Trump Urged Tillerson To Help Giuliani Client Evade Justice!

America First, my ass.

It's sickening Trump and Giuliani whore themselves to enemies of America in exchange for a few pieces of silver.

me-first.jpg

Yeah he took a major pay cut but since he was sent to wipe out the pedophiles and Fascists, it's more than worth it.

But but but it's different uninformed sources this time! We got him! Really!

They overheard a conversation where Trump asked SecState to talk to someone at DOD and pass a message to DOJ...really! Stop looking at me like that! It's the truth - this time!

I know it looks odd coming out right after the Ukrainians are saying there's another $900,000 to the Biden's but ya gotta believe!
BWA-HA-HA-HA!

Is this all you got? "Nuh-uh!"

:lol:

America First, my ass.

It's sickening Trump and Giuliani whore themselves to enemies of America in exchange for a few pieces of silver.

me-first.jpg

Yeah he took a major pay cut but since he was sent to wipe out the pedophiles and Fascists, it's more than worth it.
He hasn't taken a pay cut. He has not divested.

He's still getting his million bucks a year from Turkey, for example.

He's still collecting rent from Zarrab.

Nice try. Fail.

Trump is literally selling out America.

They overheard a conversation where Trump asked SecState to talk to someone at DOD and pass a message to DOJ...really! Stop looking at me like that! It's the truth - this time!

I know it looks odd coming out right after the Ukrainians are saying there's another $900,000 to the Biden's but ya gotta believe!
I debunked that Biden story in my first two posts in that topic.

That you are still dining on that pile of horseshit is simply incredible.

I don't know why you keep coming back to be made a fool of again and again. It's almost as if Trump's rube herd is a collection of submissive masochists who beg to be fed lies, hypocrisy, and treason.

I don't know why you keep coming back to be made a fool of again and again. It's almost as if Trump's rube herd is a collection of submissive masochists who beg to be fed lies, hypocrisy, and treason.

Debunked? LOL You "debunked" Biden's money laundering and extortion? LOL

When? How?

I say I debunked it, so it's debunked! Right, Wry?

America First, my ass.

me-first.jpg

He hasn't taken a pay cut. He has not divested.

He's still getting his million bucks a year from Turkey, for example.

He's still collecting rent from Zarrab.

Nice try. Fail.

Trump is literally selling out America.

Wow a million a year from "Turkey" All he had to do was have 2 of his kids on Burisma Board and he'd be $200K ahead

Debunked? LOL You "debunked" Biden's money laundering and extortion? LOL

When? How?

I say I debunked it, so it's debunked! Right, Wry?
Read the topic, read my posts. Let me know if there are any big words you don't understand. I'm here to help.

Giuliani took on a client who was helping Iran evade US sanctions. Giuliani does not deny this. He can't, because it is a matter of public record.

And Trump tried to help him out.

What a couple of traitorous scumbags. Straight up.

America first, my ass.

President Donald Trump pressed then-Secretary of State Rex Tillerson to help persuade the Justice Department to drop a criminal case against an Iranian-Turkish gold trader who was a client of Rudy Giuliani, according to three people familiar with the 2017 meeting in the Oval Office.
This is the kind of reporting that annoys the shit out of me.

WHO FUCKING SAID IT???

Otherwise, it looks an awful lot like a bullshit lie.

SHOCKINGBREAKINGBOMBSHELL!

Trump Urged Top Aide to Help Giuliani Client Facing DOJ Charges

President Donald Trump pressed then-Secretary of State Rex Tillerson to help persuade the Justice Department to drop a criminal case against an Iranian-Turkish gold trader who was a client of Rudy Giuliani, according to three people familiar with the 2017 meeting in the Oval Office.

Tillerson refused, arguing it would constitute interference in an ongoing investigation of the trader, Reza Zarrab, according to the people. They said other participants in the Oval Office were shocked by the request.

Tillerson immediately repeated his objections to then-Chief of Staff John Kelly in a hallway conversation just outside the Oval Office, emphasizing that the request would be illegal.
Article was taken down? Wow must be a record
Here you go:

Still the same anonymous, uninformed "sources"

Uninformed, anonymous sources say that Trump told some guy that he should talk to some other guy about maybe doing something about a client of Rudy's law firm.

