Trump wants blacks to gamble on his "what the hell do you have to lose"

quote-white-liberals-are-the-most-racist-people-there-are-because-they-put-blacks-in-a-box-benjamin-carson-93-91-53.jpg
MX.jpg

Someone has to pay for the debt and military spending so Pepsi can sell it's stuff in Iran.

Okay, then why not have everybody pay income tax so we all have a dog in the fight? If you took every last dollar from every millionaire and billionaire in this country, we wouldn't come close to paying off our debt.

And WTF does Pepsi have to do with this conversation?

Trust me ray, we're just as informed as you. Different conclusion. And you are mis informed. Big difference

I never implied that you are not informed. What I said is that only informed voters should vote. Of course the Democrat party would never go for that. They rely on uninformed voters to win elections.
I'm starting to warm up to the idea of cutting back/down on welfare.

Food stamp food needs to be beans, rice, fruit, vegetables, soups, chicken, ground beef, rice, bread, p&j, spaghetti, juices, cherios and corn flakes, eggs only

No katsup, pop tarts, mountain dew, lobster, steak. Candy, ice cream.

I think this is something conservatives could win. It makes sense. I know people trade $100 foodstamps for $50 cash. They don't buy beans and rice.

Anyone buying lobster or steak on food stamps doesn't need food stamps. And the purpose is so they don't starve. Sorry no grey popon

Someone has to pay for the debt and military spending so Pepsi can sell it's stuff in Iran.

Okay, then why not have everybody pay income tax so we all have a dog in the fight? If you took every last dollar from every millionaire and billionaire in this country, we wouldn't come close to paying off our debt.

And WTF does Pepsi have to do with this conversation?
If you put more money in their pockets they'd be glad to pay more taxes! That's what all those big 3 workers were doing for decades.

Back then the rich had 75% of the money we had 25%. Today they have 90% us 10% and now you want us to pay more? Say it. You want all the people who aren't saving a dime to pay more.

What a moronic way for Trump to solicit support from blacks.....

Blacks MUST always remember not to trust this orange moron who actually FUNDED the birther movement insinuating that a half-black man could NOT legitimately be sitting in the oval office.

...and blacks MUST always remember that Trump called for the reinstatement of the death penalty in New York following a horrific rape case in which five black teenagers were wrongly convicted.

So, my fellow citizen who are black......would you "gamble" that Trump is your would-be "savior"???

It was actually Hillary clinton who started the whole birther thing back in 2008. You have just been fact-checked!

Why is it that only white people will like or agree with your post? Why don't blacks buy into carson?

Because poor blacks are smarter than poor whites.

If 50% of poor whites vote democratic and 95% of poor blacks vote democratic, that's because the GOP is the party for the rich
From what I have been reading lately, the Clintons have a buck or two. The Democrats have their Kennedys, their own billionaire supporters, John Kerry husband of the ketchup lady, their own wall street supporters, etc. The Democrats are masters of pretending they are for the poor. What they are for is for the poor person's vote. All power to the Democrats!
The recent history of the Democratic Party has shown that it delivered on things that matter to people like Social Security, 40 hr work week, higher bay, collective bargaining, Medicare, Medicaid, and opportunity for all. what has the GOP done for me lately except cry about any sending done to facilitate those things. But the GOP doesn't mind spending money on other countries or on policing the world.

It was actually Hillary clinton who started the whole birther thing back in 2008. You have just been fact-checked!

Silly......But, fear not, those private investigator whom Trump paid to go to Hawaii to unearth the "scandal" should be coming back any day now from Honolulu, rested, well tanned, with "amazing" discoveries. LOL

Last edited:

Food stamp food needs to be beans, rice, fruit, vegetables, soups, chicken, ground beef, rice, bread, p&j, spaghetti, juices, cherios and corn flakes, eggs only

I think this is something conservatives could win. It makes sense. I know people trade $100 foodstamps for $50 cash. They don't buy beans and rice.

Anyone buying lobster or steak on food stamps doesn't need food stamps. And the purpose is so they don't starve. Sorry no grey popon

I shop at a store that has a lot of food stamp people. What really bothers me is what they buy with cash.

I've seen beer, cigarettes, flowers, dog food, cat food, cat litter, greeting cards, cakes and candy all on the same bill, and the register separates the food stamp items from the cash items. First they cash in their coupons, and then pay cash for everything else.

People that do this should be reported to the government. If I have to feed you on my dime, you shouldn't be using your dime to feed that 90 lbs dog of yours that needs a 25 lbs of dog food for the week, or the five cats that needs ten pounds of cat litter either.

Was this back in 2008?

In 2011

Trump sends investigators to Hawaii to look into Obama

Washington (CNN) –
Self-proclaimed birther Donald Trump is now so doubtful of President Obama's birthplace that he's sent a team of his own investigators to Hawaii in hopes of getting to the bottom of the issue.

That's according to Trump himself, who, in an interview with NBC, warned his investigators just might uncover "one of the greatest cons in the history of politics and beyond."

"I have people that have been studying it and they cannot believe what they're finding," Trump said an interview that aired Thursday Morning.

Asked if he has assigned people specifically to search in Hawaii, Trump said, "Absolutely."

