Trump uses the DOJ as Auto Makers don't lower their mpg standards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even automakers aren't as stupid as Trump.

Automakers aren’t stupid. Why would you call them stupid? Pretty innovative IMO.

Automakers built me a giant 4x4 truck with giant a 6.7L DIESEL engine and a whopping 48 gallon fuel tank. Good job automakers!
Another trumpette who hates their own children just to be an ignorant smartass.

I love it when I pull up the gas pump & see you at the diesel pump. I get a 400 mile range for $25.00 while you fork out $80 for the same. I laugh at you assfucks every day. Look, I understand you need to make p for your tiny limp dicks but really.

I can't agree more.

I fill my tank for around 27 dollars. It's a 10 gallon tank. I usually put around 8 gallons in it when I fill it.

That's after I've driven over 400 miles on that around 8 gallons.

I have to laugh at such people who are proud of the fact that they waste fuel and money with their penis extender vehicles.

I just wish they would get out of the far left lane on the freeway and stop holding up traffic. They have the engine to move. Instead they passively aggressively sit in that lane going slow forcing everyone else in that lane to go slow.
dodge ram with trailer.jpg

Will your enclosed roller skate pull this trailer?

No?

Then stop pretending no one needs anything else.

Even automakers aren't as stupid as Trump.

Automakers aren’t stupid. Why would you call them stupid? Pretty innovative IMO.

Automakers built me a giant 4x4 truck with giant a 6.7L DIESEL engine and a whopping 48 gallon fuel tank. Good job automakers!

I love it when I pull up the gas pump & see you at the diesel pump. I get a 400 mile range for $25.00 while you fork out $80 for the same. I laugh at you assfucks every day. Look, I understand you need to make p for your tiny limp dicks but really.

I can't agree more.

I fill my tank for around 27 dollars. It's a 10 gallon tank. I usually put around 8 gallons in it when I fill it.

I have to laugh at such people who are proud of the fact that they waste fuel and money with their penis extender vehicles.

I just wish they would get out of the far left lane on the freeway and stop holding up traffic. They have the engine to move. Instead they passively aggressively sit in that lane going slow forcing everyone else in that lane to go slow.
View attachment 278176

No?

Sure there is a need to pickups & trucks to haul things.

Quit pretending you really need one to haul your fat ass around.

Electric pick ups are being made.

A lot of heavy mining equipment are going election including those large haul trucks.

Quit being such an ass.

President Trump fighting for Americans again, refuses to allow creepy California to dictate to the rest of the country. Good job Trump. Rot in hell Dem's.
So you want future cars to cost you more money in gas? Is that your final answer?

Exactly!
We should all have to pay $10,000 more for a car that saves us $3000 in gas.
Because, liberal math.
Because these cars are not $10,000 more. You are lying.

If you drive 12K miles a year at 20 mpg that is 600 gallons

If you drive 12K miles a year at 40 mpg, that is 300 gallons

300 gallons at $2.50 is $750.00/yr. I've been running my Prius for 13 years. I saved nearly $10K.

I paid $23,500 for my prius. Show me any comparable size car selling for $13,500 in 2006.

President Trump fighting for Americans again, refuses to allow creepy California to dictate to the rest of the country. Good job Trump. Rot in hell Dem's.
So you want future cars to cost you more money in gas? Is that your final answer?

Exactly!
Because, liberal math.

300 gallons at $2.50 is $750.00/yr. I've been running my Prius for 13 years. I saved nearly $10K.

I paid $23,500 for my prius. Show me any comparable size car selling for $13,500 in 2006.

I've been running my Prius for 13 years. I saved nearly $10K.

What mileage do you get?
What comparable cars did you look at in 2006?

I can't agree more.

View attachment 278176

No?

Sure there is a need to pickups & trucks to haul things.

Quit pretending you really need one to haul your fat ass around.

Electric pick ups are being made.

A lot of heavy mining equipment are going election including those large haul trucks.

