Trump uses the DOJ as Auto Makers don't lower their mpg standards

Status
Not open for further replies.
President Trump fighting for Americans again, refuses to allow creepy California to dictate to the rest of the country. Good job Trump. Rot in hell Dem's.
So you want future cars to cost you more money in gas? Is that your final answer?

Exactly!
We should all have to pay $10,000 more for a car that saves us $3000 in gas.
Because, liberal math.

Automakers built me a giant 4x4 truck with giant a 6.7L DIESEL engine and a whopping 48 gallon fuel tank. Good job automakers!

You must be EXTREMELY FAT to need that monster truck to haul your ass around!

President Trump fighting for Americans again, refuses to allow creepy California to dictate to the rest of the country. Good job Trump. Rot in hell Dem's.
So you want future cars to cost you more money in gas? Is that your final answer?

Exactly!
Because, liberal math.
Except that you made up those figures.

Feel free to post real figures, so we can discuss.

Exactly!
Because, liberal math.

You made the claim, it's up to you to prove that it's not fartsmoke.

Exactly!
Because, liberal math.

You don't think higher MPG is more expensive?

Exactly!
Because, liberal math.

Prove your numbers.

Exactly!
Because, liberal math.

Prove your numbers.

Cars with higher MPG are cheaper.

So we can end CAFE mandates.

You are dodging the point, Europe has adopted small clean diesel engines that get incredible mileage and last 3x longer than gas engines. The only reason we have not adopted them in the US is because of the left's irrational hatred of diesel.

Diesel used to be more popular when the fuel was much cheeper. It was like a dollar a gallon or so below the cost of gasoline.

Under Bush, he lowered the sulfur standards, and it went from a buck less a gallon to a buck more a gallon than gasoline.

The prices have stabilized more, but diesel is still more expensive than gasoline on average thanks to Bush and his pollution regulations.

Here its about 10% higher than 87 gas, but I get 30% better mileage vs a gas engine in the same truck and the engine will last 3x longer. Gas engine blocks used to be made from cast iron which could be honed/bored, brought back to like new condition and driven for another 120k miles. But to improve mpg now they are throw away aluminum block engines. The economics of saving money on gas are a joke in comparison to what we have given up. The cost of new vehicles is sky high and they are throw away. MARK MY WORDS at some point the left will demand that auto manufactures start making vehicles that will last 20 years and can be refreshed over time.

There is nothing wrong with more efficient vehicles. There is something wrong with trying to force those standards on something that isn't there yet.

Like I said, it's like the government stopping Henry Ford from selling the Model T without fuel injection. It's completely stupid.

Yes, improvement will come, but they have to come on their own time for them to hit the targets of efficiency, economics and practicality. When government insists on it, it creates more problems than it solves.

If I'm running low on fuel, I want to be able to stop at the many gas stations, fill up, and be out of there in less than five minutes. I don't want to have to sit at a charging station for two hours waiting for my car to charge.

Take the bus. BTW, more and more car makers are adding all electric vehicles to their fleet. I imagine you in 1890 standing by a road when a horseless carriage went by yelling, "get a horse".

There was a 60% chance that horseless carriage was electric you misinformation, propaganda fool.

60% probability? I doubt that, since I doubt you ever enrolled in Probability and Statistics or any math beyond the 5th grade level.

Here is something I didn't know: "The 1896 Armstrong horseless carriage is notable as an early hybrid vehicle, with combined an electric motor with battery and gasoline-fueled internal-combustion engine.[4]"
Horseless carriage - Wikipedia

Even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while - yours was a peanut.

Prove your numbers.

So your figures are fartsmoke. Got it.

Prove your numbers.

Exactly, no need for mandates, because everyone will buy cheaper cars with higher MPG.

Glad you agree.

Prove your numbers.

Exactly, no need for mandates, because everyone will buy cheaper cars with higher MPG.

Glad you agree.
No need for real facts in your world. Loser.

Diesel used to be more popular when the fuel was much cheeper. It was like a dollar a gallon or so below the cost of gasoline.

Under Bush, he lowered the sulfur standards, and it went from a buck less a gallon to a buck more a gallon than gasoline.

The prices have stabilized more, but diesel is still more expensive than gasoline on average thanks to Bush and his pollution regulations.

Here its about 10% higher than 87 gas, but I get 30% better mileage vs a gas engine in the same truck and the engine will last 3x longer. Gas engine blocks used to be made from cast iron which could be honed/bored, brought back to like new condition and driven for another 120k miles. But to improve mpg now they are throw away aluminum block engines. The economics of saving money on gas are a joke in comparison to what we have given up. The cost of new vehicles is sky high and they are throw away. MARK MY WORDS at some point the left will demand that auto manufactures start making vehicles that will last 20 years and can be refreshed over time.

There is nothing wrong with more efficient vehicles. There is something wrong with trying to force those standards on something that isn't there yet.

Like I said, it's like the government stopping Henry Ford from selling the Model T without fuel injection. It's completely stupid.

Yes, improvement will come, but they have to come on their own time for them to hit the targets of efficiency, economics and practicality. When government insists on it, it creates more problems than it solves.

If I'm running low on fuel, I want to be able to stop at the many gas stations, fill up, and be out of there in less than five minutes. I don't want to have to sit at a charging station for two hours waiting for my car to charge.

Take the bus. BTW, more and more car makers are adding all electric vehicles to their fleet. I imagine you in 1890 standing by a road when a horseless carriage went by yelling, "get a horse".

There was a 60% chance that horseless carriage was electric you misinformation, propaganda fool.

60% probability? I doubt that, since I doubt you ever enrolled in Probability and Statistics or any math beyond the 5th grade level.

Here is something I didn't know: "The 1896 Armstrong horseless carriage is notable as an early hybrid vehicle, with combined an electric motor with battery and gasoline-fueled internal-combustion engine.[4]"

You fuck you know how many times I posted about electric cars on here?

They were more popular in the cities than ICE, you tool.

Exactly!
Because, liberal math.

Liberal math:

Tariffs on steel= more expensive car

Higher MPG = less expensive car

They retarded.

Prove your numbers.

Glad you agree.

You don't believe more efficient cars are cheaper?

And I dont know statistics?

I posted this before my uncle took me to one of Mr. Demings seminars before he died in the 1980s .

I started my company's Q.C. program before it became mainstream..

So fuck you, you ignorant clown.

Prove your numbers.

Glad you agree.

Depends on how you look at it. You get a tax credit of anywhere from 4.5K to 7.5K depending on what green car you buy.

Prove your numbers.

Glad you agree.

A Tesla can cost $100k. So no.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back