Trump wants blacks to gamble on his "what the hell do you have to lose"

Trump immersed himself in the birther movement so it is definitely relevant to this discussion. He sent investigators all over the place to expose the truth…. nothing happened. HIs bombastic behavior was all hot air just as it is now. He keeps making promises that he can't keep, just as he did with the birther movement.

Making promises he cannot keep. Sound like somebody we all know????
You aren't talking about the other candidate are you? :lol:

Once again you have proved you don't know what you are talking about. The NC decision took place in a federal appeals court, not a state court. A federal precedent has been set that will have a domino effect on the other state's ID laws. There is nothing in the Constitution requiring voter ID to vote. The larger question is WHY does voter ID matter now? There was no worry about it during the last 44 presidential elections except in the South where the mission was to keep Blacks from voting.

The final word will be the Supreme Court.

To say that voting cannot be regulated is to say guns too cannot be regulated in any way.

There is no evidence of wide spread voter fraud so why has it now become necessary to regulate it. That is like fixing something that is not broken. I am pro 2nd amendment; so much so that I think even non violent ex felons should have their gun rights automatically restored after they have paid their dues.

Aw cut out the BS, we all know what the GOP is doing with their voter ID antics. The North Carolina Court decision has exposed that strategy already. But if that isn't proof enough of the GOP national agenda to suppress voting rights

Oh, because the Democrats say so? I guess it's just like only Democrats can determine what a "fair share" is and nobody else.

Nobody is suppressed by stating they need to prove who they are to vote and a legitimate source of proof at that; one where the identification cannot be easily duplicated or manufactured by the individual. There is nothing racist or discriminatory about it.

Don't you people on the left ever think for yourselves, or do you allow all the Democrat politicians to do all the thinking for you? It sure seems that way. If Democrat politicians stated that Voter-ID is harmful to the environment and that's why they don't want it, I would be willing to bet over 75% of you would be spreading that bull around as well.
Again I ask, why is this voter ID stuff so important NOW when it hasn't been in the past? I came up with that question all by myself.
That federal appeals court decision gave me the answer.

Did You see his 30 minute speech in Wisconsin where he addressed the issue concerning respectible African Americans who wish to live in a community in peace?

Yes I DID see that speech, but had a hard time finding ONE black face in that audience......Perhaps Trump actually thought that he was delivering his speech before the NAACP...or maybe it was really intended for a white audience.What do you think?

Perhaps it was an issue that effects more than just a black audience, but an understanding that there are also respectable black individuals held captive by the violence in their own continuity. All the media shows is the vandalism and the looting that occurrs among blacks in the cities, without addressing or realizing that the black community makes up so much more than that, and they deserve the same opportunities to build a successful life ... and dreams of a small business ... within their own community. Rather than look at the city as a loss, reaching out to address the need to reduce crime by stating there are children who also should be given the same opportunities as whites in going to school in peace without the threat of violence and drug crimes. Shouldn't we have a leader that addresses the issues of what the black community faces to more than just African Americans, to create a bigger understanding and break the stereotypes that blacks are really only capable of looting committing violent crime in metropolitan areas?

Like Trump, you seem to believe that we all live in poverty and live hopeless lives. Not only is that false, it's insulting.

Trump isn't talking to Black people .. he's talking at Black people .. not sure you recognize the difference. Mr. Birther is talking to potential white supporters, not Black people. His audiences even when he pretends to be talking to Black people are overwhelmingly white.

Trump is going to do what about the violence and terrorism of police? .. Not a damn thing. You may not think this is a problem, but you aren't Black, don't hold our perspectives on the issue. Clinton not only addresses that issue, she's going to be aggressive in doing something effective about it.

All Trump offers is slogans, meme, and insulting rhetoric .. and Blacks will not fall for that nonsense without specifics they way his lemming followers have done.

It is fun watching him flop around with this though. :0)

Where in the world so you get Trump recognizing there are respectable Aftican Americans who are trying to start their own business in metropolitan areas, children who want to go to school safe without having to deal with the threat of gun violence. If you think that was a stab at me thinking all African Americans live in poverty, first .... get your head out of your ass!!! No where in my response did I come close to saying all black people live in poverty, and I'm not catering to any sympathy victim card. He was addressing the need to the need to make the cities safe and not using the cops (as Hillary does) to divide America. If you believe he was talking AT black people it's perhaps due to the fact you want to blame "others" from the high murder rate due to gang violence, or the drug dealing that's associated with crime.

