Trump wants blacks to gamble on his "what the hell do you have to lose"

So you admit you lied. But even more shocking is your unabashed confession giving sordid details about the justification for violating another American's Constitutional rights. Because of laziness? That wasn't the verdict in North Carolina….

Is that the game you wish to play? Because if you do, I'll be glad to play it with all the court decisions in other states that say Voter-ID is indeed constitutional.
Yea but what was illegal, racist and unconstitutional was the kinds of ID's you accept tended to be things white conservatives have like ccw permit, but not student id's. Things young liberals have.

It's obvious the GOP wants to suppress the vote. Don't even try

As I've told you before, here in Florida, everyone including Blacks can use their Florida driver's license as their photo ID. I confess that I do not know what those without a driver's license use. We have had to produce a voter ID for years now and the Black folks seem to turn out in every election.

"What a moronic way for Trump to solicit support from blacks....."

Exactly.

Trump is consistent at being moronic.

And blacks have a great deal to lose with Trump as president.

Trump’s appointments to the Federal courts and Supreme Court could jeopardize the right of blacks to vote, with reactionary, conservative ideologues on the bench hostile to voting rights, allowing the states to enact measures that are clearly an undue burden on the right to vote.

How fucking stupid. SCOTUS will never rule that blacks can't vote.

"What a moronic way for Trump to solicit support from blacks....."

Exactly.

Trump is consistent at being moronic.

And blacks have a great deal to lose with Trump as president.

Trump’s appointments to the Federal courts and Supreme Court could jeopardize the right of blacks to vote, with reactionary, conservative ideologues on the bench hostile to voting rights, allowing the states to enact measures that are clearly an undue burden on the right to vote.

How fucking stupid. SCOTUS will never rule that blacks can't vote.

Some of these folks need to be locked away in a padded room.

The Republican Party is the original and true Civil Rights Party. Just do some basic research and you'll find out what Republicans have done for African Americans.

The Democrats were still running around in their sheets lynching black folks when Republicans were fighting for African American Civil Rights. Democrats are just failed Johnny-Come-Latelys.

typical and inane bullshit.........Indeed there were a lot of pissed off racists in the southern states who HATED Lincoln a republican for freeing the slaves......So these same racists had no other way to go but join the democrats.

Again, I ask name ONE policy in the last half decade enacted solely by republicans to help the economic status of blacks...

Like i said, just do some basic research and you'll find out what the Republican Party has done for African Americans. Once you lay off the Democrat Propaganda shite, you'll see some truth and reality. The Democrats really are failed 'Johnny-Come-Latelys' on this one.

Nat would be lost without Democratic propaganda talking points.

Blacks just need to stay on the plantation.....its easier and simple to live in shit.......

Thanks .. you help make the argument that the Republican Party is full of racists just like you .. which makes all this whining about who Black people vote for quite silly.

Thanks again.

Sure thing.....keep voting for that and living in Detroit......way to go!

I live in a city that will has hosted 3 Super Bowls, including the 2019 game, multi NCAA Final Fours, both men and women, THE OLYMPICS, multi-NBA All-Star games, multi MLB All Star games, and most major commercial and business conferences in this nation .. AND .. it has black democratic mayors, majority black democratic city councils, majority black residents who are decidedly democrats, and black democratic administrations .. AND, it is a world-class city that's prospering and BOOMING in one of the many poorest states in the country under republican Governors.

How many American cities have that resume?

Next time some asshole asks you why black people vote for democrats .. educate that motherfucker just like I just educated you.

Wooohoo, you libe in Atlanta.....good for you......it's booming...so I guess we can disband affirmative action, stop welfare, and quit bitching about the cops.......thank you for showing me how great it is!!!!

Blacks just need to stay on the plantation.....its easier and simple to live in shit.......

Thanks .. you help make the argument that the Republican Party is full of racists just like you .. which makes all this whining about who Black people vote for quite silly.

Thanks again.
We don't whine.....just ask a question...blacks whine all the time about government funding.....it's all you care about. And keep voting for a party that keeps you in poverty since they brought you here......and you think you should be taken seriously?

:0) Who gives a fuck about what a moron takes seriously? You must be joking.

Your dumb ass isn't even smart enough to know that Trump is playing you for a fool .. :0) just another business opportunity. You're too dumb to know that even though most republicans know that.

Have you seen me asking you RW idiots for anything on this board in all the years I've been here?

Start from here .. you don't have shit I want or need. Don't need you politically. Again, you don't have shit .. just an increasingly powerless all white party full of racists just like you.

You dummies can't even help yourselves .. how are you going to help Black people? :lol: you must be joking.

