Trump Wanted So Stay In Office. Long Live Trump.

“We’re never leaving,” Trump told another. “How can you leave when you won an election?”

He was even overheard asking the chair of the Republican National Committee, Ronna McDaniel, “Why should I leave if they stole it from me?”
These arguments help our side, not yours.

These arguments help our side, not yours.
He was told by all around him that he had lost.

Trump....is the one who has gone around saying that the election was stolen from him.

He started saying it in July of 2020, that if he did not win, that the election was rigged. Same thing he did in 2016, only that in 2016 he actually won.

60 courts and the Supreme Court. His lawyers had nothing to show for it to turn the election his way.

You have no side. Which is exactly why the Republicans did so badly this election, instead of the tsunami they expected.

Lies only live in some places, but the real world is another thing altogether.

If the fraudulent votes were to be thrown out, the new elector are the right electors.
Except that Trump is really lousy at proving what he wishes others to believe under the Laws of the US.

Better luck in another country, one which does not have the laws the US has.

A former elections manager who prosecutors say assisted in a security breach of voting equipment in a Colorado county pleaded guilty on Wednesday under a plea agreement that requires her to testify against her former boss.

Sandra Brown is one of two employees accused of helping Mesa County Clerk Tina Peters allow a copy of a hard drive to be made during an update of election equipment last year in search of proof of the false conspiracy theories spun by former President Donald Trump.

Brown, 45, pleaded guilty to attempting to influence a public servant, a felony, and official misconduct, a misdemeanor, but will not be sentenced until right after she testifies at Peters' trial next year so her performance on the witness stand can be considered.

“There were things going on that I should have questioned and I didn't,” Brown told Judge Matthew Barrett.

(full article online)

Yeah.
Trump never means what he says or says what he means.
That phony idiot is incapable of telling it like it is.
Trump is full of shit. Every day of his life. Never believe a word he says.
Doesnt mean he doesnt you troll you tards.

Forum List

Back