Trump wants blacks to gamble on his "what the hell do you have to lose"

What a moronic way for Trump to solicit support from blacks.....

Blacks MUST always remember not to trust this orange moron who actually FUNDED the birther movement insinuating that a half-black man could NOT legitimately be sitting in the oval office.

...and blacks MUST always remember that Trump called for the reinstatement of the death penalty in New York following a horrific rape case in which five black teenagers were wrongly convicted.

So, my fellow citizen who are black......would you "gamble" that Trump is your would-be "savior"???

I'm not sure he does. As so far his pitches to blacks......have been to white people.

If the GOP is clearly the party for rich people, which it obviously is based on who the rich donate to the most, then why shouldn't the Democratic party be the party for the middle class and poor people? It only makes sense.

And by your logic, the GOP wants to make the rich even richer in order to keep their support. And lets be honest, making the poor middle class doesn't help rich people out at all. Does it?

This is just the rich party trying to tell poor and middle class people that what is good for rich people is good for the rest of us. Sort of like TRICKLE DOWN??? And we know that's bullshit.

You can't get us to vote GOP by telling us the Democrats suck. We know that. We also know you suck more.

Actually, I'm not trying because I know you had rather just keep on crying, "Woe is little old me" and playing your victim card. That's all you have, al you will ever have, and all you really want. Just keep on voting Democrat and you will continue to keep all you have.
Keep voting GOP and you will die penniless.

They'd best move fast then. I'm 73 and retired now. It's going to be hard for anyone, even Hillary, to get to me.
Not true. Not true at all. My parents have $700K plus 2 homes. My mom had to go to an Alzheimers place where it cost her and my dad $11K a month. She was 69. Luckily she didn't live more than 3 weeks in that place. How much have you got saved? Lets pretend $500K which I know you don't. That's only 50 months. 4 years. If you have to go to a home your $500K can be gone in 4 years. Oh, and that doesn't count Ensures or the Depends or Morphine they gave her. Can you believe that? You pay $11K a month and food and medicine aren't included?

That's why my business is a corporation and is now in the hands of my children. Even my home is owned by the corporation.

Seems like it's you suggesting blacks can't do what you do.

But do they have a car like you? Do they have a babysitter? Id? Money to get an ID?

And are whites going to make blacks in poor area wait 2 hours to vote while you 20 minutes?

That's entirely up to the district. Each district or county sets their parameters on voting; how many workers will there be, how many voting tables will there be, what facility to use for voting and so on.

But as long as you bring it up, how do those people with no car or baby sitter go shopping? Go to the bank? Go to see relatives?

Most states that I'm aware of that have Voter-ID give poor people who can't afford an ID one free of charge.

The issue isn't the cost of the ID. Its the requirements to be issued the ID. And the time it takes to meet those requirements....especially when you're taking public transportation. Where they're often talking days off of work to get it done. And many people can't afford that.

States like Texas already blinked.....when they allowed gun licenses to be used as valid ID. While inexplicably taking Student ID's off the list of valid ID. Its all about who Republicans want to be voting.

And then there is in person voter fraud being virtually non-existent. Of the last 1,000,000,000 (that's Billion, with a B) votes cast.....there were 34 cases of in person voter fraud. That's one out of every 30,000,000 or so votes cast. Which means that in the US presidential election, out of all votes cast......we're looking about 4 instances of in person voter fraud for the entire nation.

Or about 1/12th of an instance of in person voter fraud per state for the entire presidential election.

Its clearly a bullshit issue. The republicans are having a demographic crisis. Their solution is to harass voters who don't lean republican so they don't vote. And to erode the perception of integrity of the entire election process and democracy itself.

With the GOP now arguing that if Trump doesn't win Pennsylvania (a State no republican has won since 1988 and Trump trails in by 13 points), that the election is rigged.

Which is dangerously insane bullshit.

The sad part is blacks on such a high percentage choose to stay with an ideology that has proven to have done nothing. Funny thing is many say Democrats TRIED. Typical mindset of as long as the effort is there, results don't matter. Wonder how many of them would pay a roofer to put new shingles on their house if the roof still leaked after it was finished applying the "he tried" mindset.

