Trump uses the DOJ as Auto Makers don't lower their mpg standards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Four automakers bucked Trump policy on emissions. Now they are under antitrust investigation - CNN

Trump will send the DOJ to investigate auto makers who made agreements with California and won't lower their MPGs like the crybaby-in-chief ordered.

Will Trump EVER move beyond an 8th grade mentality?
Will you ever be President?

Nope

Cry on

Will you, I think Obama will go down in history as one of the best,

Tramp will go down in history as one of the worst.
You should think less, and know more...………………………

I know Trump is the greatest President since Lincoln

Even automakers aren't as stupid as Trump.

Automakers aren’t stupid. Why would you call them stupid? Pretty innovative IMO.

Automakers built me a giant 4x4 truck with giant a 6.7L DIESEL engine and a whopping 48 gallon fuel tank. Good job automakers!
Another trumpette who hates their own children just to be an ignorant smartass.

I love it when I pull up the gas pump & see you at the diesel pump. I get a 400 mile range for $25.00 while you fork out $80 for the same. I laugh at you assfucks every day. Look, I understand you need to make p for your tiny limp dicks but really.

Automakers aren’t stupid. Why would you call them stupid? Pretty innovative IMO.

Automakers built me a giant 4x4 truck with giant a 6.7L DIESEL engine and a whopping 48 gallon fuel tank. Good job automakers!

I love it when I pull up the gas pump & see you at the diesel pump. I get a 400 mile range for $25.00 while you fork out $80 for the same. I laugh at you assfucks every day. Look, I understand you need to make p for your tiny limp dicks but really.

Maybe they need the truck for work? Maybe they laugh at you and your soccer mom car? You’re a miserable fat old slob, eh FakeDave?

It takes $100 to fill up you femtard. Go polish your leaf blower Prius.

Huge waste of money.

I agree, CAFE standards waste money and make our cars more dangerous. End them completely.

I have news, when you get more mpg, you save money.

The government should force me to buy a more expensive car so I can save money on gas?

Do you hear how stupid that sounds?
The government wants to make car companies make cars with worse mpg. How dumb does that sound? The feds should stay out of it.

Huge waste of money.

I agree, CAFE standards waste money and make our cars more dangerous. End them completely.

The government should force me to buy a more expensive car so I can save money on gas?

The government wants to make car companies make cars with worse mpg. How dumb does that sound? The feds should stay out of it.

Probably because it will lower the price of cars, that's why.

Green is garbage. If it were reasonable, it wouldn't need government subsides and regulations to sell the product. The market would take care of that on it's own.

Go green until you turn blue in the face, but don't force me to pay for it.

Huge waste of money.

It's the dictator mentality of the left. You're going to by X whether you like it or not, because Big Brother says so.

Huge waste of money.

The government wants to make car companies make cars with worse mpg.

Liar.

The government wants to stop forcing car companies to increase MPG.

The feds should stay out of it.

States too.

Huge waste of money.

Raising CAFE standards does not eliminate the sales of a huge, jacked up 4x4 pick up with your rebel flag across the back window as you cruise the circuit trying to play Roy Moore.

Huge waste of money.

The government wants to make car companies make cars with worse mpg.

Liar.

The government wants to stop forcing car companies to increase MPG.

The feds should stay out of it.

States too.
"Roll Back". Do you assfucks know what that means?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back