Trump uses the DOJ as Auto Makers don't lower their mpg standards

Status
Not open for further replies.
President Trump fighting for Americans again, refuses to allow creepy California to dictate to the rest of the country. Good job Trump. Rot in hell Dem's.
So you want future cars to cost you more money in gas? Is that your final answer?

Exactly!
We should all have to pay $10,000 more for a car that saves us $3000 in gas.
Because, liberal math.
Because these cars are not $10,000 more. You are lying.

If you drive 12K miles a year at 20 mpg that is 600 gallons

If you drive 12K miles a year at 40 mpg, that is 300 gallons

300 gallons at $2.50 is $750.00/yr. I've been running my Prius for 13 years. I saved nearly $10K.

I paid $23,500 for my prius. Show me any comparable size car selling for $13,500 in 2006.

Yeah and you stole money by not paying your fair share in highway taxes, you are getting subsidized by poor people who take the bus.
I pay when I fill up, assfuck. It is not my fault that your ass is so fucking fat that you need a jacked up 4x4 to haul it around. Go on a diet & buy your own fucking Prius.

And this is why Europe won’t trade with you.

If I want to sell you something, I don’t start by calling you a moron and then insult you further by insisting you buy something you don’t want.

Corporatism has inflicted Monsanto’s poisons on Americans but the rest of the world is banning them and rightfully so. Bee killing, seed destroying assholes.

You’re the morons here. Expecting everyone to bend to the same bullshit you’ve fallen for. We have every right to keep these crap out of our countries.

If I want to sell you something, I don’t start by calling you a moron

If you think GMO seeds are poison, you're a moron.

We have every right to keep these crap out of our countries.

Protectionism is cool!

We don't really know if GMO seeds are poison. All of Monsanto's chemicals and seeds have been so good for the environment that we now have a crisis with bees and other polinators. Not to mention farmers can't harvest seeds any more. These are not good things.

If we feel the products are dangerous and not adequately tested, it's not "protectionism" to keep the poisons out - it's self protection.

Just ask yourself, why did Monsanto need protection from lawsuits if their products are so good for the world?
We don't really know if GMO seeds are poison.

There is zero evidence that any GMO seed is poison.

Not to mention farmers can't harvest seeds any more.

You're lying.

If we feel the products are dangerous and not adequately tested, it's not "protectionism" to keep the poisons out - it's self protection.

If it protects your local industry, you'll believe all sorts of BS.

Just ask yourself, why did Monsanto need protection from lawsuits if their products are so good for the world?

Any specifics? Or is this just more of your imagined BS?

Google it idiot. Monsanto has been ordered to pay millions because Roundup causes cancer. Bees populations are declining worldwide due to their poisons.

Google it idiot.

I did. I Googled, "evidence for Dragonlady's stupid fucking claim", I didn't see anything about Monsanto needing protection from lawsuits.

Monsanto has been ordered to pay millions because Roundup causes cancer.

Juries tend to be the people too stupid to get out of jury duty.

Bees populations are declining worldwide due to their poisons.

You have any evidence bees are declining because of Roundup or GMO seeds?

There is evidence that Roundup does harm bees , assfuck. There is proof that Roundup kills people.

If I want to sell you something, I don’t start by calling you a moron and then insult you further by insisting you buy something you don’t want.

Corporatism has inflicted Monsanto’s poisons on Americans but the rest of the world is banning them and rightfully so. Bee killing, seed destroying assholes.

You’re the morons here. Expecting everyone to bend to the same bullshit you’ve fallen for. We have every right to keep these crap out of our countries.

Protectionism is cool!

We don't really know if GMO seeds are poison. All of Monsanto's chemicals and seeds have been so good for the environment that we now have a crisis with bees and other polinators. Not to mention farmers can't harvest seeds any more. These are not good things.

You're lying.

Google it idiot. Monsanto has been ordered to pay millions because Roundup causes cancer. Bees populations are declining worldwide due to their poisons.

Google it idiot.

I did. I Googled, "evidence for Dragonlady's stupid fucking claim", I didn't see anything about Monsanto needing protection from lawsuits.

Besides round up, there are the neonicotinoids. There are killing honey bees. & It shows up in the food we eat. But hey, be the dumbass we all know you are & be in favor of poisoning yourself.

Huge waste of money.

I agree, CAFE standards waste money and make our cars more dangerous. End them completely.