It becomes a choice between staying with the same roofer or going with the guy who wants to tear off your roof and won't tell you what he will give you in its place

The problem is you want the government to constantly give people something. How about people that have been given start earning it for a change.

blah blah blah blah blah....free stuff....thugs....blah blah blah blah blah

now let's pretend you aren't a bigot,.

If some people didn't constantly demand things funded by someone else, those of us doing the funding wouldn't say they would.

Let's pretend your existence amounts to anything other than the shit I flushed down the toilet this morning. Sorry, I can't even pretend that's true.
You mean like GW Bush's Texas Ranger deal that was funded by tax payers? Or Trump's first hotel deal that was funded by liberal democrats in New York?

Do you realize Trump wouldn't be shit if it weren't for liberal Democrats in NY? You fucking guys make me sick. You'll vote for ANYONE.

Trump and the Artifice of the Deal

You sound jealous to me.

Did You see his 30 minute speech in Wisconsin where he addressed the issue concerning respectible African Americans who wish to live in a community in peace?

Yes I DID see that speech, but had a hard time finding ONE black face in that audience......Perhaps Trump actually thought that he was delivering his speech before the NAACP...or maybe it was really intended for a white audience.What do you think?

Perhaps it was an issue that effects more than just a black audience, but an understanding that there are also respectable black individuals held captive by the violence in their own continuity. All the media shows is the vandalism and the looting that occurrs among blacks in the cities, without addressing or realizing that the black community makes up so much more than that, and they deserve the same opportunities to build a successful life ... and dreams of a small business ... within their own community. Rather than look at the city as a loss, reaching out to address the need to reduce crime by stating there are children who also should be given the same opportunities as whites in going to school in peace without the threat of violence and drug crimes. Shouldn't we have a leader that addresses the issues of what the black community faces to more than just African Americans, to create a bigger understanding and break the stereotypes that blacks are really only capable of looting committing violent crime in metropolitan areas?

Like Trump, you seem to believe that we all live in poverty and live hopeless lives. Not only is that false, it's insulting.

Trump isn't talking to Black people .. he's talking at Black people .. not sure you recognize the difference. Mr. Birther is talking to potential white supporters, not Black people. His audiences even when he pretends to be talking to Black people are overwhelmingly white.

Trump is going to do what about the violence and terrorism of police? .. Not a damn thing. You may not think this is a problem, but you aren't Black, don't hold our perspectives on the issue. Clinton not only addresses that issue, she's going to be aggressive in doing something effective about it.

All Trump offers is slogans, meme, and insulting rhetoric .. and Blacks will not fall for that nonsense without specifics they way his lemming followers have done.

It is fun watching him flop around with this though. :0)

Where in the world so you get Trump recognizing there are respectable Aftican Americans who are trying to start their own business in metropolitan areas, children who want to go to school safe without having to deal with the threat of gun violence. If you think that was a stab at me thinking all African Americans live in poverty, first .... get your head out of your ass!!! No where in my response did I come close to saying all black people live in poverty, and I'm not catering to any sympathy victim card. He was addressing the need to the need to make the cities safe and not using the cops (as Hillary does) to divide America. If you believe he was talking AT black people it's perhaps due to the fact you want to blame "others" from the high murder rate due to gang violence, or the drug dealing that's associated with crime.

At least there is a candidate willing to address the issue and bring attention to the violence, and gangs that make it harder for responsible adults who want to seek a better life for themselves and perhaps start a personal business. Maybe the issue really is, you are bothered by the negative message surrounding a group of arsonists and looters and call it first amendment rights? If so, I'm sorry to say that's not a protest, that's criminal activity, and there is NO excuse you could possibly give to burn someone else's business or vandalize. That is not protected speech under the first amendment!

Last edited:
Whats moronic is blacks blindly voting for the party of slavery:slap:
If Blacks were blindly voting for the party of slavery that would be moronic. But Blacks aren't voting blindly, their eyes are wide open.
and they know those old democratic slavers in the south are all dead now. They also kow that northern democrats killed a lot of those democrat slavers during the Civil War. Todays democrats behave more like the old Northern Democrats known as WAR Democrats.
Your shackles of soft bigotry of low expectations are more devastating to blacks than any physical chains of slavery you liberals ever used....