The recent history of the Democratic Party has shown that it delivered on things that matter to people like Social Security, 40 hr work week, higher bay, collective bargaining, Medicare, Medicaid, and opportunity for all. what has the GOP done for me lately except cry about any sending done to facilitate those things. But the GOP doesn't mind spending money on other countries or on policing the world.

And as a liberal, I'm sure you think this is what our founders formed a federal government for.

I shop at a store that has a lot of food stamp people. What really bothers me is what they buy with cash.

I've seen beer, cigarettes, flowers, dog food, cat food, cat litter, greeting cards, cakes and candy all on the same bill, and the register separates the food stamp items from the cash items. First they cash in their coupons, and then pay cash for everything else.

People that do this should be reported to the government. If I have to feed you on my dime, you shouldn't be using your dime to feed that 90 lbs dog of yours that needs a 25 lbs of dog food for the week, or the five cats that needs ten pounds of cat litter either.
911 operator: what's the emergency?

Caller: I just saw someone on welfare spending money on frivolous things

Should anyone on welfare not be allowed to have any money or buy smokes or have a pet?

If you put more money in their pockets they'd be glad to pay more taxes! That's what all those big 3 workers were doing for decades.

Back then the rich had 75% of the money we had 25%. Today they have 90% us 10% and now you want us to pay more? Say it. You want all the people who aren't saving a dime to pay more.

Not paying more--paying something.

Here in Cleveland the Democrats have initiated a sales tax. In Cuyahoga County, when you purchase something, you pay a sales tax of of nearly 8% rich, poor, or anything in between.

The Democrats don't care about the poor when it comes to their issues. After all, one of the first things DumBama did was attack tobacco users who are statistically poor and middle-class. First was a sin tax, afterwards he stopped the sales of tobacco from Indian reservations. Then he closed down all the roll-your-own smoke shops across the country.

Closing down coal fired electric plants and forcing the remaining ones open to invest millions into a greener production affected the poor, the businesses, the middle-class, but that was not a concern of his just like it wasn't a concern of his what families of coal miners would do next when there was no income.

Commie Care? Another one. If you don't have health insurance, now the feds will keep your income tax refund check which many poor and middle-class depended on to payoff bills.

But when it comes to income tax, no way do these poor people have the money.

Was this back in 2008?

In 2011

Washington (CNN) –
Self-proclaimed birther Donald Trump is now so doubtful of President Obama's birthplace that he's sent a team of his own investigators to Hawaii in hopes of getting to the bottom of the issue.

That's according to Trump himself, who, in an interview with NBC, warned his investigators just might uncover "one of the greatest cons in the history of politics and beyond."

"I have people that have been studying it and they cannot believe what they're finding," Trump said an interview that aired Thursday Morning.

Asked if he has assigned people specifically to search in Hawaii, Trump said, "Absolutely."

The story was first broke in 2008 and the fact people talked about it before 2011 shows that that is true.

Should anyone on welfare not be allowed to have any money or buy smokes or have a pet?

if you are going to receive money from the government why can't the government at least tell you what to do with it? For years we have been told that smoking is bad and must be eliminated but here comes welfare and now the government can subsudize that same bad for you behavior.

The story was first broke in 2008 and the fact people talked about it before 2011 shows that that is true.

By all means, keep those claims about Obama being a Kenyan, Muslim.....I mean, why give up now.....LOL

Yes, people using food stamps should not be allowed to have pets or spend money on unnecessary items like tobacco or alcohol.

Of course there is no way to stop that. But at the very least, have some sort of stipulation that says they can't checkout all their items at once. Shop twice: once for your food stamp items, and then shop again for your cash items.

Not paying more--paying something.

Here in Cleveland the Democrats have initiated a sales tax. In Cuyahoga County, when you purchase something, you pay a sales tax of of nearly 8% rich, poor, or anything in between.

The Democrats don't care about the poor when it comes to their issues. After all, one of the first things DumBama did was attack tobacco users who are statistically poor and middle-class. First was a sin tax, afterwards he stopped the sales of tobacco from Indian reservations. Then he closed down all the roll-your-own smoke shops across the country.

Closing down coal fired electric plants and forcing the remaining ones open to invest millions into a greener production affected the poor, the businesses, the middle-class, but that was not a concern of his just like it wasn't a concern of his what families of coal miners would do next when there was no income.

Commie Care? Another one. If you don't have health insurance, now the feds will keep your income tax refund check which many poor and middle-class depended on to payoff bills.

But when it comes to income tax, no way do these poor people have the money.

1. No ones crying over a cigarette tax. If a poor person smokes they can't be that broke $6 a pack.

2. Coal is bad. Green energy

3. Poor people have healthcare now. They better vote. Democrats don't let poor people down, poor people let Democrats down by not voting. Rich Republicans vote every 2 yrs. Poor people every 4. Don't vote don't matter

4 Fuck osu. Go msu & u of m

Yes, people using food stamps should not be allowed to have pets or spend money on unnecessary items like tobacco or alcohol.

Of course there is no way to stop that. But at the very least, have some sort of stipulation that says they can't checkout all their items at once. Shop twice: once for your food stamp items, and then shop again for your cash items.
But then they got to take the bus twice? Just to make you feel better? Lol

Forum List

Back