Trump wants blacks to gamble on his "what the hell do you have to lose"

Isn't Clinton for a voucher system?

Hillary Clinton does not like voucher programs. While she does support school choice as it exists as a form of public education, Clinton has always been opposed to allowing public funds to be used toward private and religious schools. As a New York Senator, Hillary Clinton voted against voucher programs in Arkansas.....

Where Does Hillary Clinton Stand on Education Reform?

So only the rich and those serving public office have the clear "choice" given opportunity regardunh the type of education their kids are allowed to have, and NOT those among the middle class who can't afford such luxuries. Hillary just showed how much the Democrats really care about the middle class in affording the same opportunities they enjoy. The hypocrisy is SO amusing. :lol:

So much for Pelosi's belief in "choice and competition" among those who can't afford it. Democrat voters must simply LOVE throwing money at education while teachers pass their children over to the next grade, and kids can't measure up to a level of test standards. I mean the left must be so proud of that kind of accomplishment

Trump hit the nail on the head. Hillary doesn't care about black people--she cares about black votes. That's always been the case with Democrats, but now we have somebody on our side willing to say the words instead of just making implications or dancing around the truth.
Well, Damn, dude. What the hell do you think TRUMP wants? He is demonizing Hilary because he wants those Black votes and that is ALL he wants. He doesn't care about Black people any moire than YOU do.
Of course Trump wants their votes and he has promised them school vouchers for the children of poor families and millions of jobs for poor Americans when he deports the illegal immigrants who now have those jobs. The Clintons have never done anything for black people and yet Hillary believes she is entitled to their votes. This is why the Huffignton Post and The Nation have declared Hillary doens't deserve the votes of black people.

How Can Black People Trust Hillary Clinton After the 2008 Campaign?

Why Hillary Clinton Doesn’t Deserve the Black Vote

This election has more than what Hillary can do for Blacks at stake. Of prime importance is having a Democrat president choosing the next few Supreme Court Justices. Those choices will last for generations and willl affect the lives of Blacks for decades. That is why it is essential for Blacks, Jews, Asians, White women and White Liberals stick together and elect Hillary. Trump's promises mean nothing when you understand the political price we would have to pay for him to fulfill them.
If she is elected she will try to appoint liberal justices and this will have absolutely no effect on the lives of black people because all the legal aspects of discrimination against black Americans have all been settled. The only civil rights issues Clinton and Obama seem to be interested in are which bathrooms transgender students should be allowed to use or whether doctors can be forced to perform sex change surgeries.

Like you, Clinton and Obama see no value in providing the children of poor families with the same educational opportunities the children of wealthier families have or in providing more jobs and higher wages to low skilled and unskilled workers. Clearly, this is no longer the Democratic Party of FDR or Elanor Roosevelt or Truman or JFK or LBJ or Hubert Humphrey or McGovern or Gene McCarthy; that party was deeply concerned with the problems of the poor in America, but the party the Clintons fashioned is concerned only with winning, regardless of the cost to anyone else; not one word about the problems of the poor could be heard at the Democratic convention. The Clintons have made a mockery of the traditional values of the Democratic Party, and if the great leaders of the past could have attended the convention, they would have been shocked and disgusted by what they saw and heard.

There would be no political price to pay to implement Trump's plans to provide educational opportunities to the children of poor families equal those the children of wealthier families enjoy, and there would be no political price to pay to implement his plan to free up millions of jobs for unskilled and low skilled Americans that have been stolen form them by illegal immigrants, American voters are, however, paying a shameful moral price in allowing the Clintons and Obama to go on denying educational and employment opportunities to the poor so that the Democrats can hold on to the support of teachers unions and Hispanic voters.

Photo I.D. is racist...you cant make this stuff u

Tell you what, take your BUNS and Doses and go bitch at the courts that are smacking down your racist attempts....
Good luck, moron.

All those courts are saying, if you think they're basing it on perceived racism, is that blacks can't do what everyone else seems to be able to do.