Sorry man, Hillary is playing you for a fool....she did nothing last time....she'll do nothing this time....it's about that green....mo money yo!!!!

and you have no evidence to support your stupid claim. So keep whining and I'll continue to look forward to the Donald as president.

There is plenty of evidence you ignorant nutsack. You're just too stupid to know what even many republicans are well aware of.

:0) Don't kill yourself Nutsack. Lots and lots of angry white men like you do.

Must not be that great being you, huh?
if it's so obvious, then post the evidence democrud

:0) Kiss my ass you retarded fuck. You're much too stupid to figure it out even if I painted you a picture.

Just let it be a surprise. :0)
I know I've won when one resorts to this response. Thanks for playing. Have a nice day from an Angry white dude. LOL

What you've won is the prize for the dumbest asshole in America trying to talk politics that's way above your head.

Congratulations. :0)

Oh yeah dummy .. take this with you ..

Rep. Carlos Curbelo: Trump is 'a phantom candidate recruited by the left'
Rep. Carlos Curbelo: Trump is 'a phantom candidate recruited by the left'

IF TRUMP WERE A CLINTON PLANT, WHAT WOULD HE DO DIFFERENTLY?

Last July, the conservative Washington Post columnist George Will asked the question,

“If Donald Trump were a Democratic mole placed in the Republican Party to disrupt things, how would his behavior be any different?”
If Trump Were a Clinton Plant, What Would He Do Differently? - WhoWhatWhy

:lol: :popcorn:
so why do you feel it's important to interfere in my candidates right to campaign? Why are you and your BLM and young followers so angry that you must start fights where ever he speaks? What is your sides objective? Me, i give two shits what your candidates says it's al bullshit. she's a murder and criminal. She doesn't care for americans at all. Benghazi is all you need to hear.

So again, why do you feel the need to complain about Trump? why does your hitlery followers feel the need to interject their anger at his speeches?

You call us angry and yet it's all your side. So that just shows what little politics you follow.

Yea but what was illegal, racist and unconstitutional was the kinds of ID's you accept tended to be things white conservatives have like ccw permit, but not student id's. Things young liberals have.

It's obvious the GOP wants to suppress the vote. Don't even try

Oh, so no state ID that anybody can get just as easily as a drivers license? No conservatives in college either, huh?

what about chicago, or atlanta or ferguson, East St. Louis or baltimore. LA? how many fking run down towns do you need to see to see the failure that is a democrude?

Well, you haven't been to all of those towns you just read what your talking heads say about them. I've been to most of the largest cities in the USA and I agree with this author's perspective. The anti-Black propaganda persists only on a superficial level but that is enough to sway people like you. Here is a link that might spur you to look a bit further than Fox News or Rush Limbaugh!

The Cities Where African-Americans Are Doing The Best Economically
son, I live in Chicago today. this past weekend 40 shot 7 murdered. My father was born in Ferguson before it turned over, I've been in Baltimore, LA and Atlanta, I've been on the trains at each of these towns. So I am very familiar with what happens in these towns. I grew up in Berkley, MO. It is up there with Ferguson. You should learn your opponent before making stupid posts.

BTW, I challenge you to walk the streets at night in any of those neighborhoods. D'OH!!!!

They are the way they are due to lack of business. PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!

And guess why businesses won't go in those areas?

Impact Entrepreneurship is Thriving in Chicago

At a high level, there are a number of organizations bringing people together in this space.

• Forefront has worked over the past year to build a Social Innovation Roundtable in order to drive a conversation about moving more capital into nonprofit and for profit social enterprises in the city.
  • The Chicago Community Trust (CCT), MacArthur Foundation, and Calvert Foundation announced Benefit Chicago, a collaboration that aims to deploy $100 million in impact investments into nonprofits and social enterprises in Chicago. Bringing together a private foundation, a community foundation and a non-profit financial institution has enabled a unique structure whereby anyone from an individual to a business to an institution can invest in the community.
  • The Social Enterprise Alliance Chicago hosts panels and seminars with industry leaders on topics in the space,pitch nights to showcase social entrepreneurs, and monthly happy hours to network.
  • Goodcity supports both nonprofit organizations and for-profit organizations creating or enhancing neighborhood programs.
  • Seed613 (formerly JCC Pretense) has partnered with Upstart Chicago to work with entrepreneurs who are redesigning the experience and expression of Jewish life that have a lasting and positive effect on the community.
  • Social Venture Partners Chicago supports nonprofit organizations making meaningful and sustainable improvements within the Chicagoland community and host a yearly Fast Pitch.The Center for Neighborhood Technology (CNT) works to promote more livable and sustainable urban communities. Along with working on long-term community projects, they host events that bring together community members to solve neighborhood problems through tech and global community challenges.
  • The Center for Neighborhood Technology (CNT) works to promote more livable and sustainable urban communities. Along with working on long-term community projects, they host events that bring together community members to solve neighborhood problems through tech and global community challenges.
There are also a number of initiatives supporting a broader movement toward business with purpose.

