Trump uses the DOJ as Auto Makers don't lower their mpg standards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Huge waste of money.

I agree, CAFE standards waste money and make our cars more dangerous. End them completely.

I have news, when you get more mpg, you save money.

The government should force me to buy a more expensive car so I can save money on gas?

Do you hear how stupid that sounds?

Raising CAFE standards does not eliminate the sales of a huge, jacked up 4x4 pick up with your rebel flag across the back window as you cruise the circuit trying to play Roy Moore.

Raising CAFE standards does not eliminate the sales of a huge, jacked up 4x4 pick up

Where did I say it would?

I agree, CAFE standards waste money and make our cars more dangerous. End them completely.

The government should force me to buy a more expensive car so I can save money on gas?

The government wants to make car companies make cars with worse mpg. How dumb does that sound? The feds should stay out of it.

The government wants to make car companies make cars with worse mpg.

Liar.

The government wants to stop forcing car companies to increase MPG.

The feds should stay out of it.

States too.
"Roll Back". Do you assfucks know what that means?

Yes, it means Obozo's monumentally stupid 54.5 MPG mandate won't come into effect. Stupid twat.

Four automakers bucked Trump policy on emissions. Now they are under antitrust investigation - CNN

Trump will send the DOJ to investigate auto makers who made agreements with California and won't lower their MPGs like the crybaby-in-chief ordered.

Will Trump EVER move beyond an 8th grade mentality?

Trump is destroying America!
Yet you've cheered China when they stood up to Trump.
And you don't seem to mind Democrats harboring and trafficking human being into this country. Or the fact that Democrats are turning their cities in to cesspools.

It's Trump who's destroying America?
Stop listening to CNN and MSNBC.

Even automakers aren't as stupid as Trump.
They almost went out of business. That is pretty stupid.

Yes and Trump filed bankruptcy how many times?

None. His bankruptcies were for his businesses, and he filed 3 bankruptcies among the 500 businesses he owned or operated. Any other questions?
So he just bankrupted hos companies? Is that your excuse?

Point was he never filed personal bankruptcy. Given the amount of businesses Trump has operated, he has a pretty damn good record when it comes to businesses.

Huge waste of money.

Raising CAFE standards does not eliminate the sales of a huge, jacked up 4x4 pick up with your rebel flag across the back window as you cruise the circuit trying to play Roy Moore.

No, but it increases the cost of the product greatly for all others.

Huge waste of money.

my Prius was not expensive.

Even automakers aren't as stupid as Trump.

None. His bankruptcies were for his businesses, and he filed 3 bankruptcies among the 500 businesses he owned or operated. Any other questions?

Point was he never filed personal bankruptcy. Given the amount of businesses Trump has operated, he has a pretty damn good record when it comes to businesses.
The point is he MANAGED those companies into bankruptcies.

Four automakers bucked Trump policy on emissions. Now they are under antitrust investigation - CNN

Trump will send the DOJ to investigate auto makers who made agreements with California and won't lower their MPGs like the crybaby-in-chief ordered.

Will Trump EVER move beyond an 8th grade mentality?

Trump is destroying America!
Yet you've cheered China when they stood up to Trump.
And you don't seem to mind Democrats harboring and trafficking human being into this country. Or the fact that Democrats are turning their cities in to cesspools.

It's Trump who's destroying America?
Stop listening to CNN and MSNBC.
Lying fuck. No one is cheering China. We are laughing at you because you think Trump is doing the right thing.

And quit using human trafficking as excuse to stealing mistreat children is pathetic.

It is Trump that borrowed 1.5 trillion to boost the economy & it ended up in the bank accounts of rich people & well off corporations. Trump fucked farmers & manufacturing in his trade war. Deficits are skyrocketing, Our allies are pissed at us. Ttump/Pence are a laughing stock overseas. Trade deficits are climbing. More & more stories of Trump corruption are coming out. Last months job number s were not good.