Quit being such an ass.
I have a 1995 Chevy C1500. Its main attraction is that it was given to me. All I have invested in it is 75 bucks for an alternator.

You need to realize your input and approval are neither sought nor required. You drive your toy car and I'll drive my old truck. And there's not a damn thing you can do about it.

Meanwhile, electric vehicles don't eliminate pollution; they merely relocate it. Dumbass.

I can't agree more.

I just wish they would get out of the far left lane on the freeway and stop holding up traffic. They have they engine to move. Instead they passively aggressively sit in that lane going slow forcing everyone else in that lane to go slow.
What vehicle do you own?

I own a Prius.

I put Chevron gas in it so I get a higher mileage than those who put cheap gas in their cars. The cheap gas clogs my fuel injectors. I stopped buying cheap gas in the early 90s when the fuel injectors of my Subaru were clogged. The mechanic who fixed it recommended Chevron gas to never have that problem again. I've not had that problem since.

In the summer I get between 56 and 60 mpg. In the winter I get between 50 and 55 mpg.

I made the decision in 2001 to never buy another regular gas car again. And I haven't. This Prius is the 3rd one. I've had a Honda Civic hybrid too but wasn't impressed. I like the Prius much better.

Wow...your Prius gets about the same mileage my father in law's elderly VW Jetta managed...except his had 380,000 miles. He had to replace it a couple years ago...the replacement gets about 45MPG. It also cost about half as much as a Prius.

Actually that Jetta costs more than a Prius.

View attachment 278112
Not in 1991.

We could save $1000 a car dopping Airbags and Seat Belts too!
Silly crash testing, rollover, are expensive.
And those new cars with other safety/warning/camera features, another $1000.
GO for it Assholes!

`

I can't agree more.

I just wish they would get out of the far left lane on the freeway and stop holding up traffic. They have they engine to move. Instead they passively aggressively sit in that lane going slow forcing everyone else in that lane to go slow.
What vehicle do you own?

I own a Prius.

I put Chevron gas in it so I get a higher mileage than those who put cheap gas in their cars. The cheap gas clogs my fuel injectors. I stopped buying cheap gas in the early 90s when the fuel injectors of my Subaru were clogged. The mechanic who fixed it recommended Chevron gas to never have that problem again. I've not had that problem since.

In the summer I get between 56 and 60 mpg. In the winter I get between 50 and 55 mpg.

I made the decision in 2001 to never buy another regular gas car again. And I haven't. This Prius is the 3rd one. I've had a Honda Civic hybrid too but wasn't impressed. I like the Prius much better.

Wow...your Prius gets about the same mileage my father in law's elderly VW Jetta managed...except his had 380,000 miles. He had to replace it a couple years ago...the replacement gets about 45MPG. It also cost about half as much as a Prius.

Actually that Jetta costs more than a Prius.

I don't see a Jetta getting 45 mpg either. I think highway the are up around 40 on the highway, thanks to a more efficient engine.
1991 ECOdiesel Wolfsburg.

Good Gaea, what an entitled bitch.

Whe a Prius driver sees one of you morons in your jsck up 4x4? hahahahahahaha, what a fricken idiot.

She has a right to her stupid opinion. She doesn't have the right for everyone to listen to it, and no one is obligated to control her emotions for her because she can't. She could have moved her car to an actual parking space and rolled up her windows. That's what a rational person would have done.

But she didn't do that. She stopped in a travel lane with her windows down to complain with lots of obscenities because SHE parked downwind and didn't roll up her windows. Then she tried to get all superior and claim he didn't need that truck for his marketing career -- despite him clearly telling her he also has a horse farm (which a Prius would be absolutely useless in).

She was 100% completely in the wrong.

Even diesel cars would be forced to lower their mpg under Trump.

You are dodging the point, Europe has adopted small clean diesel engines that get incredible mileage and last 3x longer than gas engines. The only reason we have not adopted them in the US is because of the left's irrational hatred of diesel.

