Trump wants blacks to gamble on his "what the hell do you have to lose"

So? It's not my fault Blacks have remained at the lowest rung of the economic and educational ladder.

The sad part is blacks on such a high percentage choose to stay with an ideology that has proven to have done nothing. Funny thing is many say Democrats TRIED. Typical mindset of as long as the effort is there, results don't matter. Wonder how many of them would pay a roofer to put new shingles on their house if the roof still leaked after it was finished applying the "he tried" mindset.

It becomes a choice between staying with the same roofer or going with the guy who wants to tear off your roof and won't tell you what he will give you in its place

The problem is you want the government to constantly give people something. How about people that have been given start earning it for a change.
They already have earned it:

images

The slavery excuse makes you a failure.
You don't know the difference between an excuse and a debt.

Job creation for a specific group is not the responsibility of the US president. He is president for all the people. What do you expect Obama to do? He doesn't hire people. But with 75% of Black people living above the poverty level, Obama's influence must be having some effect behind the scenes.
What Has Obama Done For You Lately?
75% blacks live in poverty? I just heard its 50% in Detroit. So I doubt it's 75% ANYWHERE.

The 50 Most Segregating School Borders In America

Nearly half of Detroit's students live in poverty; that means a family of four lives on roughly $24,000 a year — or less.

In Grosse Pointe, a narrow stretch of real estate nestled between Detroit and Lake St. Clair, just 7 percent of students live at or below the poverty line.
I thought you were different but your "Whiteness" is showing. You use Detroit as your frame of reference in judging ALl Blacks in America…. I thought you knew better… I won't waste my time trying to prove it to you. Google it yourself if you really care.
what about chicago, or atlanta or ferguson, East St. Louis or baltimore. LA? how many fking run down towns do you need to see to see the failure that is a democrude?

Well, you haven't been to all of those towns you just read what your talking heads say about them. I've been to most of the largest cities in the USA and I agree with this author's perspective. The anti-Black propaganda persists only on a superficial level but that is enough to sway people like you. Here is a link that might spur you to look a bit further than Fox News or Rush Limbaugh!

The Cities Where African-Americans Are Doing The Best Economically
son, I live in Chicago today. this past weekend 40 shot 7 murdered. My father was born in Ferguson before it turned over, I've been in Baltimore, LA and Atlanta, I've been on the trains at each of these towns. So I am very familiar with what happens in these towns. I grew up in Berkley, MO. It is up there with Ferguson. You should learn your opponent before making stupid posts.

BTW, I challenge you to walk the streets at night in any of those neighborhoods. D'OH!!!!

They are the way they are due to lack of business. PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!

And guess why businesses won't go in those areas?
For one thing you haven't proven that all of those shootings involved Blacks. White people are killing each other in similar numbers and that has to be happening SOMEWHERE! Shootings and killing in cities or Metro counties is always thought to involve Blacks but the FBI data shows otherwise. Need Proof? Here it is:

metro-crime.jpg

Most of the cities you cited are located in Metro Counties. As you can see Whites are arrested for 72.3% of the crime in those counties and Blacks are arrested for 25.4%. For murder: Whites =974; Blacks =674. That is the total for the recorded Metro County areas in 2014 including Cook County Illinois, where the city of Chicago is located. So where is that Black killing spree your RW talking heads keep pointing to?

And ignore that 8 years ago you Republicans were telling uneducated blue collar workers that if they lost their jobs they should go back to school or start their own company.

What we know is that you caused them to lose their jobs and it's because you believed they were overpaid. Now you pretend you want to help them? Fucking liars.

What has Obama done specifically to address Black UE? You people brag about Obama's economy. How come Blacks are not benefitting? Would be a great way to reward friends, don't you think?
Job creation for a specific group is not the responsibility of the US president. He is president for all the people. What do you expect Obama to do? He doesn't hire people. But with 75% of Black people living above the poverty level, Obama's influence must be having some effect behind the scenes.
http://newsone.com/1797175/barack-obamas-top-five-accomplishments-for-black-america-wiki/
75% blacks live in poverty? I just heard its 50% in Detroit. So I doubt it's 75% ANYWHERE.

Nearly half of Detroit's students live in poverty; that means a family of four lives on roughly $24,000 a year — or less.

In Grosse Pointe, a narrow stretch of real estate nestled between Detroit and Lake St. Clair, just 7 percent of students live at or below the poverty line.
I thought you were different but your "Whiteness" is showing. You use Detroit as your frame of reference in judging ALl Blacks in America…. I thought you knew better… I won't waste my time trying to prove it to you. Google it yourself if you really care.

And I said 75% of Backs DO NOT live in poverty! How did you screw that UP!? Freudian reflex?
I was surprised to see you saying that 75% of blacks live in poverty. I was calling you out for being wrong/a liar if you were claiming 75% of blacks live in poverty. Relax, we are still on the same side. LOL
Here is the sentence you misinterpreted;

I said:
But with 75% of Black people living above the poverty level, Obama's influence must be having some effect behind the scenes.