• Conscious Capitalism in Chicago supports organizations in expanding their awareness, responsibility, results and impact in the world. Their yearly Summit brings together participants eager to deepen their practice of conscious capitalism.
  • Net Impact Chicago supports the community of impact focused professionals and students through monthly networking events, curation of job postings, and seminars.
  • One of the fastest growing paths toward business with purpose is to become certified as a B Corporation. In Illinois alone there are 21 registered B Corps pledging to make an impact.
  • If business with a purpose is something you’re just starting to think about, the Conscious Business Network is an on-line and live forum for professionals and leaders who are exploring purpose-driven possibilities.
Many of the Chicago region’s top colleges and universities have also stepped in to play a leading role. The Social Enterprise Initiative at Booth hosts an annual New Venture Challenge, Loyola hosts the Quinlan Social Enterprise Competition and the Northern Illinois CASE Pitch With a CAUSE provides seed funding to a social enterprise winner. Northwestern’s Kellogg School of Management’s Social Impact focus is designed to equip the next generation of business leaders to serve as socially responsible leaders — whether in nonprofit, for-profit or governmental organizations. And of course we have to point out that Impact Engine itself was founded by two university leaders – Linda Darragh was Director of Entrepreneurship Programs at Booth and Jamie Jones was Director of Social Entrepreneurship at Northwestern University’s Kellogg (SEEK) Program, Kellogg when they formed Impact Engine.

There is also a lot of effort being channeled into sector-specific work. When it comes to clean energy, Chicago has theClean Energy Trust, who has spearheaded programs that are revolutionizing the Midwest as a clean energy ecosystem, invested $1 million dollars in energy startups through the Clean Energy Challenge. The Energy Foundry is also a leading investor of venture capital in today’s most promising energy innovators.

Food is another hot sector: in 2014, The Chicago Community Trust in partnership with Kinship Foundation launchedFood:Land:Opportunity a multi-year initiative that aims to create a resilient local food economy while promoting market innovation and building wealth and assets in the Chicago region’s communities. They’re also hosting the Food to Market Challenge in October 2016 to help boost Chicago’s supply of local, sustainable food. The Good Food Business Accelerator, created by Family Farmed, supports entrepreneurs making an impact in supply chains for sustainable local food, and their first class of fellows went on to raise $17 million dollars in follow on investment. Helping to fund companies is the food sector is SLoFIG, a network of angel investors using private investment to re-establish a robust, sustainable local food system across the Chicago foodshed. Their investment model values both a impact and financial returns.

In the healthcare sector, check out the weekly events and workshops that MATTER hosts to keep entrepreneurs up-to-date with the latest trends in health innovation, and HealthBox, which drives collaboration between inventors, entrepreneurs and the healthcare industry.

Civic tech is also making an impact in Chicago. The Center for Neighborhood Technology (CNT) works to promote more livable and sustainable urban communities. Along with working on long-term community projects, they host events that bring together community members to solve neighborhood problems by create workable prototypes of apps that make local neighborhoods more sustainable, both environmentally and economically. Join CNT on June 17th at the Sustain-A-City Celebration to hear pitches from the finalists of the Urban Sustainability Apps Competition. Civic Blue1647 is using civic data to teach people about data and helping to start a conversation between technologists and the community in order to spark innovation at the neighborhood level.

Last but not least, the early success and recognition of Chicago impact entrepreneurs is paving the way for other entrepreneurs and investors to expand this movement. Of course, we have to highlight a number of Impact Engine portfolio companies:

Those are just a few success stories, check out our whole portfolio.
Impact Entrepreneurship is Thriving in Chicago

10,000 Small Businesses program thriving in Chicago
10,000 Small Businesses program thriving in Chicago

Home Ownership and Thriving Businesses Reduce Crime, according to Treasurer
Home Ownership and Thriving Businesses Reduce Crime, according to Treasurer - Gary/Chicago Crusader

New Business is Thriving in Chicago Claims City Business Solutions
New business Thriving in Chicago Claims City Business Solutions

123 Black-Owned Restaurants and Eateries in the Chicago area

123 Black-Owned Restaurants and Eateries in the Chicago area - Bean Soup Times

African-American’s Buying Power Projected to be $1.1 Trillion By 2015

The Nielsen Company study entitled “African-American Consumers: Still Vital, Still Growing,” which was commissioned by the National Newspaper Publishers Association, shows the underrepresented potential and spending power of the African American

The report’s findings, which will be presented at the June conference of the National Association of Black Accountants Conference in Nashville, Tennessee, found that the African American population is an economic force to be reckoned with, with a projected buying power of $1.1 trillion by 2015.

