Trump:Wall must be transparent so that nobody can drop drugs on your head!

That's right folks! You read this correctly! This is NOT political satire! He really said it!

Donald Trump says Mexico border wall must be see-through to stop 'sacks of drugs' landing on people's heads

Also, he says that the wall only has to be 700 miles long because the countries are separated by wild and viscous rivers!

In short, folks, Trump has finally gone certifiable, and has completely lost his mind!
I'm laughing out LOUD. Good lord.

I can't make heads nor tails of this one, though:
You have some areas that are so far away that you don't really have people crossing.
Far away from where?

That's right folks! You read this correctly! This is NOT political satire! He really said it!

Donald Trump says Mexico border wall must be see-through to stop 'sacks of drugs' landing on people's heads

Also, he says that the wall only has to be 700 miles long because the countries are separated by wild and viscous rivers!

In short, folks, Trump has finally gone certifiable, and has completely lost his mind!

You obviously did not read your own link. Look at the wall pictured above the article. Can you see someone on the other side? Yes, you can.

I want to see those sacks coming so I have a better chance of catching one.

Trump said that the wall would be 2,000 miles long and 30 feet high. Now, he is talking about 700 miles long, and low enough for a Mexican to throw a 60 pound bag of drugs over it! Of course, it is not possible for Tump to be aware that Mexicans have ladders, or he would not have suggested the wall in the first place. Therefore, I have to assume that those beaners are pretty damn strong hombres!

You obviously did not read your own link. Look at the wall pictured above the article. Can you see someone on the other side? Yes, you can.

Admiral, I suspect that, from time to time, you find yourself in a room, and don't have a clue as to what everyone else in that room is talking about!

Admiral, I suspect that, from time to time, you find yourself in a room, and don't have a clue as to what everyone else in that room is talking about!

I think you have some serious mental issues if you honestly believe that. I specifically addressed the OP's ignoring his own link.

"...and you KNOW something is happening here, but you don't know what it is,
Do you, Mr. Jones?"

Dylan

"...and you KNOW something is happening here, but you don't know what it is,
Do you, Mr. Jones?"

Dylan

Why don't you address what is wrong in my post as opposed to cryptic comments that only people who live in your fantasy world would understand?

Is the wall pictured in the OP's link as described? Can you see from one side to the other?

Ok, Tory. It is not about the wall. It is about Trump saying in all seriousness that you need to be able to see the through the wall to avoid being hit over the head by 60 pound bags of drugs. [sigh]

Ok, Tory. It is not about the wall. It is about Trump saying in all seriousness that you need to be able to see the through the wall to avoid being hit over the head by 60 pound bags of drugs. [sigh]

Why do airheads not understand the concept of hyperbole when that is what flows from your keyboards 24/7/265?

Why do airheads not understand the concept of hyperbole when that is what flows from your keyboards 24/7/265?

Hyperbole?

'"As horrible as it sounds, when they throw the large sacks of drugs over, and if you have people on the other side of the wall, you don't see them. They hit you on the head with 60 pounds of stuff? It's over."

The President added "violent and vicious" rivers provided a natural barrier along parts of the border.

The winding Rio Grande defines the frontier in most of Texas, though in parts it is little more than a trickle of water, while the Colorado River marks the boundary along 24 miles in Arizona.'

I know. Everything Trump says that is a lie, or downright stupid, is him making a joke. Whatever floats your boat, Admiral....

Last edited:

Forum List

Back