Trump Voted For Obama

I'm just grateful Bill Buckley and Ronald Reagan aren't here to see this disaster.

TRUMP 2008:

Registered Democrat.

Supported Hillary in the primaries, both vocally and financially. “I’ve known her and her husband for years, and I really like them both a lot!”

Hated Bush: “I think Bush is probably the worst president in the history of the United States.” "The rest of the world hates us."

Demanded impeachment of Bush: "It just seemed like [Nancy Pelosi] was going to really look to impeach Bush and get him out of office, which, personally, I think would have been a wonderful thing." "He lied. He got us into the war with lies."

Opposed surge.

Cut and run liberal: "You know they get out? They get out! That's how they get out. Declare victory and leave!"

Pro abortion: “I’m very pro-choice.” “It may be a little bit of a New York background, because there is some different attitude in different parts of the country…but I am strongly for choice.” “I am pro-choice in every respect”. Would not ban partial birth abortions.

Pro gun control.

Pro universal healthcare.

Pro gays in the military: “It would not disturb me.”

There can be no doubt Donald Trump voted for Barack Obama.
Goes to show that all career politicians are the same whether it be a Clinton an Obama or bush... lol
Which is why I have been saying all along Trump and Clinton are the same person.

Which is why I absolutely refuse to vote for either one of them.

It's time for Trump's Chumps to wise up.
I am writing in Elmer Fudd, it matters not - my state will overwhelmingly vote for trump. I will never vote for a career politician as wacky as trump is, at least he's not a colostomy bag in a pantsuit with the energy and appeal of a slug... lol

The documentation please.

You really have no clue of the machinations of business relations.
The tards on this forum have convicted other people of voting for Obama on far, far less evidence.

Want to see?

No. I want to see the hard evidence of Trump voting for Obama.

You think the Wonderfullishness of the Donald would vote for such a loser like that captured pilot McCain???
Hillary calls plenty of disabled soldiers deplorable. So what's your point?

Trump isn't even a RINO. You have to be a Republican first.

During the Bush years, he was a registered Democrat. And during every key political battle, he was on the opposite side of conservatives. He was in the liberal trenches.

He opposed the surge. He opposed the war. He wanted Bush impeached. He wanted us to cut and run from Iraq. Every conservative who was in the trenches fighting for the surge, supporting the war and our troops, and supporting Bush should be aware that Trump was fighting against them the entire time.

Of course he voted for Obama. It's obvious. Obama's number one promise during his campaign was that he was going to cut and run from Iraq, just like Trump wanted.

"You know they get out? They get out! That's how they get out. Declare victory and leave!"
so your problem is he wasn't a partisan hack? lol
He was not, never has been, a conservative. Ever.

He is too cowardly.
Anyone but Hillary.

I'm just grateful Bill Buckley and Ronald Reagan aren't here to see this disaster.
I'm sure JFK would think the same about your choice.
See that?

Here I am being convicted of supporting Hillary! Even though I have plainly said I refuse to vote for either one.

You rubes are amazing.

I'm a lifelong conservative Republican, moron.

TRUMP 2008:

Registered Democrat.

Supported Hillary in the primaries, both vocally and financially. “I’ve known her and her husband for years, and I really like them both a lot!”

Hated Bush: “I think Bush is probably the worst president in the history of the United States.” "The rest of the world hates us."

Demanded impeachment of Bush: "It just seemed like [Nancy Pelosi] was going to really look to impeach Bush and get him out of office, which, personally, I think would have been a wonderful thing." "He lied. He got us into the war with lies."

Opposed surge.

Cut and run liberal: "You know they get out? They get out! That's how they get out. Declare victory and leave!"

Pro abortion: “I’m very pro-choice.” “It may be a little bit of a New York background, because there is some different attitude in different parts of the country…but I am strongly for choice.” “I am pro-choice in every respect”. Would not ban partial birth abortions.

Pro gun control.

Goes to show that all career politicians are the same whether it be a Clinton an Obama or bush... lol
Which is why I have been saying all along Trump and Clinton are the same person.