I don't see how you could misconstrue that. Did the word "above" just disappear before your eyes? I'm relaxed but I think you might need to get your eyes checked..:lol:

Seems like it's you suggesting blacks can't do what you do.

But do they have a car like you? Do they have a babysitter? Id? Money to get an ID?

And are whites going to make blacks in poor area wait 2 hours to vote while you 20 minutes?

That's entirely up to the district. Each district or county sets their parameters on voting; how many workers will there be, how many voting tables will there be, what facility to use for voting and so on.

But as long as you bring it up, how do those people with no car or baby sitter go shopping? Go to the bank? Go to see relatives?

Most states that I'm aware of that have Voter-ID give poor people who can't afford an ID one free of charge.
Aw cut out the BS, we all know what the GOP is doing with their voter ID antics. The North Carolina Court decision has exposed that strategy already. But if that isn't proof enough of the GOP national agenda to suppress voting rights, here is more:

Rolling Stone Mag said:
Republicans have long tried to drive Democratic voters away from the polls. "I don't want everybody to vote," the influential conservative activist Paul Weyrich told a gathering of evangelical leaders in 1980. "As a matter of fact, our leverage in the elections quite candidly goes up as the voting populace goes down." But since the 2010 election, thanks to a conservative advocacy group founded by Weyrich, the GOP's effort to disrupt voting rights has been more widespread and effective than ever. In a systematic campaign orchestrated by the American Legislative Exchange Council – and funded in part by David and Charles Koch, the billionaire brothers who bankrolled the Tea Party – 38 states introduced legislation this year designed to impede voters at every step of the electoral process. The GOP War on Voting

So you admit you lied. But even more shocking is your unabashed confession giving sordid details about the justification for violating another American's Constitutional rights. Because of laziness? That wasn't the verdict in North Carolina….

Is that the game you wish to play? Because if you do, I'll be glad to play it with all the court decisions in other states that say Voter-ID is indeed constitutional.
Once again you have proved you don't know what you are talking about. The NC decision took place in a federal appeals court, not a state court. A federal precedent has been set that will have a domino effect on the other state's ID laws. There is nothing in the Constitution requiring voter ID to vote. The larger question is WHY does voter ID matter now? There was no worry about it during the last 44 presidential elections except in the South where the mission was to keep Blacks from voting.

They'd best move fast then. I'm 73 and retired now. It's going to be hard for anyone, even Hillary, to get to me.
Not true. Not true at all. My parents have $700K plus 2 homes. My mom had to go to an Alzheimers place where it cost her and my dad $11K a month. She was 69. Luckily she didn't live more than 3 weeks in that place. How much have you got saved? Lets pretend $500K which I know you don't. That's only 50 months. 4 years. If you have to go to a home your $500K can be gone in 4 years. Oh, and that doesn't count Ensures or the Depends or Morphine they gave her. Can you believe that? You pay $11K a month and food and medicine aren't included?

Did anyone force them there, if what you say is actually true? Don't complain about the costs if you choose to do something.
Long story short is we had to go there if we wanted a shot at Medicade. That or the hood or homecare and even those options are going to gobble up your life savings or at least half if you protect your $.

We have a huge two part problem in America. If you saved your whole life they'll get it from you in the end. And if you don't save, Medicare pays. And more people are not saving, living longer and getting Alzheimer's demetia and Parkinson's. You Christians gonna just let em die?

Anyways, we had a lawyer he was going to protect all my parents money and get her on Medicare in a month he said. But me and my dad didn't believe he could do it. We thought if mom lived they'd take half his money before Medicare kicked in. We will never know because she only lasted 3 weeks in that shit hole thank god. And for $11,000 a month in west bloomfield, mi you'd think it would be a nice place. I'm dating the nurse who took care of my mom. She quit. 1 nurse for every 20 patients.

I really hate to hear that about your Mom. That is sad indeed.

I figure I will go by way of heart attack. I have undergone two triple bypass procedures and have a stint implanted. That's the way my Dad went out. Hopefully, it will be sudden.
Thanks bro. My dad's taking it really hard but I keep reminding him of how very horrible the last 5 years were. I feel a bit free now. I went to their home 4-5 days a week for 5 years. My dad was amazing taking care of her 24x7. It almost killed him but now he misses her. 49 years married and never apart. He's lonely. Hes 71. She was only 69.

Im happy she's not suffering anymore but now dads sad. But it hasn't even been a month he will be alright. First phase of grief
My condolences.

what about chicago, or atlanta or ferguson, East St. Louis or baltimore. LA? how many fking run down towns do you need to see to see the failure that is a democrude?