At least there is a candidate willing to address the issue and bring attention to the violence, and gangs that make it harder for responsible adults who want to seek a better life for themselves and perhaps start a personal business. Maybe the issue really is, you are bothered by the negative message surrounding a group of arsonists and looters and call it first amendment rights? If so, I'm sorry to say that's not a protest, that's criminal activity, and there is NO excuse you could possibly give to burn someone else's business or vandalize. That is not protected speech under the first amendment!

Check this out dude .. you go vote for who you want to vote for and I'll do the same.

I don't need anyone from an all white party telling me shit about who I choose to vote for.

Why the fuck do you care about who we vote for in the first place .. other than republicans NEED our votes .. which is the only reason you're talking to me about black people voting.

It's NEVER going to happen. Republicans made this bed .. now go lie in it.

I thought you were different but your "Whiteness" is showing. You use Detroit as your frame of reference in judging ALl Blacks in America…. I thought you knew better… I won't waste my time trying to prove it to you. Google it yourself if you really care.
what about chicago, or atlanta or ferguson, East St. Louis or baltimore. LA? how many fking run down towns do you need to see to see the failure that is a democrude?

Well, you haven't been to all of those towns you just read what your talking heads say about them. I've been to most of the largest cities in the USA and I agree with this author's perspective. The anti-Black propaganda persists only on a superficial level but that is enough to sway people like you. Here is a link that might spur you to look a bit further than Fox News or Rush Limbaugh!

The Cities Where African-Americans Are Doing The Best Economically
son, I live in Chicago today. this past weekend 40 shot 7 murdered. My father was born in Ferguson before it turned over, I've been in Baltimore, LA and Atlanta, I've been on the trains at each of these towns. So I am very familiar with what happens in these towns. I grew up in Berkley, MO. It is up there with Ferguson. You should learn your opponent before making stupid posts.

BTW, I challenge you to walk the streets at night in any of those neighborhoods. D'OH!!!!

They are the way they are due to lack of business. PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!

And guess why businesses won't go in those areas?
For one thing you haven't proven that all of those shootings involved Blacks. White people are killing each other in similar numbers and that has to be happening SOMEWHERE! Shootings and killing in cities or Metro counties is always thought to involve Blacks but the FBI data shows otherwise. Need Proof? Here it is:

View attachment 86850

Most of the cities you cited are located in Metro Counties. As you can see Whites are arrested for 72.3% of the crime in those counties and Blacks are arrested for 25.4%. For murder: Whites =974; Blacks =674. That is the total for the recorded Metro County areas in 2014 including Cook County Illinois, where the city of Chicago is located. So where is that Black killing spree your RW talking heads keep pointing to?
sure I do, I hear it everyday on my news. I'm local to that news. And yes, I know it was blacks and not whites by location of the activity. D'OH!!!! shit you weren't expecting that I'm sure.

BTW, why don't you post up a news report of 40 whites being shot by whites. Can you do that?
I just posted a chart showing over 974 White on White homicides in Metro counties alone. DOn't you believe the FBI?

what about chicago, or atlanta or ferguson, East St. Louis or baltimore. LA? how many fking run down towns do you need to see to see the failure that is a democrude?

Well, you haven't been to all of those towns you just read what your talking heads say about them. I've been to most of the largest cities in the USA and I agree with this author's perspective. The anti-Black propaganda persists only on a superficial level but that is enough to sway people like you. Here is a link that might spur you to look a bit further than Fox News or Rush Limbaugh!

son, I live in Chicago today. this past weekend 40 shot 7 murdered. My father was born in Ferguson before it turned over, I've been in Baltimore, LA and Atlanta, I've been on the trains at each of these towns. So I am very familiar with what happens in these towns. I grew up in Berkley, MO. It is up there with Ferguson. You should learn your opponent before making stupid posts.

BTW, I challenge you to walk the streets at night in any of those neighborhoods. D'OH!!!!

For one thing you haven't proven that all of those shootings involved Blacks. White people are killing each other in similar numbers and that has to be happening SOMEWHERE! Shootings and killing in cities or Metro counties is always thought to involve Blacks but the FBI data shows otherwise. Need Proof? Here it is:

View attachment 86850

Most of the cities you cited are located in Metro Counties. As you can see Whites are arrested for 72.3% of the crime in those counties and Blacks are arrested for 25.4%. For murder: Whites =974; Blacks =674. That is the total for the recorded Metro County areas in 2014 including Cook County Illinois, where the city of Chicago is located. So where is that Black killing spree your RW talking heads keep pointing to?
sure I do, I hear it everyday on my news. I'm local to that news. And yes, I know it was blacks and not whites by location of the activity. D'OH!!!! shit you weren't expecting that I'm sure.

