Trump Voted For Obama

TRUMP 2008:

Registered Democrat.

Supported Hillary in the primaries, both vocally and financially. “I’ve known her and her husband for years, and I really like them both a lot!”

Hated Bush: “I think Bush is probably the worst president in the history of the United States.” "The rest of the world hates us."

Demanded impeachment of Bush: "It just seemed like [Nancy Pelosi] was going to really look to impeach Bush and get him out of office, which, personally, I think would have been a wonderful thing." "He lied. He got us into the war with lies."

Opposed surge.

Cut and run liberal: "You know they get out? They get out! That's how they get out. Declare victory and leave!"

Pro abortion: “I’m very pro-choice.” “It may be a little bit of a New York background, because there is some different attitude in different parts of the country…but I am strongly for choice.” “I am pro-choice in every respect”. Would not ban partial birth abortions.

Pro gun control.

Pro universal healthcare.

Pro gays in the military: “It would not disturb me.”

There can be no doubt Donald Trump voted for Barack Obama.
If he did, like millions, upon millions, of duped Americans, he regrets voting for the worst POTUS in history.

TRUMP 2008:

Registered Democrat.

Supported Hillary in the primaries, both vocally and financially. “I’ve known her and her husband for years, and I really like them both a lot!”

Hated Bush: “I think Bush is probably the worst president in the history of the United States.” "The rest of the world hates us."

Demanded impeachment of Bush: "It just seemed like [Nancy Pelosi] was going to really look to impeach Bush and get him out of office, which, personally, I think would have been a wonderful thing." "He lied. He got us into the war with lies."

Opposed surge.

Cut and run liberal: "You know they get out? They get out! That's how they get out. Declare victory and leave!"

Pro abortion: “I’m very pro-choice.” “It may be a little bit of a New York background, because there is some different attitude in different parts of the country…but I am strongly for choice.” “I am pro-choice in every respect”. Would not ban partial birth abortions.

Pro gun control.

Pro universal healthcare.

Pro gays in the military: “It would not disturb me.”

There can be no doubt Donald Trump voted for Barack Obama.

Trump endorsed Hillary Clinton for President- not Barack Obama

images
images

What did Trump think about Obama before Trump decided to run for President?

BuzzFeed reports that the former reality star praised Obama in his 2009 book, Think Like a Champion. Trump wrote that he felt what Obama “has done is amazing” in becoming the first African American president, adding, “the fact that he accomplished what he has—in one year and against great odds—is truly phenomenal.”

Trump said he believed Obama had “the mark of a strong leader” with an understanding of the economy. He wrote:

As of October of 2008, the U.S. government reported a $237 billion deficit. The good news is that Obama seems to be well aware of the situation. His comments have led me to believe that he understands how the economy works on a comprehensive level. He has also surrounded himself with very competent people, and that’s the mark of a strong leader. I have confidence he will do his best, and we have someone who is serious about resolving the problems we have and will be facing in the future.

In April of 2009, Trump was still giving Obama high marks. He said during an interview with CNN’s Larry King that he believed “the world looks at us differently than they used to” because of Obama.

The businessman noted he did not agree with everything Obama was doing, but said, “I do agree with what they’re doing with the banks” and other aspects of the financial crisis.

Trump also gave his assessment of Barack Obama the man, stating, “Well, I think he’s sort of a guy that just has a wonderful personality, a good speaker, somebody that people trust. And I also think that the comparison with his predecessor is so different — it’s so huge that it really has made a great impact on people.”

Overall, “I think he’s doing a really good job… He’s totally a champion,” Trump told King.

The documentation please.

You really have no clue of the machinations of business relations.
The tards on this forum have convicted other people of voting for Obama on far, far less evidence.

Want to see?

No. I want to see the hard evidence of Trump voting for Obama.

I would like to see hard evidence that Trump is a billionaire.

Post your name and address and we'll get it to you.

Forum List

Back