Trump voters willfully threw away their own medical coverage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ok you far left drones please point to in the bill where it says this!

Not from far left drone sites, but the actual language from the bill..

aol.com is a far-left drone site?

Wasn't that how Pence sent his emails while governor?

And a far left drone proves my point!

They can not quote from the actual bill that backs up the AOL/NBC far left hack site claim..

Email is different than fake news, bit maybe not to a far left drone!

Seriously you can not make this stuff!

What the Op doesn't realize is that most Americans can't afford the deductible on obamacare. So it's like not having insurance at all.

That doesn't explain why 20 million more people were covered after Obamacare than before.

But hey when the facts don't fit your narrative....just make up new facts!

Yeah and?

If they voted for Trump because they thought he'd do away with the authoritarian federal mandates and federal government theft from their fellow citizens to provide them subsidies then more power to 'em, at least their hearts were in the right place.

Their fat, clogged, dying hearts.

GOP is trying to kill their voter base. Weird strategy.

What the Op doesn't realize is that most Americans can't afford the deductible on obamacare. So it's like not having insurance at all.

That doesn't explain why 20 million more people were covered after Obamacare than before.

Because they were forced to! DUH!

Cool, I'm all for it as long as they kill the Democrat voter "base" along with 'em. 'cause what this World really needs is a lot less brainless, partisan lemmings.

They were forced to by the mandate that GOP critics said had no teeth and wouldn't encourage coverage?

lol, get your false narrative straight, Trumpbot.

Cool, I'm all for it as long as they kill the Democrat voter "base" along with 'em. 'cause what this World really needs is a lot less brainless, partisan lemmings.

Yes, we know your party is pro-death, anti-health, anti-facts, etc. No need to belabor the point.

Insurance is more expensive and the deductible is $7500. So 20 million are paying for something they cannot use. That's only good in a liberal mind.

Insurance is more expensive and the deductible is $7500. So 20 million are paying for something they cannot use. That's only good in a liberal mind.

20 million more don't get unfunded care in an ER that WE ALL pay for.

Swamping ERs and increasing premiums with LESS care is only good in a Republican mind.

They were forced to by the mandate that GOP critics said had no teeth and wouldn't encourage coverage?

So I have to follow what THEY said? I didn't vote for the clowns....It was either get it or pay the fine and yep I know a few people who would rather pay the fines because its cheaper than paying for the damn insurance.

So I have to follow what THEY said? I didn't vote for the clowns....It was either get it or pay the fine and yep I know a few people who would rather pay the fines because its cheaper than paying for the damn insurance.

So they pay something for nothing rather than something for something.

No wonder they're dirt poor.

I voted Trump, still have my health insurance, because my employer continues to pay their agreed on portion and I mine. If you were honest, you would admit this most effects the borderline Medicaid folks who were added. Those folks did not have coverage before Obamacare.

Wrong. They pay a fine rather than paying for not only the insurance MONTHLY but also having to pay 5 and 6 thousand dollar deductibles BEFORE the insurance will even kick in and pay for any more.

Wrong. They pay a fine rather than paying for not only the insurance MONTHLY but also having to pay 5 and 6 thousand dollar deductibles BEFORE the insurance will even kick in and pay for any more.

Do you even know what a deductible is? It's payment for care. So they're seeking, and getting care. Without insurance, they'd still be paying it AND the tax burden from not having insurance.

Do you even know what a deductible is? It's payment for care. So they're seeking, and getting care. Without insurance, they'd still be paying it AND the tax burden from not having insurance.
You have to pay the deductible before the insurance pays for anything.

You know not what you are talking about...

Due to O-care

Your annual physical is free, no deductible

If you meet the guideline requirements, your mammograms are free, a colonoscopy is free. prostate exam is free etc with NOTHING out of your own pocket.

You had a flat rate to visit your doctor any time you were sick, from as low as $10 a visit to some plans at $40 a doctor's visit...ALL without needing to have your full deductible paid first....so yes, many plans had high deductibles, but this did not prevent anyone from seeing their Doctor for physicals or for when they were sick.

O-care encouraged people to take care of themselves BEFORE they got really sick and hospitalized.

You know not what you are talking about...

Due to O-care

Your annual physical is free, no deductible

If you meet the guideline requirements, your mammograms are free, a colonoscopy is free. prostate exam is free etc with NOTHING out of your own pocket.

You had a flat rate to visit your doctor any time you were sick, from as low as $10 a visit to some plans at $40 a doctor's visit...ALL without needing to have your full deductible paid first....so yes, many plans had high deductibles, but this did not prevent anyone from seeing their Doctor for physicals or for when they were sick.

O[care encouraged people to take care of themselves BEFORE thy got really sick and hospitalized.
Obiecare is the most expensive free thing I've ever seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back