Well, you haven't been to all of those towns you just read what your talking heads say about them. I've been to most of the largest cities in the USA and I agree with this author's perspective. The anti-Black propaganda persists only on a superficial level but that is enough to sway people like you. Here is a link that might spur you to look a bit further than Fox News or Rush Limbaugh!

son, I live in Chicago today. this past weekend 40 shot 7 murdered. My father was born in Ferguson before it turned over, I've been in Baltimore, LA and Atlanta, I've been on the trains at each of these towns. So I am very familiar with what happens in these towns. I grew up in Berkley, MO. It is up there with Ferguson. You should learn your opponent before making stupid posts.

BTW, I challenge you to walk the streets at night in any of those neighborhoods. D'OH!!!!

For one thing you haven't proven that all of those shootings involved Blacks. White people are killing each other in similar numbers and that has to be happening SOMEWHERE! Shootings and killing in cities or Metro counties is always thought to involve Blacks but the FBI data shows otherwise. Need Proof? Here it is:

View attachment 86850

Most of the cities you cited are located in Metro Counties. As you can see Whites are arrested for 72.3% of the crime in those counties and Blacks are arrested for 25.4%. For murder: Whites =974; Blacks =674. That is the total for the recorded Metro County areas in 2014 including Cook County Illinois, where the city of Chicago is located. So where is that Black killing spree your RW talking heads keep pointing to?

So most killings take place in democrat areas.....so it's not racial it's policy.....thanks for helping out!

Killing spree? Are you a crime denier?
I have way more evidence for blacks killing each other in cook County, than you have for global warming.

"What a moronic way for Trump to solicit support from blacks....."

Exactly.

Trump is consistent at being moronic.

And blacks have a great deal to lose with Trump as president.

Trump’s appointments to the Federal courts and Supreme Court could jeopardize the right of blacks to vote, with reactionary, conservative ideologues on the bench hostile to voting rights, allowing the states to enact measures that are clearly an undue burden on the right to vote.

How fucking stupid. SCOTUS will never rule that blacks can't vote.
That is not what he said.

What a moronic way for Trump to solicit support from blacks.....

Blacks MUST always remember not to trust this orange moron who actually FUNDED the birther movement insinuating that a half-black man could NOT legitimately be sitting in the oval office.

...and blacks MUST always remember that Trump called for the reinstatement of the death penalty in New York following a horrific rape case in which five black teenagers were wrongly convicted.

So, my fellow citizen who are black......would you "gamble" that Trump is your would-be "savior"???
My fellow black citizens in Baltimore are suffering and being abused under the current democratic mayor and her administration.
What a moronic way for Trump to solicit support from blacks.....

Blacks MUST always remember not to trust this orange moron who actually FUNDED the birther movement insinuating that a half-black man could NOT legitimately be sitting in the oval office.

...and blacks MUST always remember that Trump called for the reinstatement of the death penalty in New York following a horrific rape case in which five black teenagers were wrongly convicted.

So, my fellow citizen who are black......would you "gamble" that Trump is your would-be "savior"???
My fellow black citizens in Baltimore are suffering and being abused under the current democratic mayor and her administration.
I am not looking for a human savior. What does the birther movement have to do with this discussion?
Trump immersed himself in the birther movement so it is definitely relevant to this discussion. He sent investigators all over the place to expose the truth…. nothing happened. HIs bombastic behavior was all hot air just as it is now. He keeps making promises that he can't keep, just as he did with the birther movement. But was Trump as adamant about the question of Ted Cruz's citizenship? The answer is no, he was not. Could race have been a factor? If Trump's history in dealing with Blacks offers a clue, the answer is a resounding YES. Blacks have sued him for housing discrimination, He paid for a huge ad in a major news paper calling for a reinstatement of the death penalty in response to the rape case whereas 5 Blacks were charged, convicted and sentenced to prison. Fortunately for them Trump did not prevail because decades later all of them were exonerated via DNA evidence. But the racial clincher that marks Trump forever is his response to the restitution paid to the 5 young men wrongfully convicted and now freed.

When the CP 5 won a civil case for restitution, Trump called it the heist of the century.

Now what Black person would vote for such a monster unless he paid them well….like Ben Carson!

The sad part is blacks on such a high percentage choose to stay with an ideology that has proven to have done nothing. Funny thing is many say Democrats TRIED. Typical mindset of as long as the effort is there, results don't matter. Wonder how many of them would pay a roofer to put new shingles on their house if the roof still leaked after it was finished applying the "he tried" mindset.

It becomes a choice between staying with the same roofer or going with the guy who wants to tear off your roof and won't tell you what he will give you in its place

The problem is you want the government to constantly give people something. How about people that have been given start earning it for a change.
They already have earned it:

images

The slavery excuse makes you a failure.
You don't know the difference between an excuse and a debt.

