Trump visits UAW on strike

So you want to address striking union workers, but you go to a NON UNION PLANT and your simple, boot licking ass has the nerve to call me dumb.
Yeah when the Union employees are striking! Hahah geez man…they aren’t at the plant! They are striking!

Why is that so hard for you to grasp?

Yeah when the Union employees are striking! Hahah geez man…they aren’t at the plant! They are striking!

Why is that so hard for you to grasp?
No shit dumbass, so why would you go to the non union plant where there are no union workers and those are the folks you are supposed to be addressing. Damn stop boot lickin so hard and think for a change.

No shit dumbass, so why would you go to the non union plant where there are no union workers and those are the folks you are supposed to be addressing. Damn stop boot lickin so hard and think for a change.
They were there, at the rally…because they weren’t in the Union Boss controlled shop who wouldn’t let them work

Trump is a man of the people, not a President for the Union Bosses like Xiden
1696096193447.png

They were there, at the rally…because they weren’t in the Union Boss controlled shop who wouldn’t let them work

Cool, I am sure SOME weren’t…some folks just were there in support.

I am sure some of the people Xiden drove by on his way to the airport weren’t in the UAW either

I really fail to see your point.

Haha I got blinders? Hhhab I’m not the idiot that bashed trump and couldn’t figure out why he didn’t go speak to the striking employees at their union shop! Haha
You're just the idiot up Trump's ass, that thinks it's cool that the fool goes and talks where there are fake ass union workers present. Boot lickin ain't easy.

Forum List

Back