Trump wants blacks to gamble on his "what the hell do you have to lose"

Don't care if she does or not. She has stupid morons like yourself fooled. I can't help you are willing to sellout America to big business and Wall St. Just don't bitch about the separation between rich and poor, you are a reason for it.

I survived the disaster of a Cheney (and, oh, yeah, GWB) administration, I'm sure we'll survive 8 years of Hillary.

you will be voting against freeing up millions of jobs for poor Americans now held by illegal immigrants.

Only a TRUE moron (and right winger.....but I repeat myself) would "conclude" that poor black families from the inner cities will be shipped to CA to pick tomatoes and onions ....jobs now held by the equally poor illegal aliens...Unless, of course, you'd be OK with paying $30 for a pound of tomatoes.

Illegal aliens are providing (or subsidizing) through their servitude of a few bucks a week, what very few Americans would work for.......mowing lawns, fixing roofs, and other very menial jobs......Again, in your sick half-brain, you've actually bought into the scenario that black unemployment is caused by illegal aliens.......as the likes of a Trumpster have convinced you to believe.

Secondly, as I've already stated, VOUCHERS are just a dog-whistle attempt to RE-SEGREGATE our public scholl system...I won't try to explain it again since I've already done it twice before (above.)

Stay dumb.....We need morons to convince our kids that education and objectivity prevents your kind of mindset.

In response to your dated information from an article in 2012, either the article was not aware of voter ID laws of those particular states or they were preying upon uninformed voters

Contemplate this.......In a moment of unexpected candor, the evil that men do is exposed.......

Pennsylvania Republican: Voter ID Laws Are ‘Gonna Allow Governor Romney To Win’

Pennsylvania Republican House Leader Mike Turzai (R-PA) finally admitted what so many have speculated: Voter identification efforts are meant to suppress Democratic votes in this year’s election.

At the Republican State Committee meeting, Turzai took the stage and let slip the truth about why Republicans are so insistent on voter identification efforts — it will win Romney the election, he said:

“We are focused on making sure that we meet our obligations that we’ve talked about for years,” said Turzai in a speech to committee members Saturday. He mentioned the law among a laundry list of accomplishments made by the GOP-run legislature.“Pro-Second Amendment? The Castle Doctrine, it’s done. First pro-life legislation — abortion facility regulations — in 22 years, done.
Voter ID, which is gonna allow Governor Romney to win the state of Pennsylvania, done.”

Pennsylvania Republican: Voter ID Laws Are ‘Gonna Allow Governor Romney To Win’ – ThinkProgress

you will be voting against freeing up millions of jobs for poor Americans now held by illegal immigrants.

Only a TRUE moron (and right winger.....but I repeat myself) would "conclude" that poor black families from the inner cities will be shipped to CA to pick tomatoes and onions ....jobs now held by the equally poor illegal aliens...Unless, of course, you'd be OK with paying $30 for a pound of tomatoes.

Illegal aliens are providing (or subsidizing) through their servitude of a few bucks a week, what very few Americans would work for.......mowing lawns, fixing roofs, and other very menial jobs......Again, in your sick half-brain, you've actually bought into the scenario that black unemployment is caused by illegal aliens.......as the likes of a Trumpster have convinced you to believe.

Secondly, as I've already stated, VOUCHERS are just a dog-whistle attempt to RE-SEGREGATE our public scholl system...I won't try to explain it again since I've already done it twice before (above.)

Stay dumb.....We need morons to convince our kids that education and objectivity prevents your kind of mindset.

Shakles is not telling you that he would want much more difficult approach to get a WI voter ID.

In post after post, you only demonstrate how profoundly stupid and ignorant you are and uninterested you are in the problems of poor Americans. In Arizona, when tough laws regarding illegal immigrants forced 40% of them out of the state, the median wage for low skilled workers rose 6%, wages for farm workers rose 15% and wages for construction workers rose 10%. Clearly, getting rid of the illegal immigrants benefited American workers.

There is no rational basis for your ridiculous claim about school vouchers and segregation. The only federally funded school voucher program is the one in D.C. which Obama has been trying to defund ever since he first took office. It provides vouchers to all children of families that earn less than 107% of the federal poverty line and it provides sufficient funds for the poorest of families to send their children to private schools. There is no way any sane, honest person would claim this program could lead to segregation. I know you have no interest in the facts, but if anyone else is following this discussion who would like to know about the school voucher program the Democrats are so opposed to, here is a link to a Wiki article about it.

D.C. Opportunity Scholarship Program - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This is the program that Trump wants to implement across America and that the Democrats want to prevent. The only reason the Democrats want to prevent this program is that the teachers unions oppose it and the Democrats need the help of these unions during elections. In other words, Democrats are saying the children of poor families will have to suffer if that what it takes to make Hillary president.