Has NAT been able to provide one actual litigated case showing a clear victim having been forced out of the voting process with no means or effort provided to them in acquiring an opportunity to vote? Still waiting on that bit of proof of voter suppression. I'm not going to let this one go NAT as long as you feel that such suppression exists as a result of voter ID.

Last edited:
will make my point even more crystal clear: Show me a legal pending case involving a state voter ID law with litigated facts supporting actual voters who have had their votes specifically suppressed due to such action.

Tell you what....I don't know of any such case....just as YOU don't know of any voter who didn't vote when these two jerks showed up in Philadelphia......Or do you?

285px-Philadelphia_polling_place_security_patrols_2008.png

The far right is panicking. The angst and rage as they realize the size of Trump's inevitable campaign defeat amazes the objective observer. They act as if it is the end of the world, instead of a presidential election. Blacks are very wise to not trust Trump.

So they're wise to stay slaves to a party where the President that got it all started said he'd have them doing what they've gladly obliged for 50 years now? Tells me they either don't want to do better or they're too stupid to do better.

Blacks endured Reagan and the two Bushes for a total of 20 years. Very little changed for them, if anything ,during that time. Don't you think Blacks would have wandered off your imagined Democratic Plantation if the GOP's Plantation offered a better deal? Obviously, the GOP left a bad impression.

16 years with Clinton and Obama things haven't changed and that's with Democrats taking care of blacks. Seems that neither party is doing anything.
I beg to differ concerning Obama. Considering the many impediments heaped upon him by the Republicans Obama managed to accomplish a lot for the average American consumer and the poor. Blacks benefitted from all those things. 10 million of them were able to get health care and not be dropped because of pre existing conditions or if they got sick. Credit card reform helped them too.

THE List of 371 Obama Accomplishments so far, With Citations

The list is so long that I cannot post all of Obama's accomplishments here… Here are some of his "pro average joe"accomplishments…Average Joe is multiracial.…….heh heh heh!

Worked to provide affordable, high-quality child care to working families. Provide affordable, high-quality child care

Through the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act, cut taxes for 95% of America’s working families. None

Tax rates for average working families are the lowest since 1950. Under Obama Taxes Reach Lowest Level Since Truman

Extended and fully funded the patch for the Alternative Minimum Tax for 10 years. Alternative Minimum Tax Reform Now Part of the Senate Stimulus

Extended discounted health coverage under the COBRA health insurance law for the unemployed from 9 months to 15 months, and he’s also extended unemployment benefits more than a few times. U.S. Political News, Opinion and Analysis - HuffPost Politicshttp://nyti.ms/emrqKJ President extends unemployment benefits by up to 20 weeks - Nov. 5, 2009 Obama compromises with GOP to extend tax cuts, unemployment benefits

Provided a $20 billion increase for the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (Food Stamps). Food Stamps

Signed an Executive Order that established the White House Office of Urban Affairs. New White House Office to Redefine Urban Policy

Included the Buffet Rule in his 2014 budget proposal, in order to fulfill a campaign promise to make sure tax rates are fair between the rich and the middle class. http://1.usa.gov/19PkdQo

Used the fiscal cliff negotiations to extend for five additional years the American Opportunity Tax Credit, which provides tax credits to families for college-related expenses, thus saving those families up to $10,000. You Can Get $10,000 Per Child In College Tax Credits, Thanks To The Fiscal Cliff Deal

Increased protections for the unemployed who are seeking a government job. Presidential Memorandum -- Enhancing Safeguards to Prevent the Undue Denial of Federal Employment Opportunities to the Unemployed and Those Facing Financial Difficulty Through no Fault of Their Own

Updated and modernized overtime regulations under the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) Presidential Memorandum -- Updating and Modernizing Overtime Regulations

Signed and implemented the Healthy Hunger-Free Kids Act, to improve nutrition in schools and make children healthier. Healthy Hunger-Free Kids Act | Food and Nutrition Service

To make college more affordable and accountable, will begin rating colleges with regard to affordability and value. Obama proposes college-rating system in bid to increase affordability

