Trump Voted For Obama

Trump isn't even a RINO. You have to be a Republican first.

During the Bush years, he was a registered Democrat. And during every key political battle, he was on the opposite side of conservatives. He was in the liberal trenches.

He opposed the surge. He opposed the war. He wanted Bush impeached. He wanted us to cut and run from Iraq. Every conservative who was in the trenches fighting for the surge, supporting the war and our troops, and supporting Bush should be aware that Trump was fighting against them the entire time.

Of course he voted for Obama. It's obvious. Obama's number one promise during his campaign was that he was going to cut and run from Iraq, just like Trump wanted.

there is lot of the OLD TIME democrat in Trump-----which is
one of the reasons I can vote for him

EVERYTHING conservatives have stood for over time, Trump has opposed. Every. Single. Thing.

Abortion. Gun control. Socialized medicine. Bill Clinton. Hillary Clinton. Barack Obama. Gays in the military. The war in Iraq. Bush's impeachment. Cut and run.

Everything.

And then the man who had everything but the ultimate job saw his opening in the birther movement. He realized the GOP was overflowing with gullible rubes who watch too much reality TV.

]
5zfga1.jpg

Hey, where do I register as a Republican?

During the Bush years, he was a registered Democrat. And during every key political battle, he was on the opposite side of conservatives. He was in the liberal trenches.

He opposed the surge. He opposed the war. He wanted Bush impeached. He wanted us to cut and run from Iraq. Every conservative who was in the trenches fighting for the surge, supporting the war and our troops, and supporting Bush should be aware that Trump was fighting against them the entire time.

Of course he voted for Obama. It's obvious. Obama's number one promise during his campaign was that he was going to cut and run from Iraq, just like Trump wanted.

there is lot of the OLD TIME democrat in Trump-----which is
one of the reasons I can vote for him
That should be the ultimate condemnation of Donald Trump right there.

The documentation please.

You really have no clue of the machinations of business relations.
The tards on this forum have convicted other people of voting for Obama on far, far less evidence.

Want to see?

No. I want to see the hard evidence of Trump voting for Obama.

You think the Wonderfullishness of the Donald would vote for such a loser like that captured pilot McCain???
Billy's a hypocrite. He slings accusations about voting for Obama with no evidence at all. As do quite a few of the other pseudocons on this forum.

I'm using their own standards. Standards I have warned them for YEARS would come back to smack the mouthbreathers in their slack little faces.

By their very own standards, it is blazingly evident Trump voted for Obama.

The documentation please.

You really have no clue of the machinations of business relations.
The tards on this forum have convicted other people of voting for Obama on far, far less evidence.

Want to see?

No. I want to see the hard evidence of Trump voting for Obama.

You think the Wonderfullishness of the Donald would vote for such a loser like that captured pilot McCain???

I voted for McCain only because it was clear what Obama would do, and over his terms has done to the country.

In the same way only a Southern conservative Democrat could have gotten civil rights legislation through Congress like LBJ did, only a Republican pretending to be a conservative could ever make Universal Healthcare come to pass in America. And that Republican is Donald Trump.

Only a Republican pretending to be a conservative could ever make more stringent gun control come to pass in America. And that Republican is Donald Trump.

Only a Republican pretending to be a conservative could ever make sure abortion stays legal forever in America. And that Republican is Donald Trump.

"You know they get out? They get out! That's how they get out. Declare victory and leave!"
so your problem is he wasn't a partisan hack? lol

In the same way only a Southern conservative Democrat could have gotten civil rights legislation through Congress like LBJ did, only a Republican could ever make Universal Healthcare come to pass in America. And that Republican is Donald Trump.

Only a Republican could ever make more stringent gun control come to pass in America. And that Republican is Donald Trump.

:cuckoo:

"You know they get out? They get out! That's how they get out. Declare victory and leave!"
He was not, never has been, a conservative. Ever.

He is too cowardly.

He was not, never has been, a conservative. Ever.
I like how you think only you knows what a conservative is. Im pretty sure hackery only makes one a moron..

TRUMP 2008:

Registered Democrat.

Supported Hillary in the primaries, both vocally and financially. “I’ve known her and her husband for years, and I really like them both a lot!”

Hated Bush: “I think Bush is probably the worst president in the history of the United States.” "The rest of the world hates us."

Demanded impeachment of Bush: "It just seemed like [Nancy Pelosi] was going to really look to impeach Bush and get him out of office, which, personally, I think would have been a wonderful thing." "He lied. He got us into the war with lies."

Opposed surge.

Cut and run liberal: "You know they get out? They get out! That's how they get out. Declare victory and leave!"

Pro abortion: “I’m very pro-choice.” “It may be a little bit of a New York background, because there is some different attitude in different parts of the country…but I am strongly for choice.” “I am pro-choice in every respect”. Would not ban partial birth abortions.

Pro gun control.

Pro universal healthcare.

Pro gays in the military: “It would not disturb me.”

There can be no doubt Donald Trump voted for Barack Obama.
Goes to show that all career politicians are the same whether it be a Clinton an Obama or bush... lol

TRUMP 2008:

Registered Democrat.

Supported Hillary in the primaries, both vocally and financially. “I’ve known her and her husband for years, and I really like them both a lot!”

Hated Bush: “I think Bush is probably the worst president in the history of the United States.” "The rest of the world hates us."

Demanded impeachment of Bush: "It just seemed like [Nancy Pelosi] was going to really look to impeach Bush and get him out of office, which, personally, I think would have been a wonderful thing." "He lied. He got us into the war with lies."

Opposed surge.

Cut and run liberal: "You know they get out? They get out! That's how they get out. Declare victory and leave!"

Pro abortion: “I’m very pro-choice.” “It may be a little bit of a New York background, because there is some different attitude in different parts of the country…but I am strongly for choice.” “I am pro-choice in every respect”. Would not ban partial birth abortions.

Pro gun control.

Pro universal healthcare.

Pro gays in the military: “It would not disturb me.”

There can be no doubt Donald Trump voted for Barack Obama.
Goes to show that all career politicians are the same whether it be a Clinton an Obama or bush... lol
Which is why I have been saying all along Trump and Clinton are the same person.

Which is why I absolutely refuse to vote for either one of them.

It's time for Trump's Chumps to wise up.

'Trump Voted For Obama'

So?
So all you dumb fucks who have deluded yourselves into bleeving he's a Republican or a conservative have been had, sucker.

Time to wise up and stop looking the fool.

Proof that Trump is the candidate for all the people. Why do lefties despise him so much?
Proof that the Republican party is so infected with retards, they gave the nomination to a New York limousine liberal.

Forum List

Back