The Black community isn't "devastated." And the Democratic Party is the vehicle that drives Black progress and that of everyone else who isn'a a right wing White male bigot.With only two real choices RW White males have aligned themselves on one side and the rest of us have been forced to join the diametrically opposing Party just to get and keep basic CIVIL RIGHTS.

You're on the side that looks down on black people..They're too dumb to vote ...they cant make it without government assistance. Give them a chance. Get them out of those failing schools they are stuck in. Let them choose were they send there kids..You're a funny guy really:slap:

We're choosing whom we want to vote for.

Why do you have a problem with our right to choose who we want to vote for.

The Republican Party is basically all white. who in the Hell believes that we would / could / should vote for an all white political party that's full of racists?

The only racism I ever see is from liberals and their rhetoric of an African American conservative who decides to represent the Republican Party based on his ideological view for the role of government. You see, liberals will call any Republican racist if they don't share in the left's ideological perspective on the "role and purpose of government".

If the GOP is clearly the party for rich people, which it obviously is based on who the rich donate to the most, then why shouldn't the Democratic party be the party for the middle class and poor people? It only makes sense.

And by your logic, the GOP wants to make the rich even richer in order to keep their support. And lets be honest, making the poor middle class doesn't help rich people out at all. Does it?

This is just the rich party trying to tell poor and middle class people that what is good for rich people is good for the rest of us. Sort of like TRICKLE DOWN??? And we know that's bullshit.

You can't get us to vote GOP by telling us the Democrats suck. We know that. We also know you suck more.

Actually, I'm not trying because I know you had rather just keep on crying, "Woe is little old me" and playing your victim card. That's all you have, al you will ever have, and all you really want. Just keep on voting Democrat and you will continue to keep all you have.

They'd best move fast then. I'm 73 and retired now. It's going to be hard for anyone, even Hillary, to get to me.
Not true. Not true at all. My parents have $700K plus 2 homes. My mom had to go to an Alzheimers place where it cost her and my dad $11K a month. She was 69. Luckily she didn't live more than 3 weeks in that place. How much have you got saved? Lets pretend $500K which I know you don't. That's only 50 months. 4 years. If you have to go to a home your $500K can be gone in 4 years. Oh, and that doesn't count Ensures or the Depends or Morphine they gave her. Can you believe that? You pay $11K a month and food and medicine aren't included?

Did anyone force them there, if what you say is actually true? Don't complain about the costs if you choose to do something.

What a moronic way for Trump to solicit support from blacks.....

Blacks MUST always remember not to trust this orange moron who actually FUNDED the birther movement insinuating that a half-black man could NOT legitimately be sitting in the oval office.

...and blacks MUST always remember that Trump called for the reinstatement of the death penalty in New York following a horrific rape case in which five black teenagers were wrongly convicted.

So, my fellow citizen who are black......would you "gamble" that Trump is your would-be "savior"???

Democrats haven't helped blacks, look at Detroit, Baltimore and Chicago, just three cities, we all could name dozens more.

What is to lose? Hillary is strictly for the 1%, she is going to offer crumbs.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I guess you missed the post about Atlanta .. and how about you explaining exactly what republicans have done to help urban cities .. particularly affected by loss of the auto industry and Reagan's abandonment of American cities.

How about you tell me what republicans have done, not what democrats haven't done .. particularly in light of the fact that republicans didn't do shit for Black people even when the majority of us was voting for them.

Same as Democrats, nothing. Idiot!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, this thread has gone on for way too long....and it must be very,very frustrating for right wingers to know that even when they've expressed their "impeccable rationale" as to why blacks should vote for conservatives, the GOP only manages to get 5-6% of that vote........I am sure that ....if they could......these same right wingers would simply love to completely disenfranchise blacks outright (not with their little I.D. stunts.).

Did anyone force them there, if what you say is actually true? Don't complain about the costs if you choose to do something.
Long story short is we had to go there if we wanted a shot at Medicade. That or the hood or homecare and even those options are going to gobble up your life savings or at least half if you protect your $.

We have a huge two part problem in America. If you saved your whole life they'll get it from you in the end. And if you don't save, Medicare pays. And more people are not saving, living longer and getting Alzheimer's demetia and Parkinson's. You Christians gonna just let em die?

