Trump Urged Tillerson To Help Giuliani Client Evade Justice!

Uninformed, anonymous sources say that Trump told some guy that he should talk to some other guy about maybe doing something about a client of Rudy's law firm.

Did I nail it, or what?

Uninformed, anonymous sources say that Trump told some guy that he should talk to some other guy about maybe doing something about a client of Rudy's law firm.

Did I nail it, or what?
Francis: Calls all unnamed sources fake

Also Francis: Whines about the army of disloyal leakers surrounding Trump

Did I nail it, or what?

Read the unread article. You'll thank me

Did I nail it, or what?

For what will I thank you? For the wisdom that all unnamed sources are fake, or for the wisdom that Trump is surrounded by unnamed leakers? Just trying to figure out which alternate reality you are posting from tonight.

Did I nail it, or what?
No, you did not nail it. The sources were not uninformed, idiot. And there are three of them.

Did I nail it, or what?

For what will I thank you? For the wisdom that all unnamed sources are fake, or for the wisdom that Trump is surrounded by unnamed leakers? Just trying to figure out which alternate reality you are posting from tonight.
Anonymous, unnamed, shhhhhh, be very quiet...were hunting President Trump

Trump has yet to hit back, I think when he does there will be nothing left of the democrat Party

Odd, coincidental timing too: right after we learn Bidens lobbying firm received $900,000 from Ukraine

Odd, coincidental timing too: right after we learn Bidens lobbying firm received $900,000 from Ukraine
That doesn't make sense. The Russians make new fake news every single day. There's nothing more mundane or common than other news coming out the same day as Russian fake news.

Not true. It was Hunter Biden's firm, not Joe's. It's a non-story. Everyone already knows Hunter Biden was paid via his firm.

Everyone but you and the rest of the tard herd anyway.

Nice try, idiot.

SHOCKINGBREAKINGBOMBSHELL!

Trump Urged Top Aide to Help Giuliani Client Facing DOJ Charges

President Donald Trump pressed then-Secretary of State Rex Tillerson to help persuade the Justice Department to drop a criminal case against an Iranian-Turkish gold trader who was a client of Rudy Giuliani, according to three people familiar with the 2017 meeting in the Oval Office.

Tillerson refused, arguing it would constitute interference in an ongoing investigation of the trader, Reza Zarrab, according to the people. They said other participants in the Oval Office were shocked by the request.

Tillerson immediately repeated his objections to then-Chief of Staff John Kelly in a hallway conversation just outside the Oval Office, emphasizing that the request would be illegal.
Article was taken down? Wow must be a record
Here you go:

Frank is dishonest, I suspect he planted a lie so others would vacate the thread.

President Donald Trump pressed then-Secretary of State Rex Tillerson to help persuade the Justice Department to drop a criminal case against an Iranian-Turkish gold trader who was a client of Rudy Giuliani, according to three people familiar with the 2017 meeting in the Oval Office.

Tillerson refused, arguing it would constitute interference in an ongoing investigation of the trader, Reza Zarrab, according to the people. They said other participants in the Oval Office were shocked by the request.

Tillerson immediately repeated his objections to then-Chief of Staff John Kelly in a hallway conversation just outside the Oval Office, emphasizing that the request would be illegal.
Here you go:

Frank is dishonest, I suspect he planted a lie so others would vacate the thread.
Red herrings, tu quoques, lies. All part of the pseudocon toolkit.

Here you go:

Red herrings, tu quoques, lies. All part of the pseudocon toolkit.

The smarter ones (so to speak) use half-truths, rumors, innuendos and character assassinations too.

America First, my ass.

It's sickening Trump and Giuliani whore themselves to enemies of America in exchange for a few pieces of silver.

me-first.jpg

“We got him right where we want him this time.”
“”Mueller is closing in on him.”
“Kavanaugh is guilty.”
“I believe survivors.”
“He’s definitely guilty of Russian collusion.”
“Oh wait, I meant obstruction of justice.”
“Oh wait, something about Ukraine.”
“Oh wait, all I know is he’s guilty of something...I know this because another disgusting LefTard said he is and because I really, really, really want him to be.”
webelievesurvivors-13.jpg

America First, my ass.

It's sickening Trump and Giuliani whore themselves to enemies of America in exchange for a few pieces of silver.

me-first.jpg

Meanwhile the Mexicrats are conceding the United States to Mexico and wetbacks one community at a time, they force good real Americans to pay wetbacks to run their baby factories and fuck our nation all up and you disgusting pieces of shit say nothing....WHY?
See? All the tards have in Trump's defense are red herrings, lies, and tu quoques. :lol:

But but but it's different uninformed sources this time! We got him! Really!

They overheard a conversation where Trump asked SecState to talk to someone at DOD and pass a message to DOJ...really! Stop looking at me like that! It's the truth - this time!

I know it looks odd coming out right after the Ukrainians are saying there's another $900,000 to the Biden's but ya gotta believe!

Forum List

Back