Did I nail it, or what?
Sure did! YOU nailed it! :D

It follows Trump Modus operandi!'

In the summer of 2017, President Trump told Corey Lewandowski, his former campaign manager, to have then-Attorney General Jeff Sessions thwart Robert Mueller’s investigation, according to the special counsel’s report. Trump also told Lewandowski to fire Sessions if he refused a meeting to talk about the issue, the report says.

The report details a meeting between Trump and Lewandowski, which came just two days after Trump met with former White House counsel Don McGahn and asked him to have Mueller removed. In the meeting, Trump “brought up Sessions and criticized his recusal from the Russia investigation,” the report says.

He then asked Lewandowski to deliver a message to Sessions. The attorney general, Trump told Lewandowski, should give a speech saying the following:

I know that I recused myself from certain things having to do with specific areas. But our POTUS … is being treated very unfairly. He shouldn’t have a Special Prosecutor/Counsel b/c he hasn’t done anything wrong. I was on the campaign w/ him for nine months, there were no Russians involved with him. I know it for a fact b/c I was there. He didn’t do anything wrong except he ran the greatest campaign in American history.

Trump then wanted Sessions to say that he would limit the special counsel’s investigation to future election interference. All this, despite Sessions’s recusal from the investigation.

Trump Told Lewandowski to Do His Dirty Work, Thwart Mueller Probe

Uninformed, anonymous sources say that Trump told some guy that he should talk to some other guy about maybe doing something about a client of Rudy's law firm.

Did I nail it, or what?
Sure did! YOU nailed it! :D

It follows Trump Modus operandi!'

In the summer of 2017, President Trump told Corey Lewandowski, his former campaign manager, to have then-Attorney General Jeff Sessions thwart Robert Mueller’s investigation, according to the special counsel’s report. Trump also told Lewandowski to fire Sessions if he refused a meeting to talk about the issue, the report says.

The report details a meeting between Trump and Lewandowski, which came just two days after Trump met with former White House counsel Don McGahn and asked him to have Mueller removed. In the meeting, Trump “brought up Sessions and criticized his recusal from the Russia investigation,” the report says.

He then asked Lewandowski to deliver a message to Sessions. The attorney general, Trump told Lewandowski, should give a speech saying the following:

I know that I recused myself from certain things having to do with specific areas. But our POTUS … is being treated very unfairly. He shouldn’t have a Special Prosecutor/Counsel b/c he hasn’t done anything wrong. I was on the campaign w/ him for nine months, there were no Russians involved with him. I know it for a fact b/c I was there. He didn’t do anything wrong except he ran the greatest campaign in American history.

Trump then wanted Sessions to say that he would limit the special counsel’s investigation to future election interference. All this, despite Sessions’s recusal from the investigation.

Trump Told Lewandowski to Do His Dirty Work, Thwart Mueller Probe

You mean the same Trump MO that Mueller nailed him on?

This is the kind of reporting that annoys the shit out of me.

WHO FUCKING SAID IT???

Otherwise, it looks an awful lot like a bullshit lie.

latest

Rudy the Ghoul got Trump elected (by putting pressure on Comey to reopen the e-mail investigation days before the 2016 election) and he's going to take him down.

Total corruption

SHOCKINGBREAKINGBOMBSHELL!

Tillerson refused, arguing it would constitute interference in an ongoing investigation of the trader, Reza Zarrab, according to the people. They said other participants in the Oval Office were shocked by the request.

Tillerson immediately repeated his objections to then-Chief of Staff John Kelly in a hallway conversation just outside the Oval Office, emphasizing that the request would be illegal.
Article was taken down? Wow must be a record

President Trump Urged Rex Tillerson to Help Drop DOJ Charges for Giuliani Client

according to three people familiar with the 2017 meeting in the Oval Office.

2 years ago and it's suddenly headlines now?
And, of course, nobody names the names of the anonymous sources.

What male bovine excrement.

Forum List

Back