Lower emissions standards is one of the reasons that Chrysler and GM went bankrupt. The primary reason that American vehicles face high tariffs in Europe is that they don't meet European standards for emisions. Either you adopt the world standard, giving manufacturers greater access to world markets, or you bitch endlessly that American goods aren't treated "fairly".

The same hold true for American farm products - Europe will not accept Frankenfood, or anything involving Monsanto and their poisonous seeds.

Lower emissions standards is one of the reasons that Chrysler and GM went bankrupt.

Higher emissions standards is one of the reasons that Chrysler and GM went bankrupt.

Europe will not accept Frankenfood, or anything involving Monsanto and their poisonous seeds.

Because they're morons, like you.
Why don;t you take a bunch of those GMO seeds coated with neonicitanoids & suck on them.

Protectionism is cool!

Protectionism is cool!

You're lying.

Google it idiot.

There is evidence that Roundup does harm bees , assfuck. There is proof that Roundup kills people.

There is evidence that Roundup does harm bees

Post it, twat.

Protectionism is cool!

You're lying.

Google it idiot.

Besides round up, there are the neonicotinoids. There are killing honey bees. & It shows up in the food we eat. But hey, be the dumbass we all know you are & be in favor of poisoning yourself.

Besides round up, there are the neonicotinoids.

One of these things is not like the other......moron.

President Trump fighting for Americans again, refuses to allow creepy California to dictate to the rest of the country. Good job Trump. Rot in hell Dem's.
So you want future cars to cost you more money in gas? Is that your final answer?

Exactly!
Because, liberal math.

300 gallons at $2.50 is $750.00/yr. I've been running my Prius for 13 years. I saved nearly $10K.

I paid $23,500 for my prius. Show me any comparable size car selling for $13,500 in 2006.

Yeah and you stole money by not paying your fair share in highway taxes, you are getting subsidized by poor people who take the bus.
I pay when I fill up, assfuck. It is not my fault that your ass is so fucking fat that you need a jacked up 4x4 to haul it around. Go on a diet & buy your own fucking Prius.

I've been running my Prius for 13 years. I saved nearly $10K.

That's awesome!!

How many miles on your gay little car?

Protectionism is cool!

You're lying.

Google it idiot.

The biggest problem with our food supply is growth hormones. We pump that shit into all the animals to make them grow faster, and it does get into our food. That's why some places around the world refuse to buy our goods.

People who come here form around the world that didn't buy our food are about 5 foot nothing. They are not affected by these growth hormones. In fact, I made a delivery today in an almost strictly Amish town. Nobody there was near 6 feet. They grow their own food or buy it from their fellow Amish vendors.

I'm 6'3" and 59 years old. I ate a lot of red meat growing up, particularly hamburgers. I was an anomaly during that time, but there are a lot of younger people today that tall or taller these days. Being tall brings on back and knee problems, and God knows what else.

Our Commerce Clause is express not implied.

a single higher standard can engender returns to scale.

Exactly!
Because, liberal math.

You afraid of her, huh in your clown car?

images (15).jpeg

Exactly!
Because, liberal math.

That's awesome!!

He needs the money to pay for Obamacare.

Exactly!
Because, liberal math.

That's awesome!!

I saved big money with Obamacare.

Exactly!
Because, liberal math.

View attachment 278458
My only fear is laughing to death when I see something like that.

Exactly!
Because, liberal math.

The size of your vehicle is inversely proportional to the size of your penis.

That's awesome!!

That's awesome!!

Yeah you took it from me a healthy person who never goes to the fucking doctor

So remind us again why are you so sick?

That's awesome!!

Hey instead of a Prius, why dont you walk or ride a bike?

Just saying..

You're lying.

Google it idiot.

Besides round up, there are the neonicotinoids.

One of these things is not like the other......moron.
Made by the same people assfuck.

This is how fucking stupid you people are. You favor using neonics on food crops without realizing that these are systemic poisons designed so that when an insect eats the crop pl;ant, it is poisoned & dies. You are too stupid to know that it is al;so in the food we make from these crops.

Exactly!
Because, liberal math.

View attachment 278458
My only fear is laughing to death when I see something like that.

And crying on the inside, because she has a Choice to buy it.

That's awesome!!

Just saying..

Great idea, I'll walk 8 miles to the nearest grocery.

That's awesome!!

Just saying..

Great idea, I'll walk 8 miles to the nearest grocery.

Then you wouldn't need to use Obama care,

No?

You would be as healthy as me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back