I am writing in Elmer Fudd, it matters not - my state will overwhelmingly vote for trump. I will never vote for a career politician as wacky as trump is, at least he's not a colostomy bag in a pantsuit with the energy and appeal of a slug... lol
It's very important to vote. I am glad to hear you will be. However, if you want to send a message, write in a candidate who comes closest to your principles.

Voting for Elmer Fudd does not send the right message.

The GOP needs to be told how badly they fucked up by letting an impostor take over. They need to understand why they lost the election. They cannot be allowed to delude themselves it was "because gifts" again. They must understand it is "because you fuckers have fed and nurtured too many retards for too long."

I'm sick of these assholes who have infected the GOP who don't know a conservative principle when it bites them in the ass.

Write in a real name.

TRUMP 2008:

Registered Democrat.

Opposed surge.

Pro gun control.

It's very important to vote. I am glad to hear you will be. However, if you want to send a message, write in a candidate who comes closest to your principles.

Voting for Elmer Fudd does not send the right message.

The GOP needs to be told how badly they fucked up by letting an impostor take over. They need to understand why they lost the election. They cannot be allowed to delude themselves it was "because gifts" again. They must understand it is "because you fuckers have fed and nurtured too many retards for too long."

I'm sick of these assholes who wouldn't know a conservative principle if it bit them in the ass.
th

See that?

Here I am being convicted of supporting Hillary! Even though I have plainly said I refuse to vote for either one.

You rubes are amazing.

I'm not convicting you of nothing. This is the United States you are free to vote for whoever you want. But yes I think Hillary is a lying, treastreasonous bitch.

See that?

You rubes are amazing.

I'm not convicting you of nothing. This is the United States you are free to vote for whoever you want. But yes I think Hillary is a lying, treastreasonous bitch.
You are convicting me. You made a reference to a Democrat. And now you are lying about what you meant.

This is the kind of shit which has to end. Now.

Proof that Trump is the candidate for all the people. Why do lefties despise him so much?

I am a registered democrat-----I like trump
Yes. That makes perfect sense.

What does not make ANY sense is how any conservative Republican could possibly like Trump.

can you DEFINE conservative? ----do you mean "republican" as in anti-trade unions and anti welfare?
A conservative is pro-life, unlike Trump.

A conservative is pro Second Amendment, unlike Trump.

A conservative is anti-Russia, unlike Trump.

A conservative has always been anti-Clinton and anti-Obama, unlike Trump.

A conservative is about small government, unlike Trump.

A conservative is about balanced budgets, unlike Trump.

Shall I go on?

A conservative is against socialized medicine, unlike Trump.

A conservative is pro immigration, unlike Trump.

A conservative is about freedom of religion, unlike Trump.

A conservative is about a level playing field, unlike Trump.

The tards on this forum have convicted other people of voting for Obama on far, far less evidence.

Want to see?

You think the Wonderfullishness of the Donald would vote for such a loser like that captured pilot McCain???

They are in it if they are racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, or Islamaphobic.

McCain was a good man who stood up to the crazy wing. I just used him because of what Donald "The Liar" Said about him.

So, yeah. I'm totally with you on the OLD TIME DEMOCRAT thing and Trump, irosie.

Totally.

See that?

You rubes are amazing.

http://www.newsweek.com/mr-speaker-stop-trump-let-gop-lose-election-489797

Want to see?

They are in it if they are racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, or Islamaphobic.

McCain was a good man who stood up to the crazy wing. I just used him because of what Donald "The Liar" Said about him.
If you think Islam is a religion of violence, you are a Deplorable.

If you have thought you would date your daughter if she wasn't your daughter, you are probably a Deplorable.

If you think breastfeeding is disgusting, you are probably a Deplorable.

If you think gays shouldn't be allowed to marry once, but is acceptable for Christians to marry and divorce as often as they wish, you are probably a Deplorable.

If you think American citizens of Mexican heritage can't be objective, you are probably a Deplorable.

If you think eating a taco bowl means you like Hispanics, you are probably a Deplorable.

If you are a white supremacist (a.k.a. nazi, a.k.a. Alt-Right, etc.), you are a Deplorable.

Hope this helps, Deplorables!

NOW GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY PARTY!

We need to let Trump lose the election. This is no longer about "anybody but Hillary". This is about saving the soul of the Republican Party, and thus in the long run saving America.

Forum List

Back