Initiated a reform of federal job training programs, to make them more relevant to the current economy and the job market. Presidential Memorandum -- Job-Driven Training for Workers

Under Obama, the bottom 95% of taxpayers pay lower federal income taxes than at any time in the last 50 years, including under Reagan, or either Bush. Federal Income Taxes on Middle-Income Families Remain Near Historic Lows | Center on Budget and Policy Priorities

Signed a presidential memorandum authorizing six weeks paid leave for all federal employees with a new baby and encouraged Congress to do the same for all workers. WHfamilyleavefacts

2014 marked the first time since 1984 that unemployment dropped in all 50 states and the District of Columbia. 1.usa.gov/1E25u0C

Took steps to improve workplace safety by creating an Advisory Board to study workers’ exposure to toxic substances. Executive Order -- Establishing the Advisory Board on Toxic Substances and Worker Health

Changed overtime rules to make it far more difficult for employers to avoid paying overtime to workers. Obama overtime rule could raise wages for 5 million

Changed rules for federal contractors, guaranteeing that all workers earn paid leave; this should affect about 300,000 workers. Executive Order -- Establishing Paid Sick Leave for Federal Contractors

Negotiated a law to finally replace “No Child Left Behind” and remove much of the onerous government “oversight” that caused children to stagnate, not improve, academically. Obama signs new education act into law, replaces No Child Left Behind

Interesting how many of those that you listed involved one person/group of persons getting something that someone other person/groups of persons was forced to fund.

16 years with Clinton and Obama things haven't changed and that's with Democrats taking care of blacks. Seems that neither party is doing anything.

The question is what is anybody supposed to be doing for the blacks? If you can come up with an answer, then the next question would be, why shouldn't we be doing the same for the Hispanics, the Asians, the Arabs.........

You hear the politicians saying they're doing things for "the people". Sounds to me when you hear Liberals speak it's they're handing to (fill in the blank) and the blank is always a minority.

The far right is panicking. The angst and rage as they realize the size of Trump's inevitable campaign defeat amazes the objective observer. They act as if it is the end of the world, instead of a presidential election. Blacks are very wise to not trust Trump.

So they're wise to stay slaves to a party where the President that got it all started said he'd have them doing what they've gladly obliged for 50 years now? Tells me they either don't want to do better or they're too stupid to do better.

Blacks endured Reagan and the two Bushes for a total of 20 years. Very little changed for them, if anything ,during that time. Don't you think Blacks would have wandered off your imagined Democratic Plantation if the GOP's Plantation offered a better deal? Obviously, the GOP left a bad impression.

Why should blacks wander off the Democrat planation. The results of having stayed on it for 50 years is so good. Twice the unemployment rate of whites, 75% bastard birth rates, higher poverty rate that any other group, lower educational attainment than any other group. What more could the blacks ask for by voting Democrat.

Has NAT been able to provide one actual litigated case showing a clear victim having been forced out of the voting process with no means or effort provided to them in acquiring an opportunity to vote? Still waiting on that bit of proof of voter suppression. I'm not going to let this one go NAT as long as you feel that such suppression exists as a result of voter ID.

Thelma Mitchell, Nashville, Tenn.

When Thelma Mitchell, a retired state employee, learned that her old employee ID (which was issued by the state and included her photo) wouldn't meet Tennessee's new voter ID law, she went to a motor vehicle office to obtain a valid photo ID. The agency asked her for a birth certificate, but she didn't have one and was denied her request for a new ID.

Mitchell, 93, has never had a birth certificate. She wasn't born in a hospital and was delivered by a midwife, in Alabama in 1918. Birth certificates, particularly for African-Americans in the South, weren't regularly generated at the time. As a result, Mitchell may not be able to vote this year for the first time in decades.

"I got so mad" about being turned away, Mitchell said in an interview. "I was holding my peace to keep from telling him off. So I didn't get to vote."

Another obstacle for Tennessee seniors: The state doesn't put photos on the licenses of drivers over age 65. This practice affects some 30,000 people, according to voting rights advocates in the state.

