As it stands, I know of at least two Republican Senator slots that are going to go to the Democrats in 2020. And the margin for error for the Republicans is just too tight already. To be truthful, I don't wish to see the Republicans lose the Senate. We should NEVER have one party control the House, Senate and the President. That's when all the whacko crap gets passed.

Traffic-island lunatics get NO say. :eusa_eh:

Since the end of WWII and until now, America and the American Presidents have been considered the leader(s) of the free world for a reason.

Can't lead if we're broke and bowing to dirtbags...those days are gone. We run the world because the world can't run itself. Trump just showed the world who's back in charge at the G-7. A reported actually asked Macron if he had permission from Trump to invite the Iranian scumbag.....Macron winced...I about died laughing. :lol:

Can't lead if we're broke and bowing to dirtbags...those days are gone. We run the world because the world can't run itself. Trump just showed the world who's back in charge at the G-7. A reported actually asked Macron if he had permission from Trump to invite the Iranian scumbag.....Macron winced...I about died laughing. :lol:

how, by blaming Obama for something he didnt do?

the world is laughing at Trumps history lesson -

a couple of Republicans are running against his fat ass now - they're going to suck enough votes away from Trump he'll be Cohen, and Manaforts guest of honor at the convict christmas party ...
A couple of Republicans! Is that what they are?

The mob mentality of running the world rather than leading it is a cancer, leading to old world ideas.

trump.png

:21:

Forum List

Back