Well, Damn, dude. What the hell do you think TRUMP wants? He is demonizing Hilary because he wants those Black votes and that is ALL he wants. He doesn't care about Black people any moire than YOU do.

Then I guess that puts him on a level playing field with the Democrats for the black vote, doesn't it?
So you , trump and his fan club, have no complaint.

The far right is panicking. The angst and rage as they realize the size of Trump's inevitable campaign defeat amazes the objective observer. They act as if it is the end of the world, instead of a presidential election. Blacks are very wise to not trust Trump.

So they're wise to stay slaves to a party where the President that got it all started said he'd have them doing what they've gladly obliged for 50 years now? Tells me they either don't want to do better or they're too stupid to do better.

Blacks endured Reagan and the two Bushes for a total of 20 years. Very little changed for them, if anything ,during that time. Don't you think Blacks would have wandered off your imagined Democratic Plantation if the GOP's Plantation offered a better deal? Obviously, the GOP left a bad impression.

16 years with Clinton and Obama things haven't changed and that's with Democrats taking care of blacks. Seems that neither party is doing anything.
The Democrats are not only taking care of Blacks they are taking care of the average American. When Blacks take advantage of things done for the general populace by Democrats your focus is only on them. Why?

Don't care if she does or not. She has stupid morons like yourself fooled. I can't help you are willing to sellout America to big business and Wall St. Just don't bitch about the separation between rich and poor, you are a reason for it.

I survived the disaster of a Cheney (and, oh, yeah, GWB) administration, I'm sure we'll survive 8 years of Hillary.

Yep, I survived Obama, and I'll survive Clinton. I just like all you hypocrites bitching about Romney and his affinity for the ultra rich, yet are willing to vote for the ultra rich Clinton.

The far right is panicking. The angst and rage as they realize the size of Trump's inevitable campaign defeat amazes the objective observer. They act as if it is the end of the world, instead of a presidential election. Blacks are very wise to not trust Trump.

So they're wise to stay slaves to a party where the President that got it all started said he'd have them doing what they've gladly obliged for 50 years now? Tells me they either don't want to do better or they're too stupid to do better.

Blacks endured Reagan and the two Bushes for a total of 20 years. Very little changed for them, if anything ,during that time. Don't you think Blacks would have wandered off your imagined Democratic Plantation if the GOP's Plantation offered a better deal? Obviously, the GOP left a bad impression.

16 years with Clinton and Obama things haven't changed and that's with Democrats taking care of blacks. Seems that neither party is doing anything.
The Democrats are not only taking care of Blacks they are taking care of the average American. When Blacks take advantage of things done for the general populace by Democrats your focus is only on them. Why?

Not they haven't. They mainly feed them crumbs to make the feel good.

Democrats are killing the middle class and in the last eight years the gap between the rich and the rest of America has widened. Drink the kool-aid, I'm not. Neither party cares about blacks, poor, or middle class. The Democrats and the Republicans are taking care of their money flow, which is the rich.

And you are the one that mentioned blacks, I didn't. Funny how you try to use racism as a dividing point. Tired Democratoc tactic.

bitching about Romney and his affinity for the ultra rich, yet are willing to vote for the ultra rich Clinton

If you think that most of us had a hard time with Romney because of his "affinity for the ultra rich",,,then, by all means, stay dumb..... Go back to Romney "binders of women: and his bitching about Obamacare which should basically have Romney's name on it also, while he was Gov. of Mass.

bitching about Romney and his affinity for the ultra rich, yet are willing to vote for the ultra rich Clinton

If you think that most of us had a hard time with Romney because of his "affinity for the ultra rich",,,then, by all means, stay dumb..... Go back to Romney "binders of women: and his bitching about Obamacare which should basically have Romney's name on it also, while he was Gov. of Mass.

You are stupid enough to vote for the big corporations and the ultra rich and you call others dumb? What an idiot.

Healthcare is a state issue, not a federal.

Not they haven't. They mainly feed them crumbs to make the feel good.

Democrats are killing the middle class and in the last eight years the gap between the rich and the rest of America has widened.

Maybe I can help educate right wingers just a tiny bit more......but, you can bring a horse (an ass0 to water but......well, you know the rest.

UNDER DEMOCRATIC PRESIDENTS, MINORITIES MAKE ECONOMIC GAINS - AND SO DO WHITES

Under Democratic Presidents, Minorities Make Economic Gains - And So Do Whites | Scholars Strategy Network

Why focus on black Americans? Because that is what the thread is about.