Diesel used to be more popular when the fuel was much cheeper. It was like a dollar a gallon or so below the cost of gasoline.

Under Bush, he lowered the sulfur standards, and it went from a buck less a gallon to a buck more a gallon than gasoline.

The prices have stabilized more, but diesel is still more expensive than gasoline on average thanks to Bush and his pollution regulations.

Here its about 10% higher than 87 gas, but I get 30% better mileage vs a gas engine in the same truck and the engine will last 3x longer. Gas engine blocks used to be made from cast iron which could be honed/bored, brought back to like new condition and driven for another 120k miles. But to improve mpg now they are throw away aluminum block engines. The economics of saving money on gas are a joke in comparison to what we have given up. The cost of new vehicles is sky high and they are throw away. MARK MY WORDS at some point the left will demand that auto manufactures start making vehicles that will last 20 years and can be refreshed over time.

There is nothing wrong with more efficient vehicles. There is something wrong with trying to force those standards on something that isn't there yet.

Like I said, it's like the government stopping Henry Ford from selling the Model T without fuel injection. It's completely stupid.

Yes, improvement will come, but they have to come on their own time for them to hit the targets of efficiency, economics and practicality. When government insists on it, it creates more problems than it solves.

If I'm running low on fuel, I want to be able to stop at the many gas stations, fill up, and be out of there in less than five minutes. I don't want to have to sit at a charging station for two hours waiting for my car to charge.

Take the bus. BTW, more and more car makers are adding all electric vehicles to their fleet. I imagine you in 1890 standing by a road when a horseless carriage went by yelling, "get a horse".
You first. Give up your car and move into a 150 square foot apartment.

Exactly!
Because, liberal math.

Golf TDI.

Huge waste of money.

I agree, CAFE standards waste money and make our cars more dangerous. End them completely.

Lower emissions standards is one of the reasons that Chrysler and GM went bankrupt. The primary reason that American vehicles face high tariffs in Europe is that they don't meet European standards for emisions. Either you adopt the world standard, giving manufacturers greater access to world markets, or you bitch endlessly that American goods aren't treated "fairly".

The same hold true for American farm products - Europe will not accept Frankenfood, or anything involving Monsanto and their poisonous seeds.

Huge waste of money.

I agree, CAFE standards waste money and make our cars more dangerous. End them completely.

Lower emissions standards is one of the reasons that Chrysler and GM went bankrupt. The primary reason that American vehicles face high tariffs in Europe is that they don't meet European standards for emisions. Either you adopt the world standard, giving manufacturers greater access to world markets, or you bitch endlessly that American goods aren't treated "fairly".

The same hold true for American farm products - Europe will not accept Frankenfood, or anything involving Monsanto and their poisonous seeds.

Lower emissions standards is one of the reasons that Chrysler and GM went bankrupt.

Higher emissions standards is one of the reasons that Chrysler and GM went bankrupt.

Europe will not accept Frankenfood, or anything involving Monsanto and their poisonous seeds.

Because they're morons, like you.

Four automakers bucked Trump policy on emissions. Now they are under antitrust investigation - CNN

Trump will send the DOJ to investigate auto makers who made agreements with California and won't lower their MPGs like the crybaby-in-chief ordered.

Will Trump EVER move beyond an 8th grade mentality?

Trump is destroying America!
Get out now while there’s still time.

Mexico welcomes you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Four automakers bucked Trump policy on emissions. Now they are under antitrust investigation - CNN

Trump will send the DOJ to investigate auto makers who made agreements with California and won't lower their MPGs like the crybaby-in-chief ordered.

Will you ever be President?

Nope

Cry on

Will you, I think Obama will go down in history as one of the best,

Tramp will go down in history as one of the worst.

And you just go down daily.

Trump is destroying America!

Who’s gonna fix things in 2020?

The next Democrat President will declare climate change illegal. Ta-da!! All better!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back