Anyways, we had a lawyer he was going to protect all my parents money and get her on Medicare in a month he said. But me and my dad didn't believe he could do it. We thought if mom lived they'd take half his money before Medicare kicked in. We will never know because she only lasted 3 weeks in that shit hole thank god. And for $11,000 a month in west bloomfield, mi you'd think it would be a nice place. I'm dating the nurse who took care of my mom. She quit. 1 nurse for every 20 patients.

Long story short is we had to go there if we wanted a shot at Medicade. That or the hood or homecare and even those options are going to gobble up your life savings or at least half if you protect your $.

We have a huge two part problem in America. If you saved your whole life they'll get it from you in the end. And if you don't save, Medicare pays. And more people are not saving, living longer and getting Alzheimer's demetia and Parkinson's. You Christians gonna just let em die?

Anyways, we had a lawyer he was going to protect all my parents money and get her on Medicare in a month he said. But me and my dad didn't believe he could do it. We thought if mom lived they'd take half his money before Medicare kicked in. We will never know because she only lasted 3 weeks in that shit hole thank god. And for $11,000 a month in west bloomfield, mi you'd think it would be a nice place. I'm dating the nurse who took care of my mom. She quit. 1 nurse for every 20 patients.

I really hate to hear that about your Mom. That is sad indeed.

I figure I will go by way of heart attack. I have undergone two triple bypass procedures and have a stint implanted. That's the way my Dad went out. Hopefully, it will be sudden.

Well, this thread has gone on for way too long....and it must be very,very frustrating for right wingers to know that even when they've expressed their "impeccable rationale" as to why blacks should vote for conservatives, the GOP only manages to get 5-6% of that vote........I am sure that ....if they could......these same right wingers would simply love to completely disenfranchise blacks outright (not with their little I.D. stunts.).
I get it though. They figure the same ignorant arguments that worked on them has to work on some blacks.

Plant the seed, what have the dems done for you. Well actually a lot. But what are they (gop)going to do for blacks?

Well poor whites, what have Republicans done for you?

I figure I will go by way of heart attack. I have undergone two triple bypass procedures and have a stint implanted. That's the way my Dad went out. Hopefully, it will be sudden.
Thanks bro. My dad's taking it really hard but I keep reminding him of how very horrible the last 5 years were. I feel a bit free now. I went to their home 4-5 days a week for 5 years. My dad was amazing taking care of her 24x7. It almost killed him but now he misses her. 49 years married and never apart. He's lonely. Hes 71. She was only 69.

Im happy she's not suffering anymore but now dads sad. But it hasn't even been a month he will be alright. First phase of grief

That's why my business is a corporation and is now in the hands of my children. Even my home is owned by the corporation.
Yes you got to be smart and don't be cheap. Hire a lawyer. You can protect your $

So you admit you lied. But even more shocking is your unabashed confession giving sordid details about the justification for violating another American's Constitutional rights. Because of laziness? That wasn't the verdict in North Carolina….

Is that the game you wish to play? Because if you do, I'll be glad to play it with all the court decisions in other states that say Voter-ID is indeed constitutional.
Yea but what was illegal, racist and unconstitutional was the kinds of ID's you accept tended to be things white conservatives have like ccw permit, but not student id's. Things young liberals have.

It's obvious the GOP wants to suppress the vote. Don't even try

Thanks bro. My dad's taking it really hard but I keep reminding him of how very horrible the last 5 years were. I feel a bit free now. I went to their home 4-5 days a week for 5 years. My dad was amazing taking care of her 24x7. It almost killed him but now he misses her. 49 years married and never apart. He's lonely. Hes 71. She was only 69.

Im happy she's not suffering anymore but now dads sad. But it hasn't even been a month he will be alright. First phase of grief

God bless him. And you. Today is mine and the wife's anniversary. 52 years. I would not want to go on were I to loose her. She is my life.

God bless him. And you. Today is mine and the wife's anniversary. 52 years. I would not want to go on were I to loose her. She is my life.
Thats just like my dad. Ok, back to arguing. I love usmb. Lol

Yes you got to be smart and don't be cheap. Hire a lawyer. You can protect your $

I sent my baby daughter to school to become a CPA and a tax attorney. She takes care of Dad's taxes as well as the company's corporate taxes. My son followed in my footsteps and became an electrical engineer while my oldest daughter has an MBA. I'm totally retired and at home now.

Forum List

Back