Huge waste of money.

Raising CAFE standards does not eliminate the sales of a huge, jacked up 4x4 pick up

When you said this:
"the government should force me to buy a more expensive car so I can save money on gas?"

the word "FORCE. Are you such a brain dead Trumpette you don't know the definition of force?

The government wants to make car companies make cars with worse mpg. How dumb does that sound? The feds should stay out of it.

Liar.

States too.

Yes, it means Obozo's monumentally stupid 54.5 MPG mandate won't come into effect. Stupid twat.

As the world heats up, you assfucks want it to happen sooner & with more power.

I guess you have no manhood if your truck doesn't spew that black smoke when you rev the engine?

What an easy way to reduce emissions when our vehicles takes us where we need to go but emit less. Are you such assfiucks that you have to emit more? Really, wast is it that makes you so fucking stupid about this.

When you said this:
"the government should force me to buy a more expensive car so I can save money on gas?"

the word "FORCE. Are you such a brain dead Trumpette you don't know the definition of force?

the word "FORCE.

How do you think CAFE standards work? Idiot.

When you said this:

the word "FORCE.

The CAFE is an average. An auto maker can produce enough electric vehicles & still make lots of your favorite diesel guzzling jacked up 4x4 so you still have as fucking choice.

Here I thought you were a fucking expert. Instead you are just another ignorant, uneducated Trumpette.

Liar.

States too.

I guess you have no manhood if your truck doesn't spew that black smoke when you rev the engine?

What an easy way to reduce emissions when our vehicles takes us where we need to go but emit less. Are you such assfiucks that you have to emit more? Really, wast is it that makes you so fucking stupid about this.

As the world heats up,

If we gave you greentards everything you wanted, how much cooler would it be in 2080?

0.1 degrees? 0.05 degrees? How much should we waste to achieve an unmeasurable decrease in temperature?

What an easy way to reduce emissions when our vehicles takes us where we need to go but emit less.

And if more die in lighter, more dangerous, more expensive cars, well, fuck 'em, at least they'll stop emitting CO2, eh?

If you twats were serious about reducing CO2, you'd support nuclear. Do you?

When you said this:

the word "FORCE.

The CAFE is an average. An auto maker can produce enough electric vehicles & still make lots of your favorite diesel guzzling jacked up 4x4 so you still have as fucking choice.

Here I thought you were a fucking expert. Instead you are just another ignorant, uneducated Trumpette.

The CAFE is an average.

Yup. And what happens if they don't make the average? Be specific.

Here I thought you were a fucking expert.

More than you. Really low bar, I know.

Liar.

States too.

It's called choice.

I have a use for a truck, but for as little as I would need one, I can always borrow somebody's, use one from work, or rent one if need be. However some people have to drive through challenging weather, and I don't know of many four wheel drive vehicles that run on two cylinders. Nor can you plow your driveway with one.

It's all based on your desires or needs. I live in the city, so my Toyota Camry works just fine for me. It has a 17 gallon tank and I only have to fill up once every two weeks. However if I lived out in the sticks, this vehicle would be inefficient. I would need something that got me through the snow and didn't leave me stranded in the middle of nowhere.

The point is he MANAGED those companies into bankruptcies.

As do many CEO's. But 3 bankruptcies and 500 businesses equals one bankruptcy for every 165 businesses he ran. I call that a pretty good record, especially given the fact those bankruptcies happened during bad economic times.

my Prius was not expensive.

Much more expensive than if it was a gas guzzler not subsidized by the government.

Trump uses the DOJ as Auto Makers don't lower their mpg standards

Thats because California and colluding to break the law with the auto makers in order to set their own mileage standards other than federal standards, and will then in turn block other autos from being sold in the state. As usual Democrats are lawless corrupt pieces of shit who don't give a fuck about the law

Talk about crony capitalism, this is the ultimate corrupt abomination of state & big auto collusion, and look who is doing it: Democrats!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back