Do you mean that when black Americans take advantage of Democrats allowing illegal immigrants to take away their jobs and keep wages low, they are benefiting from Democratic policies? Do you mean when black Americans take advantage of Democrats fighting to prevent the children of poor families from getting school vouchers that will rescue them from failed dangerous schools they are benefiting form Democratic policies?

I beg to differ concerning Obama. Considering the many impediments heaped upon him by the Republicans Obama managed to accomplish a lot for the average American consumer and the poor. Blacks benefitted from all those things. 10 million of them were able to get health care and not be dropped because of pre existing conditions or if they got sick. Credit card reform helped them too.

THE List of 371 Obama Accomplishments so far, With Citations

The list is so long that I cannot post all of Obama's accomplishments here… Here are some of his "pro average joe"accomplishments…Average Joe is multiracial.…….heh heh heh!

Worked to provide affordable, high-quality child care to working families. Provide affordable, high-quality child care

Through the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act, cut taxes for 95% of America’s working families. None

Tax rates for average working families are the lowest since 1950. Under Obama Taxes Reach Lowest Level Since Truman

Extended and fully funded the patch for the Alternative Minimum Tax for 10 years. Alternative Minimum Tax Reform Now Part of the Senate Stimulus

Extended discounted health coverage under the COBRA health insurance law for the unemployed from 9 months to 15 months, and he’s also extended unemployment benefits more than a few times. U.S. Political News, Opinion and Analysis - HuffPost Politicshttp://nyti.ms/emrqKJ President extends unemployment benefits by up to 20 weeks - Nov. 5, 2009 Obama compromises with GOP to extend tax cuts, unemployment benefits

Provided a $20 billion increase for the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (Food Stamps). Food Stamps

Signed an Executive Order that established the White House Office of Urban Affairs. New White House Office to Redefine Urban Policy

Included the Buffet Rule in his 2014 budget proposal, in order to fulfill a campaign promise to make sure tax rates are fair between the rich and the middle class. http://1.usa.gov/19PkdQo

Used the fiscal cliff negotiations to extend for five additional years the American Opportunity Tax Credit, which provides tax credits to families for college-related expenses, thus saving those families up to $10,000. You Can Get $10,000 Per Child In College Tax Credits, Thanks To The Fiscal Cliff Deal

Increased protections for the unemployed who are seeking a government job. Presidential Memorandum -- Enhancing Safeguards to Prevent the Undue Denial of Federal Employment Opportunities to the Unemployed and Those Facing Financial Difficulty Through no Fault of Their Own

Updated and modernized overtime regulations under the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) Presidential Memorandum -- Updating and Modernizing Overtime Regulations

Signed and implemented the Healthy Hunger-Free Kids Act, to improve nutrition in schools and make children healthier. Healthy Hunger-Free Kids Act | Food and Nutrition Service

To make college more affordable and accountable, will begin rating colleges with regard to affordability and value. Obama proposes college-rating system in bid to increase affordability

Initiated a reform of federal job training programs, to make them more relevant to the current economy and the job market. Presidential Memorandum -- Job-Driven Training for Workers

Under Obama, the bottom 95% of taxpayers pay lower federal income taxes than at any time in the last 50 years, including under Reagan, or either Bush. Federal Income Taxes on Middle-Income Families Remain Near Historic Lows | Center on Budget and Policy Priorities

Signed a presidential memorandum authorizing six weeks paid leave for all federal employees with a new baby and encouraged Congress to do the same for all workers. WHfamilyleavefacts

2014 marked the first time since 1984 that unemployment dropped in all 50 states and the District of Columbia. 1.usa.gov/1E25u0C

Took steps to improve workplace safety by creating an Advisory Board to study workers’ exposure to toxic substances. Executive Order -- Establishing the Advisory Board on Toxic Substances and Worker Health

Changed overtime rules to make it far more difficult for employers to avoid paying overtime to workers. Obama overtime rule could raise wages for 5 million

Changed rules for federal contractors, guaranteeing that all workers earn paid leave; this should affect about 300,000 workers. Executive Order -- Establishing Paid Sick Leave for Federal Contractors

Negotiated a law to finally replace “No Child Left Behind” and remove much of the onerous government “oversight” that caused children to stagnate, not improve, academically. Obama signs new education act into law, replaces No Child Left Behind

Obamacare doesn't have real numbers because many have moved from employer healthcare to Obamacare, also many that jumped on Obamacare in 14 dropped off the rolls in 15. Obamacare has hit the middle class harder than any group, higher deductibles are plaguing employer contributed plans plus very high increases in plans. They finally got rid of Kennedy's NCLB.

Unemployment? What did Obama do there?

Lots of propaganda, that is all you have. How many poor people have federal jobs? How many poor going to college? Listed some things twice, on and on. The propaganda rolls on.
Each item on the list I posted is verifiable. I suggest you click on main link to see the full extent of Obama's accomplishments. If you think those items are propaganda I suggest you prove it instead of grunting and snorting like a frustrated fool!