Also worth noting, the population of African-American consumers growth outpaces the rest of the population by 30 percent. Additionally, the demographic is younger, more educated and has higher incomes than commonly believed.

According to the study: between 2000 and 2009, the number of African Americans attending some college or earning degrees has grown: 45 percent of men; 54 percent of women. Households earning $75,000 or more grew by more than 60 percent, faster than the rest of the population. African American’s average income nationwide is $47,290.
African-American's Buying Power To Be $1.1 Trillion By 2015

Keep believing that we all live in poverty.
New Business is Thriving in Chicago Claims City Business Solutions
New business Thriving in Chicago Claims City Business Solutions

It's a seminar. It isn't new business. LOL :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

What were they talking about you stupid motherfucker?

"Chicago based City Business Solutions believe there are many reasons as to why businesses in the city are currently thriving. Despite its reputation for white collar companies and corporate culture the city has seen a huge rise in young and vibrant start-ups over the last few years. The city benefits from the Midwest’s diverse economy and large sales region, meaning that start-ups in the city have a strong potential for growth and can easily tap into larger, more fruitful markets. Chicago also has a strong entrepreneurial spirit, which in part is due to the region’s universities being hotspots for federal funding, which has helped to support many entrepreneurs ventures get off the ground. As well as this, City Business Solutions believe that the Chicago benefits from a highly collaborative culture with a strong focus on networking, helping new business owners to gain the support and contacts they need to succeed."

BUSINESS that you claim wasn't there.
sure there are. Why are they protesting no business here in Chicago then? I fking live here you fking fool. 40 shot and 7 dead this last weekend. You think businesses will go there really? :lmao::lmao::lmao:

They don't add up to much. Not enough to worry about.

Oh, but when you find some hapless SOB that never had an ID in their lives, doesn't have a ride to the drivers license bureau, or came to this country with no records such as a birth certificate and can't get an ID, every vote counts and we should be focused on that. But thousands of fraudulent votes by Democrats? Not enough to worry about. Hypocrite much?

If the GOP is clearly the party for rich people, which it obviously is based on who the rich donate to the most, then why shouldn't the Democratic party be the party for the middle class and poor people? It only makes sense.

And by your logic, the GOP wants to make the rich even richer in order to keep their support. And lets be honest, making the poor middle class doesn't help rich people out at all. Does it?

This is just the rich party trying to tell poor and middle class people that what is good for rich people is good for the rest of us. Sort of like TRICKLE DOWN??? And we know that's bullshit.

You can't get us to vote GOP by telling us the Democrats suck. We know that. We also know you suck more.

Actually, I'm not trying because I know you had rather just keep on crying, "Woe is little old me" and playing your victim card. That's all you have, al you will ever have, and all you really want. Just keep on voting Democrat and you will continue to keep all you have.
Keep voting GOP and you will die penniless.

They'd best move fast then. I'm 73 and retired now. It's going to be hard for anyone, even Hillary, to get to me.
Not true. Not true at all. My parents have $700K plus 2 homes. My mom had to go to an Alzheimers place where it cost her and my dad $11K a month. She was 69. Luckily she didn't live more than 3 weeks in that place. How much have you got saved? Lets pretend $500K which I know you don't. That's only 50 months. 4 years. If you have to go to a home your $500K can be gone in 4 years. Oh, and that doesn't count Ensures or the Depends or Morphine they gave her. Can you believe that? You pay $11K a month and food and medicine aren't included?
thanks obummer care.

They don't add up to much. Not enough to worry about.

Oh, but when you find some hapless SOB that never had an ID in their lives, doesn't have a ride to the drivers license bureau, or came to this country with no records such as a birth certificate and can't get an ID, every vote counts and we should be focused on that. But thousands of fraudulent votes by Democrats? Not enough to worry about. Hypocrite much?
so i'd like to know how they buy beer and cigarettes.

people should carry IDs every where they go in the event there is an accident. ever hear that?

Also, how do they get their welfare check? How do they prove who they are? your all's complaint is silly and illogical.

BTW, your complaint screams fraud!!!!!!!

Seems like it's you suggesting blacks can't do what you do.

But do they have a car like you? Do they have a babysitter? Id? Money to get an ID?

And are whites going to make blacks in poor area wait 2 hours to vote while you 20 minutes?