You think people that were never slaves are owed a debt by people that never owned them. That makes what you posted an excuse.

See how easy that was if you want to learn?

So you admit you lied. But even more shocking is your unabashed confession giving sordid details about the justification for violating another American's Constitutional rights. Because of laziness? That wasn't the verdict in North Carolina….

Is that the game you wish to play? Because if you do, I'll be glad to play it with all the court decisions in other states that say Voter-ID is indeed constitutional.
Once again you have proved you don't know what you are talking about. The NC decision took place in a federal appeals court, not a state court. A federal precedent has been set that will have a domino effect on the other state's ID laws. There is nothing in the Constitution requiring voter ID to vote. The larger question is WHY does voter ID matter now? There was no worry about it during the last 44 presidential elections except in the South where the mission was to keep Blacks from voting.

For you to say that there is nothing in the Constitution requiring voter ID to vote proves you know nothing about who sets the regulations and requirements when it comes to voting. It doesn't have to be in the Constitution for a state to do it.

See, you learned something today despite not wanting to.

Trump immersed himself in the birther movement so it is definitely relevant to this discussion. He sent investigators all over the place to expose the truth…. nothing happened. HIs bombastic behavior was all hot air just as it is now. He keeps making promises that he can't keep, just as he did with the birther movement.

Making promises he cannot keep. Sound like somebody we all know????

The final word will be the Supreme Court.

To say that voting cannot be regulated is to say guns too cannot be regulated in any way.

Aw cut out the BS, we all know what the GOP is doing with their voter ID antics. The North Carolina Court decision has exposed that strategy already. But if that isn't proof enough of the GOP national agenda to suppress voting rights

Oh, because the Democrats say so? I guess it's just like only Democrats can determine what a "fair share" is and nobody else.

Nobody is suppressed by stating they need to prove who they are to vote and a legitimate source of proof at that; one where the identification cannot be easily duplicated or manufactured by the individual. There is nothing racist or discriminatory about it.

Don't you people on the left ever think for yourselves, or do you allow all the Democrat politicians to do all the thinking for you? It sure seems that way. If Democrat politicians stated that Voter-ID is harmful to the environment and that's why they don't want it, I would be willing to bet over 75% of you would be spreading that bull around as well.

so i'd like to know how they buy beer and cigarettes.

people should carry IDs every where they go in the event there is an accident. ever hear that?

Also, how do they get their welfare check? How do they prove who they are? your all's complaint is silly and illogical.

BTW, your complaint screams fraud!!!!!!!

Well I guess there are Democrats out there who never purchased alcohol or cigarettes, never went to a bar, never left the country where they needed a passport, never boarded an airplane in their lives, never opened up a bank account or applied for a loan, never cashed a check in their lives, so we should really be concerned about these hermits.

The party of excuses teach their sheep this nonsense and they spread it around like manure. There is only one reason the Democrat party doesn't want people to produce identification when voting, and it sure as hell has nothing to do with race or people not being able to obtain an ID.
Nonsense. You act like thousands of people are committing voter fraud.

you know nothing about who sets the regulations and requirements when it comes to voting. It doesn't have to be in the Constitution for a state to do it.

So, keep the above in mind when you want to eliminate sanctuary cities, will you?

you know nothing about who sets the regulations and requirements when it comes to voting. It doesn't have to be in the Constitution for a state to do it.

So, keep the above in mind when you want to eliminate sanctuary cities, will you?

So you also know nothing about who sets regulations and requirements for who can vote within a State.

Sanctuary cities are criminal. They protect criminals and you seem to support them doing so. I thought you Liberals claimed federal law was higher than state/local law. Seems that only applies when it comes to certain things and not when it comes to others.

so i'd like to know how they buy beer and cigarettes.

people should carry IDs every where they go in the event there is an accident. ever hear that?

Also, how do they get their welfare check? How do they prove who they are? your all's complaint is silly and illogical.

BTW, your complaint screams fraud!!!!!!!

Well I guess there are Democrats out there who never purchased alcohol or cigarettes, never went to a bar, never left the country where they needed a passport, never boarded an airplane in their lives, never opened up a bank account or applied for a loan, never cashed a check in their lives, so we should really be concerned about these hermits.

The party of excuses teach their sheep this nonsense and they spread it around like manure. There is only one reason the Democrat party doesn't want people to produce identification when voting, and it sure as hell has nothing to do with race or people not being able to obtain an ID.
Nonsense. You act like thousands of people are committing voter fraud.

Do you believe everyone that speeds gets a ticket? Would you agree that far more speed and never get one than speed and do?

View attachment 86850

sure I do, I hear it everyday on my news. I'm local to that news. And yes, I know it was blacks and not whites by location of the activity. D'OH!!!! shit you weren't expecting that I'm sure.

BTW, why don't you post up a news report of 40 whites being shot by whites. Can you do that?

Forum List

Back