• Kemp

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Trump

Votes: 5 71.4%

• Total voters

pyetro

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2019
Donald Trump today slammed right wing Republican governor of Georgia Brian Kemp for unknown sins, reminding him that he has a very low approval rating.
What side are you with? Should Kemp resign?

Donald Trump today slammed right wing Republican governor of Georgia Brian Kemp for unknown sins, reminding him that he has a very low approval rating.

This is why you don't chain your political aspirations to Donald John Trump. It never ends well.
I mean, let's face it, I have no sympathy for Kemp. He's a scumbag. All but stole the 2018 governor's race from Stacy Abrams. Sucked up to Trump as the virus was running rampant in his state. His political career is over. So I look upon this as justice. Couldn't happen to a nicer guy.

No idea who Kemp is. But I bet he never smoked crack cocaine and fucked his own niece.

Joe Bidet's son Hunter did, though.
To those trying to figure out how intelligent USMB is, a diamond member doesn't know that Brian Kemp is the governor of Georgia, even after being told in the OP that he is the governor of Georgia.

Kemp took bribes from Dominion and in fact, one of his long time top aids is a lobbyist for DoMINION. Trump again is right and you again are spinning nonsense trying to manipulate.

Oltman said that as the conversation continued, someone asked, “What are we gonna do if F*cking Trump wins?” Oltman paraphrased how Eric (the Dominion guy) responded, “Don’t worry about the election, Trump’s not gonna win. I made f_cking sure of that!”

Last edited:
No idea who Kemp is. But I bet he never smoked crack cocaine and fucked his own niece.

You have no idea who the subject of the thread is but you’d rather talk about Joe Bidet’s son? Wow, we got a really winner here. Glad you joined the discussion :cuckoo:

To those trying to figure out how intelligent USMB is, a diamond member doesn't know that Brian Kemp is the governor of Georgia, even after being told in the OP that he is the governor of Georgia.

Oh, I see. But did he smoke crack and fuck his sister-in-law and his niece, like Hunter Biden?

Kemp's the one that beat that large-assed silverback that still pretends to be the guv of GA.

You need a scorecard to keep up.

The issue seems to be on a Consent Decree signed by the Georgia Secretary of State, with the backing of Stacey Abrams, in that it weakened signature verification guidelines that weeded out fraudulent votes.

The big issue now is that only the State legislature can amend state voting requirements and that the Sec of State had no constitution authority to change voting procedures.

The bidens are a bunch of pedophiles and Democrats are cool with it because most of them are pedophiles and don't even know it. That's why they watch and defend shows like cuties and think creepy Joe is normal.

Kemp's the one that beat that large-assed silverback that still pretends to be the guv of GA.

You need a scorecard to keep up.

You mean this one?

mememe_2ade7680e03b2e7199df8022385a2d97-1.jpg

What I would like to know is who decides if there is a mis-match between a signature on a mail in ballot to the signature on file in Georgia's voting records.

Is it up to an one individual who opens the ballot before running it thru the vote counting machine? Or does the mail-in ballot first go thru a process where the signature is verified before the envelope is opened? Are representatives from both parties present?

What I would like to know is who decides if there is a mis-match between a signature on a mail in ballot to the signature on file in Georgia's voting records.

Is it up to an one individual who opens the ballot before running it thru the vote counting machine? Or does the mail-in ballot first go thru a process where the signature is verified before the envelope is opened? Are representatives from both parties present?
My understanding for most areas is... The signature gets verified before the envelope is opened. Many counties use AI software and humans to verify. Once verified the ballot is taken out of the envelope and stacked for a counting machine to process.

My understanding for most areas is... The signature gets verified before the envelope is opened. Many counties use AI software and humans to verify. Once verified the ballot is taken out of the envelope and stacked for a counting machine to process.
Ahh, you lost us at "my understanding"..... you don't understand how toast is made, so eat shit.

The bread goes in, toast comes out.... but what happens to the bread? Right?

Ahh, you lost us at "my understanding"..... you don't understand how toast is made, so eat shit.

The bread goes in, toast comes out.... but what happens to the bread? Right?
I lost you? I’m sorry, that seems to happen a lot. If what I wrote was wrong then explain how it is wrong. I know it’s not wrong for many places that I’ve researched. Or you can always agree when somebody posts something true. Even filthy libs. It would be a better reply then some off topic rant about toast

Thank you. That would be a good start.

Theoretically, a Republican and a Democratic signature verification judge must both look at the ballot,

Once it leaves the envelope problems arise, in that it goes into a general pool of votes. If fraudulent votes corrupt the pool of votes, there is no way, at that point, of weeding them out. UNLESS...

There is a technology that DOES tie envelope and ballot together, using serial numbers or bat codes on ballots, with a connection to the voter's identity. I don't think Georgia has that safeguard.

Thank you. That would be a good start.

Theoretically, a Republican and a Democratic signature verification judge must both look at the ballot,

Once it leaves the envelope problems arise, in that it goes into a general pool of votes. If fraudulent votes corrupt the pool of votes, there is no way, at that point, of weeding them out. UNLESS...

There is a technology that DOES tie envelope and ballot together, using serial numbers or bat codes on ballots, with a connection to the voter's identity. I don't think Georgia has that safeguard.
I believe the tricky part with that is it would create a data base of voters and who they voted for.... I think there is something to voter privacy. Personally I wouldn’t mind there being a link between forms and envelops for investigatory purposes. I actually think there should be an online method to vote from our smartphones. If we can bank online I don’t see why we can’t vote

Forum List

Back