Florence Hessing, Bayfield, Wis.

At age 96, Florence Hessing is disabled, rarely leaves her home and votes by absentee ballot. She has a driver's license that expired a few years ago. She wrote to the state asking the requirements for obtaining a new photo ID under the state's recently enacted voter ID law. The response she received outlined the requirements and included a $28 fee — which angered Hessing because she expected the ID to be free.

Hessing first had to come up with a birth certificate. She wrote to Iowa, where she was born, but the state had no official record.

"I think that's a shift if I can't vote," Hessing said in an interview. "It'd feel like I was thrown out."

Ruthelle Frank, Brokaw, Wis.

Like Hessing and Mitchell, Frank, 84, was denied in her application for a new voter ID because she lacked a birth certificate. She was born in Wisconsin, has lived in the same home for 83 years and never had need of the document.

"After I was married, we made several trips into Canada. I used my baptismal certificate to cross all the time," Frank said. "That's all I ever needed."

She called her county's registrar of deeds, to no avail. The state's vital records office managed to find her birth certificate, but there were other problems — both her parents' names were misspelled, rendering the document invalid.

"In order to get it corrected, I'd have to amend it. And it would cost $200," Frank said. "I decided I didn't want to spend $200 for the right to vote because I've always thought the right to vote was free. I don't think it's fair."

Why New Photo ID Laws Mean Some Won't Vote

will make my point even more crystal clear: Show me a legal pending case involving a state voter ID law with litigated facts supporting actual voters who have had their votes specifically suppressed due to such action.

Tell you what....I don't know of any such case....just as YOU don't know of any voter who didn't vote when these two jerks showed up in Philadelphia......Or do you?

285px-Philadelphia_polling_place_security_patrols_2008.png

Did I bring up bring up the black panthers in Philadelphia to you? Show me where that discussion has taken place or what that has to do with Voter ID

If she is elected she will try to appoint liberal justices and this will have absolutely no effect on the lives of black people because all the legal aspects of discrimination against black Americans have all been settled.

You can bet your pointed hood that the MAIN reason I'm voting for Clinton is the appointment of liberal judges to the SCOTUS.
........and regarding the issue that "all legal aspects of discrimination" have been settled, check out what Scalia and his puppets did to the Voting Rights Act.

Why should blacks wander off the Democrat planation.

Will you right wing morons ever stop using that trite phrase preached to you by Sean Hannity about "democrat plantations"??
(note how to spell "plantation", btw.)

A huge majority of poor blacks live in vivid red states.......

Isn't Clinton for a voucher system?

Hillary Clinton does not like voucher programs. While she does support school choice as it exists as a form of public education, Clinton has always been opposed to allowing public funds to be used toward private and religious schools. As a New York Senator, Hillary Clinton voted against voucher programs in Arkansas.....

Where Does Hillary Clinton Stand on Education Reform?

Already answered, like I said, all I know is her love for Wall St., big corporations and the 1%ers. That's clinches why I wont vote for her.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Why should blacks wander off the Democrat planation.

Will you right wing morons ever stop using that trite phrase preached to you by Sean Hannity about "democrat plantations"??
(note how to spell "plantation", btw.)

A huge majority of poor blacks live in vivid red states.......

One of those areas is in my state. Out of 7 districts here, it's the only blue one and the ONLY on where more than 20% of the residents of that district get food stamps. Coincidental that it's a blue district and majority black? Not hardly.

Voter ID is a good idea.

There has been no proven massive voter massive voter frauds in many years.

There has been proven GOP voter suppression.

Those days for both parties are over after this election.

If she is elected she will try to appoint liberal justices and this will have absolutely no effect on the lives of black people because all the legal aspects of discrimination against black Americans have all been settled.