BTW, why don't you post up a news report of 40 whites being shot by whites. Can you do that?
I just posted a chart showing over 974 White on White homicides in Metro counties alone. DOn't you believe the FBI?
dude, you can post all the junk you want. The fact is that over the last weekend, again, 40 people shot 7 dead all black. I asked for you to name a similar experience in a white neighborhood. crickets.

should I post the July 4th weekend stats in Chicago in the black community? Everyday a black person dies in Chicago due to gun violence.

Four just died in a fire in the black neighborhood. Homicide

Seems like it's you suggesting blacks can't do what you do.

But do they have a car like you? Do they have a babysitter? Id? Money to get an ID?

And are whites going to make blacks in poor area wait 2 hours to vote while you 20 minutes?

That's entirely up to the district. Each district or county sets their parameters on voting; how many workers will there be, how many voting tables will there be, what facility to use for voting and so on.

But as long as you bring it up, how do those people with no car or baby sitter go shopping? Go to the bank? Go to see relatives?

Most states that I'm aware of that have Voter-ID give poor people who can't afford an ID one free of charge.
Aw cut out the BS, we all know what the GOP is doing with their voter ID antics. The North Carolina Court decision has exposed that strategy already. But if that isn't proof enough of the GOP national agenda to suppress voting rights, here is more:

Rolling Stone Mag said:
Republicans have long tried to drive Democratic voters away from the polls. "I don't want everybody to vote," the influential conservative activist Paul Weyrich told a gathering of evangelical leaders in 1980. "As a matter of fact, our leverage in the elections quite candidly goes up as the voting populace goes down." But since the 2010 election, thanks to a conservative advocacy group founded by Weyrich, the GOP's effort to disrupt voting rights has been more widespread and effective than ever. In a systematic campaign orchestrated by the American Legislative Exchange Council – and funded in part by David and Charles Koch, the billionaire brothers who bankrolled the Tea Party – 38 states introduced legislation this year designed to impede voters at every step of the electoral process. The GOP War on Voting
so I'm still confused at what having an ID does to discriminate a voter. Can you explain?

Again, one needs an ID do most everything in society as we've shown. So tell us what asking to prove who you are is a discrimination.

Read the link I provided. The article addresses any and all questions you might have. Thewre are quotes from republicans admitting their agenda to suppress the votes of eligible Americans as well as an assortment of nefarious voter suppressive devices other than voter ID!

View attachment 86850

dude, you can post all the junk you want. The fact is that over the last weekend, again, 40 people shot 7 dead all black. I asked for you to name a similar experience in a white neighborhood. crickets.

should I post the July 4th weekend stats in Chicago in the black community? Everyday a black person dies in Chicago due to gun violence.

So you are saying no White people are killing each other in Chi-Town? What about Cook county?

And in response to your former request:
Screen Shot 2016-08-25 at 1.39.17 PM.png
Screen Shot 2016-08-25 at 1.39.17 PM.png

View attachment 86850

So you are saying no White people are killing each other in Chi-Town? What about Cook county?

And in response to your former request:View attachment 86942View attachment 86942
latinos are white?

I thought they were latinos.
BTW, it looks like the same report repeated. so nice try.

here:

White Hispanic and Latino Americans - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
"In the United States, a White Hispanic[3] is an American citizen or resident who is racially white (i.e., of primarily European descent) and of Hispanic descent. White American, itself an official U.S. racial category, refers to people "having origins in any of the original peoples of Europe, the Middle East, or North Africa" who reside in the United States.[4]"

View attachment 86850

And in response to your former request:View attachment 86942View attachment 86942
latinos are white?

Somebody told them they are! And I know the Hells Angels are White..er..well, kind of a ruddy, dirty pinkish White,but they are all Caucasian, according to your top anthropologists.

Must be REALLY frustrating to right wingers on here to know that no matter how they and their orange clown spin it....BLACKS WILL NOT VOTE for A CONSERVATIVE TICKET....

Bear in mind that Trump delivered his "conciliatory speech" to blacks, in front of an almost ALL WHITE audience; the conclusion one must reach is that he (Trump) is not really addressing blacks, but those republicans who may be rejecting him for being too obvious a racist, with the hope that such republicans will see him as the "sweetheart" that he is now trying to be...

IT'S OVER, right wingers....Blacks will NEVER vote for you.

Then resign yourself to remain the most backward of ethnic groups in America. It is your choice to make.
You mean…Blacks will never reach the high civilization they attained under Reagan,,again>??? OHHH HORRORS!

