Trump vs Obama

Meathead

Diamond Member
Jan 6, 2012
Prague, Czech Republic
A very thoughtful and well-written article which concludes in this:

The nation did not suddenly become liberal in 2008 or conservative in 2016. Rather, in both years it rejected blasé centrism — first trying out a left-wing deviation from establishmentarianism, then in frustration turning to a right-wing antidote to both the failed medicine and the original diseased status quo.

Antidote One, of unapologetic progressivism under Obama, did not lead to an economically robust and growing America, one safer abroad in a more secure world, and more cohesive, united, and stable at home — at least if that truly was the leftist agenda rather than the more hushed opposite goal of more equal but poorer Americans, America as just another nation among many, and a cultural revolution aimed at accentuating rather than assimilating race, class, and gender identities.

We shall see if the subsequent Antidote Two, of unregretful conservatism under Trump, will provide what conservatism has always promised: greater prosperity, security, and unity.

We have been given a great gift in seeing two ideologically opposed solutions back to back, and both may end up adjudicating rhetoric through deeds.

Trump vs. Obama: Let’s Compare Results | National Review

When it comes to libturds, the results aren't important. In fact we are supposed to ignore the results and judge them on what they insist their intentions were.

I rejected the belief long ago that their intentions are even good. They are deliberately destructive.

When it comes to libturds, the results aren't important. In fact we are supposed to ignore the results and judge them on what they insist their intentions were.

I rejected the belief long ago that their intentions are even good. They are deliberately destructive.
It may be cliché, but the old adage about the road to hell being paved with good intentions may be being tested right now in the barrios and hoods of Southern California.

We shall see if Trump succeeds where Obama failed America.

It may be cliché, but the old adage about the road to hell being paved with good intentions may be being tested right now in the barrios and hoods of Southern California.

We shall see if Trump succeeds where Obama failed America.

I'll give Trump the benefit of the doubt, that his intentions are honorable.

I even held out hope that the moonbat messiah had decent intentions. That he might actually work to undermine the power of the elite and make the average citizen more prosperous.

Didn't take long for him to prove his intentions were quite the opposite.

Grownups don`t use words like "libturds". How old are you anyway?

The nation did not suddenly become liberal in 2008 or conservative in 2016. Rather, in both years it rejected blasé centrism — first trying out a left-wing deviation from establishmentarianism, then in frustration turning to a right-wing antidote to both the failed medicine and the original diseased status quo.

Antidote One, of unapologetic progressivism under Obama, did not lead to an economically robust and growing America, one safer abroad in a more secure world, and more cohesive, united, and stable at home — at least if that truly was the leftist agenda rather than the more hushed opposite goal of more equal but poorer Americans, America as just another nation among many, and a cultural revolution aimed at accentuating rather than assimilating race, class, and gender identities.

We shall see if the subsequent Antidote Two, of unregretful conservatism under Trump, will provide what conservatism has always promised: greater prosperity, security, and unity.

We have been given a great gift in seeing two ideologically opposed solutions back to back, and both may end up adjudicating rhetoric through deeds.

What a load of fucking bullshit.

you just keep being more and more of a jackass.

you just keep being more and more of a jackass.

That is me! the jackass that keeps you fucking partisan hacks honest by calling out your bullshit.

That is me! the jackass that keeps you fucking partisan hacks honest by calling out your bullshit.

LOL...

I'll go back to ignoring you after this so I don't give a shit if you respond, but I appreciate you proving meathead wrong.

A jackass is far more cognizant of reality than you are, which is clearly illustrated by the fact you seem to believe you aren't a bed wetting partisan left-wing hack. I don't know how people as dangerously stupid as you manage to survive to adulthood, but I'm willing to bet it required a helmet, padded corners and full time professional supervision.

Too bad you were not ripped out of the womb with a rusty coat hanger. Fertilizer will be your greatest contribution to the planet.

tenor.gif

Last edited:

Forum List

Back