You can bet your pointed hood that the MAIN reason I'm voting for Clinton is the appointment of liberal judges to the SCOTUS.
........and regarding the issue that "all legal aspects of discrimination" have been settled, check out what Scalia and his puppets did to the Voting Rights Act.
The appointment of liberal justices is the only rational reason anyone could have to vote for Hillary, but as you have demonstrated in your post, you have no idea what effect that would have on issues concerning black Americans today. When you do vote for Hillary, you will be voting against equal educational opposrtunities for the children of poor families and you will be voting against freeing up millions of jobs for poor Americans now held by illegal immigrants. When you consider the effect your vote for Hillary will have on poor black families clearly it is you who is wearing the pointed hood.

Thelma Mitchell, Nashville, Tenn.

When Thelma Mitchell, a retired state employee, learned that her old employee ID (which was issued by the state and included her photo) wouldn't meet Tennessee's new voter ID law, she went to a motor vehicle office to obtain a valid photo ID. The agency asked her for a birth certificate, but she didn't have one and was denied her request for a new ID.

Mitchell, 93, has never had a birth certificate. She wasn't born in a hospital and was delivered by a midwife, in Alabama in 1918. Birth certificates, particularly for African-Americans in the South, weren't regularly generated at the time. As a result, Mitchell may not be able to vote this year for the first time in decades.

"I got so mad" about being turned away, Mitchell said in an interview. "I was holding my peace to keep from telling him off. So I didn't get to vote."

Another obstacle for Tennessee seniors: The state doesn't put photos on the licenses of drivers over age 65. This practice affects some 30,000 people, according to voting rights advocates in the state.

Florence Hessing, Bayfield, Wis.

At age 96, Florence Hessing is disabled, rarely leaves her home and votes by absentee ballot. She has a driver's license that expired a few years ago. She wrote to the state asking the requirements for obtaining a new photo ID under the state's recently enacted voter ID law. The response she received outlined the requirements and included a $28 fee — which angered Hessing because she expected the ID to be free.

Hessing first had to come up with a birth certificate. She wrote to Iowa, where she was born, but the state had no official record.

"I think that's a shift if I can't vote," Hessing said in an interview. "It'd feel like I was thrown out."

Ruthelle Frank, Brokaw, Wis.

Like Hessing and Mitchell, Frank, 84, was denied in her application for a new voter ID because she lacked a birth certificate. She was born in Wisconsin, has lived in the same home for 83 years and never had need of the document.

"After I was married, we made several trips into Canada. I used my baptismal certificate to cross all the time," Frank said. "That's all I ever needed."

She called her county's registrar of deeds, to no avail. The state's vital records office managed to find her birth certificate, but there were other problems — both her parents' names were misspelled, rendering the document invalid.

"In order to get it corrected, I'd have to amend it. And it would cost $200," Frank said. "I decided I didn't want to spend $200 for the right to vote because I've always thought the right to vote was free. I don't think it's fair."

Why New Photo ID Laws Mean Some Won't Vote

In response to your dated information from an article in 2012, either the article was not aware of voter ID laws of those particular states or they were preying upon uninformed voters

Concerning Tennessee

If the photo identification is expired, the voter must also present one of the following: a copy of a current utility bill, bank statement, government check, paycheck or other government document that shows the voter’s name and address.

What ID is required when voting? | Tennessee Secretary of State

Concerning Wisconsin

* There are also accommodations in the law for absentee voters who cannot make it to a polling place because they are indefinitely confined, or live in a nursing home or care facility. These voters do not need to show their photo ID, but other rules do apply.
* An indefinitely confined voter does not need to provide a copy of photo ID. Instead, the witness’ signature on the Absentee Ballot Certificate Envelope satisfies the photo ID requirement. A signature is still required from both the witness and the voter.

Attach a copy to your mail ballot application or bring one of the following IDs with you to vote:
* A Wisconsin DOT-issued driver license with photo (or without photo if you have a religious exemption)
* A Wisconsin DOT-issued ID card with photo (or without photo if you have a religious exemption)
* Military ID card
* A US passport
* A certificate of naturalization issued on Nov 8, 2014 or later
* Are there exceptions to the new law? | BRING IT TO THE BALLOT | Wisconsin Elections Commission

Forum List

Back