That's entirely up to the district. Each district or county sets their parameters on voting; how many workers will there be, how many voting tables will there be, what facility to use for voting and so on.

But as long as you bring it up, how do those people with no car or baby sitter go shopping? Go to the bank? Go to see relatives?

Most states that I'm aware of that have Voter-ID give poor people who can't afford an ID one free of charge.

The issue isn't the cost of the ID. Its the requirements to be issued the ID. And the time it takes to meet those requirements....especially when you're taking public transportation. Where they're often talking days off of work to get it done. And many people can't afford that.

States like Texas already blinked.....when they allowed gun licenses to be used as valid ID. While inexplicably taking Student ID's off the list of valid ID. Its all about who Republicans want to be voting.

And then there is in person voter fraud being virtually non-existent. Of the last 1,000,000,000 (that's Billion, with a B) votes cast.....there were 34 cases of in person voter fraud. That's one out of every 30,000,000 or so votes cast. Which means that in the US presidential election, out of all votes cast......we're looking about 4 instances of in person voter fraud for the entire nation.

Or about 1/12th of an instance of in person voter fraud per state for the entire presidential election.

Its clearly a bullshit issue. The republicans are having a demographic crisis. Their solution is to harass voters who don't lean republican so they don't vote. And to erode the perception of integrity of the entire election process and democracy itself.

With the GOP now arguing that if Trump doesn't win Pennsylvania (a State no republican has won since 1988 and Trump trails in by 13 points), that the election is rigged.

Which is dangerously insane bullshit.

First of all voter fraud goes on all the time and I have the reports to prove it. Don't listen to Democrats making false claims about virtually no fraud taking place and using Clinton language like "in person". Remember these are Democrats, and Democrats are born liars and thieves.

Secondly I am a CCW holder in my state. I've been investigated up and down before I got my license. I have to get re-fingerprinted every time I renew my CCW license. And you can't do that anywhere. You have to go to the Sheriffs office to get reissued. Now what does it take to get a college ID and how easy are they to reproduce?

people should carry IDs every where they go in the event there is an accident. ever hear that?

Also, how do they get their welfare check? How do they prove who they are? your all's complaint is silly and illogical.

Well I guess there are Democrats out there who never purchased alcohol or cigarettes, never went to a bar, never left the country where they needed a passport, never boarded an airplane in their lives, never opened up a bank account or applied for a loan, never cashed a check in their lives, so we should really be concerned about these hermits.

The party of excuses teach their sheep this nonsense and they spread it around like manure. There is only one reason the Democrat party doesn't want people to produce identification when voting, and it sure as hell has nothing to do with race or people not being able to obtain an ID.

Well I guess there are Democrats out there who never purchased alcohol or cigarettes, never went to a bar, never left the country where they needed a passport, never boarded an airplane in their lives, never opened up a bank account or applied for a loan, never cashed a check in their lives, so we should really be concerned about these hermits.

The party of excuses teach their sheep this nonsense and they spread it around like manure. There is only one reason the Democrat party doesn't want people to produce identification when voting, and it sure as hell has nothing to do with race or people not being able to obtain an ID.
shit dude there must be millions of those hermits.

What a moronic way for Trump to solicit support from blacks.....

Blacks MUST always remember not to trust this orange moron who actually FUNDED the birther movement insinuating that a half-black man could NOT legitimately be sitting in the oval office.

...and blacks MUST always remember that Trump called for the reinstatement of the death penalty in New York following a horrific rape case in which five black teenagers were wrongly convicted.

So, my fellow citizen who are black......would you "gamble" that Trump is your would-be "savior"???
My fellow black citizens in Baltimore are suffering and being abused under the current democratic mayor and her administration.

Blacks MUST always remember not to trust this orange moron who actually FUNDED the birther movement insinuating that a half-black man could NOT legitimately be sitting in the oval office.

...and blacks MUST always remember that Trump called for the reinstatement of the death penalty in New York following a horrific rape case in which five black teenagers were wrongly convicted.

So, my fellow citizen who are black......would you "gamble" that Trump is your would-be "savior"???
My fellow black citizens in Baltimore are suffering and being abused under the current democratic mayor and her administration.

I am not looking for a human savior. What does the birther movement have to do with this discussion?

I am not looking for a human savior. What does the birther movement have to do with this discussion?

The fact that you have to ask, confirms that NO answer....no matter how sound.....would ever convince you...

The fact that you have to ask, confirms that NO answer....no matter how sound.....would ever convince you...
I am convinced that you think that the democrat party holds solutions to the problems that beset the african american community. We give them one opportunity after another and yet the problems remain long after election cycles have ended.

Forum List

Back