Trump Wall will help Mexico in 2 ways

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
First, the Mexican government has been whining for many a moon about firearms being smuggled into their realm. The wall will restrict people going south as well as north, and Mexican Federales will be able to search the body cavities of any Americans entering their turf through the gate, as fewer will be sneaking in.

Second, the wall will help the Mexican leaders to Make Mexico Great Again. With their best and finest citizens leaving the Land of Tacos for America, what hope does Mexico have for the future?

You should be a domestic policy advisor for this administration.

A non-exhaustive list of examples of U.S. attacks that have been referred to as domestic terrorism:

Domestic terrorism - Wikipedia

I wonder why he is not mentioned:

In the night of October 1, 2017, a gunman opened fire on a crowd of concertgoers at the Route 91 Harvest music festival on the Las Vegas Strip in Nevada. Perpetrator Stephen Paddock, 64, of Mesquite, Nevada, fired more than 1,100 rounds from his suite on the 32nd floor of the nearby Mandalay Bay hotel, killing 58 people and leaving 851 injured, over 400 of them by gunfire and hundreds more in the ensuing panic. The shooting occurred between 10:05 and 10:15 p.m. PDT; about an hour later Paddock was found dead in his room from a self-inflicted gunshot wound. His motive remains unknown.

Last edited:
A non-exhaustive list of examples of U.S. attacks that have been referred to as domestic terrorism:

In the night of October 1, 2017, a gunman opened fire on a crowd of concertgoers at the Route 91 Harvest music festival on the Las Vegas Strip in Nevada. Perpetrator Stephen Paddock, 64, of Mesquite, Nevada, fired more than 1,100 rounds from his suite on the 32nd floor of the nearby Mandalay Bay hotel, killing 58 people and leaving 851 injured, over 400 of them by gunfire and hundreds more in the ensuing panic. The shooting occurred between 10:05 and 10:15 p.m. PDT; about an hour later Paddock was found dead in his room from a self-inflicted gunshot wound. His motive remains unknown.

"his motive remains unknown", you answered your own question. Motive is what determines if something is "terrorism" or not.

Although the real answer is that you are citing a wikipedia article. If you think that Paddock should be included, include him yourself.

"his motive remains unknown", you answered your own question. Motive is what determines if something is "terrorism" or not.

Although the real answer is that you are citing a wikipedia article. If you think that Paddock should be included, include him yourself.

All true, no his motive is known, it's for his re-election. Now tell me, what terrorist from Central America or Mexico has killed so many??

The wall will hurt Mexico.

The Mexican economy needs the money the illegals send back to Mexico from the States.

In fact that money is a big part of the Mexican economy.

The wall won't let illegals in. No more money. One big hit for Mexico.

And I couldn't care less.

The Mexican economy needs the money the illegals send back to Mexico from the States.

So you want a slum as our neighbor, I see.

LMAO Its already a slum. And I couldn't care less.

Here's where we disagree. If Mexico quit sending American their best, they'd be in a better position to Make Mexico Great Again.

The Wall would be an encouragement for Mexico's Best to stay there and seek excellence right there.

Minorities kill WAY more people than that. They will top all domestic terrorism deaths in our history, in the first quarter this year.

Minorities kill WAY more people than that. They will top all domestic terrorism deaths in our history, in the first quarter this year.

NO they do not.

NO they do not.
They kill THOUSANDS every year.

LMAO Its already a slum. And I couldn't care less.
So true.Mexico is hopelessly corrupt narco-state and when your next door neighbor is a low life criminal and you cannot afford to move away you try to isolate that scumbag neighbor and good strong fences, some fierce dogs and working firearms are the only remedies available.

They are already a slum. The wall will keep our nation from becoming a slum too.

First, the Mexican government has been whining for many a moon about firearms being smuggled into their realm. The wall will restrict people going south as well as north, and Mexican Federales will be able to search the body cavities of any Americans entering their turf through the gate, as fewer will be sneaking in.

Second, the wall will help the Mexican leaders to Make Mexico Great Again. With their best and finest citizens leaving the Land of Tacos for America, what hope does Mexico have for the future?

Walls pretty much always end up keeping people in, rather than out. Governments want to control you.

Forum List

Back