Trump:Wall must be transparent so that nobody can drop drugs on your head!

Thanks for the link... brilliant speech as usual... funny too. Recommended.

Donald Trump says Mexico border wall must be see-through to stop 'sacks of drugs' landing on people's heads

That Trump is just soooooo darn caring and humanistic.....Concerned about Americans taking a leisurely stroll along his beautiful wall.........LOL

The wild and vicious Rio Grande....

th

If Mexicans are going to start throwing drugs over the wall and hitting us on the head, I am going to throw guns over the wall and hit them on the head. THAT will show them!

If Mexicans are going to start throwing drugs over the wall and hitting us on the head

Actually, just think how drug-related crime will go down....pushers and addicts will just hang around that wall to get FREE drugs (as long as they wear a football helmet).....
That Trump is a fucking "genius".

One of the things that I have always hated was being struck on the head by a 60 pound bundle of cocaine. Damn it, that smarts!

Some day, I believe that someone will build a Trump Memorial on the Washington Mall, and these words should be engraved in stone: "The wall must be transparent, so that nobody can drop drugs on your head".

Some day, I believe that someone will build a Trump Memorial on the Washington Mall, and these words should be engraved in stone: "The wall must be transparent, so that nobody can drop drugs on your head".

In ORANGE marble no less.....

I am deeply concerned whether or not the latest version of the GOP health plan would cover my injury if I were hit on the head by a sack of drugs thrown over the wall from Mexico.

I am deeply concerned whether or not the latest version of the GOP health plan would cover my injury if I were hit on the head by a sack of drugs thrown over the wall from Mexico.

Fear not......there are provision in MConnellCare that will fully cover sacks of drugs over your head mishaps, along with that epidemic of male pregnancies, alien ray-guns' shootings, and over-exposures to tanning salons that make your orangy.

Give Trump a break. That is what his dealer told him, and he's a really great guy, the best dealer ever.

Now back where I come from, we call a see-through wall a "fence". Alas, there already is a border fence, so saying "we need to build a border fence" just isn't going to get his bedwetter base spun up enough. They want a WALL.

Oh, drones. Think about it. They can drop drugs over both walls and vicious rivers.

Does it make him alive again? Why don't you go masterbait to your Obama poster.

"Masterbait"????? Is that like a new and improved fishing lure???

Give it up you ignorant piece of crap.......LOL

Forum List

Back