View attachment 86850

latinos are white?

here:

"In the United States, a White Hispanic[3] is an American citizen or resident who is racially white (i.e., of primarily European descent) and of Hispanic descent. White American, itself an official U.S. racial category, refers to people "having origins in any of the original peoples of Europe, the Middle East, or North Africa" who reside in the United States.[4]"

Caucasian is the key word since that is a race. Yes the same word you use to "whiten" the Egyptians and even some of the Blackest people in Africa such as the Somalis…. See how that works? I don't necessarily agree with your pseudoscientific concepts of race but I have to live with it when I deal with the likes of YOU!

latinos are white?

here:

Caucasian is the key word since that is a race. Yes the same word you use to "whiten" the Egyptians and even some of the Blackest people in Africa such as the Somalis…. See how that works? I don't necessarily agree with your pseudoscientific concepts of race but I have to live with it when I deal with the likes of YOU!
well a conservative black man is not considered black by you and yours. Now that one indeed is funny. What's the term you use for them?

latinos are white?

here:

well a conservative black man is not considered black by you and yours. Now that one indeed is funny. What's the term you use for them?
Most Black Christians ARE Conservative. They just vote Democrat to keep their Civil Rights from being abridged by racist conservatives. Black Conservatives who vote for republicans are known as fools.

latinos are white?

here:

Most Black Christians ARE Conservative. They just vote Democrat to keep their Civil Rights from being abridged by racist conservatives. Black Conservatives who vote for republicans are known as fools.
I thought they were uncles. what's a matter can't put it writing?

Again I ask, why is this voter ID stuff so important NOW when it hasn't been in the past? I came up with that question all by myself.
That federal appeals court decision gave me the answer.

Where has your head been the last ten years or so, under a rock? Voter-ID has been an issue for some time now, it's just that more and more states are adopting this method so it's becoming more and more of an issue.

Where has your head been the last ten years or so, under a rock? Voter-ID has been an issue for some time now, it's just that more and more states are adopting this method so it's becoming more and more of an issue.

Right wingers have begun their spin about elections being "rigged" in preparation for the Trump loss this Nov. 8th.

Now, one of the most ardent stance by right wingers, is the use of a PHOTO I.D by ALL voters.

So, here's the compromise:

1. Make the gaining of photo I.D.'s a free and easily accessible process.
2. Allow for ALL states to have early voting without restrictions.
3. However, move Election Day to be on a weekend (preferably a Saturday when most people are off of work) or even have Election Days (plural) over the entire weekend; the cost, in the scheme of things, would be minimal but dramatically increase voters' turnout.

Deal???.

There is no evidence of wide spread voter fraud so why has it now become necessary to regulate it. That is like fixing something that is not broken. I am pro 2nd amendment; so much so that I think even non violent ex felons should have their gun rights automatically restored after they have paid their dues.

And that's why liberals should never be in charge of anything outside of a hotdog stand. Yeah, give felons guns as if they won't use them.

So how "widespread" does fraudulent voting have to be before we take action? Oh, I know, when Republicans start voting several times an election.

When Gore cried about losing his election, the entire country had to get rid of their punch-card voting system and move to a more updated one. Then when Democrats lost again, they blamed the new machines, and some (like my county) had to spend millions more replacing them with something else.

Well if we could do that to placate the Democrats, then getting an ID to vote is not all that much to ask.

Right wingers have begun their spin about elections being "rigged" in preparation for the Trump loss this Nov. 8th.

Now, one of the most ardent stance by right wingers, is the use of a PHOTO I.D by ALL voters.

So, here's the compromise:

1. Make the gaining of photo I.D.'s a free and easily accessible process.
2. Allow for ALL states to have early voting without restrictions.
3. However, move Election Day to be on a weekend (preferably a Saturday when most people are off of work) or even have Election Days (plural) over the entire weekend; the cost, in the scheme of things, would be minimal but dramatically increase voters' turnout.

Deal???.

For those who can't afford an ID, it's free already in most states.

States (not the federal) get to set their standards for voting be it early voting, late night voting, or multiple day voting.

I have no problem with elections on the weekend.

What a moronic way for Trump to solicit support from blacks.....

Blacks MUST always remember not to trust this orange moron who actually FUNDED the birther movement insinuating that a half-black man could NOT legitimately be sitting in the oval office.

...and blacks MUST always remember that Trump called for the reinstatement of the death penalty in New York following a horrific rape case in which five black teenagers were wrongly convicted.

So, my fellow citizen who are black......would you "gamble" that Trump is your would-be "savior"???
Democrats haven't done shit for them.

Forum List

Back