In response to your dated information from an article in 2012, either the article was not aware of voter ID laws of those particular states or they were preying upon uninformed voters

Contemplate this.......In a moment of unexpected candor, the evil that men do is exposed.......

Pennsylvania Republican: Voter ID Laws Are ‘Gonna Allow Governor Romney To Win’

Pennsylvania Republican House Leader Mike Turzai (R-PA) finally admitted what so many have speculated: Voter identification efforts are meant to suppress Democratic votes in this year’s election.

At the Republican State Committee meeting, Turzai took the stage and let slip the truth about why Republicans are so insistent on voter identification efforts — it will win Romney the election, he said:

“We are focused on making sure that we meet our obligations that we’ve talked about for years,” said Turzai in a speech to committee members Saturday. He mentioned the law among a laundry list of accomplishments made by the GOP-run legislature.“Pro-Second Amendment? The Castle Doctrine, it’s done. First pro-life legislation — abortion facility regulations — in 22 years, done.
Voter ID, which is gonna allow Governor Romney to win the state of Pennsylvania, done.”

Pennsylvania Republican: Voter ID Laws Are ‘Gonna Allow Governor Romney To Win’ – ThinkProgress

Maybe he suspected a lot or cheating going on in that state.

Must not have read the links I posted. If you did, you would have read how public schools are more segregated than school vouchers. That's because all public schools serve the community in which they are in. If you live X and have to attend public school, that's the school you are going to go to.

With vouchers, the recipient can pick or choose any school in any neighborhood to attend. It's not based on where you live. If you can get your kid there, then that's the school he or she will go to. It doesn't matter if it's a mile away or ten miles away. It's the parents choice.

You just can't get out of this mindset that illegals are all picking onions for some reason. The illegals in this country makeup 5.1% of our workforce today, and blacks make up 11.6%. Now think about that for a few minutes.

This is much different because of the Supreme Court balance. Sure, if you don't like a representative, you can always vote them out the next election. You can't do that with Supreme Court justices. And here is the devious plot:

First take away our constitutional rights to own firearms.

Second, make whites a minority in this country by allowing amnesty and opening the flood gates to our country.

Third, give them voting rights either by executive order or by majority vote if Democrats would ever regain leadership of the house.

Fourth, that will make this a one-party country at least for the reminder of our lives. Our social programs will explode and our debt will be unstoppable.

I beg to differ concerning Obama. Considering the many impediments heaped upon him by the Republicans Obama managed to accomplish a lot for the average American consumer and the poor. Blacks benefitted from all those things. 10 million of them were able to get health care and not be dropped because of pre existing conditions or if they got sick. Credit card reform helped them too.

THE List of 371 Obama Accomplishments so far, With Citations

The list is so long that I cannot post all of Obama's accomplishments here… Here are some of his "pro average joe"accomplishments…Average Joe is multiracial.…….heh heh heh!

Worked to provide affordable, high-quality child care to working families. Provide affordable, high-quality child care

Through the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act, cut taxes for 95% of America’s working families. None

Tax rates for average working families are the lowest since 1950. Under Obama Taxes Reach Lowest Level Since Truman

Extended and fully funded the patch for the Alternative Minimum Tax for 10 years. Alternative Minimum Tax Reform Now Part of the Senate Stimulus

Extended discounted health coverage under the COBRA health insurance law for the unemployed from 9 months to 15 months, and he’s also extended unemployment benefits more than a few times. U.S. Political News, Opinion and Analysis - HuffPost Politicshttp://nyti.ms/emrqKJ President extends unemployment benefits by up to 20 weeks - Nov. 5, 2009 Obama compromises with GOP to extend tax cuts, unemployment benefits

Provided a $20 billion increase for the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (Food Stamps). Food Stamps

Signed an Executive Order that established the White House Office of Urban Affairs. New White House Office to Redefine Urban Policy

Included the Buffet Rule in his 2014 budget proposal, in order to fulfill a campaign promise to make sure tax rates are fair between the rich and the middle class. http://1.usa.gov/19PkdQo

Used the fiscal cliff negotiations to extend for five additional years the American Opportunity Tax Credit, which provides tax credits to families for college-related expenses, thus saving those families up to $10,000. You Can Get $10,000 Per Child In College Tax Credits, Thanks To The Fiscal Cliff Deal

Increased protections for the unemployed who are seeking a government job. Presidential Memorandum -- Enhancing Safeguards to Prevent the Undue Denial of Federal Employment Opportunities to the Unemployed and Those Facing Financial Difficulty Through no Fault of Their Own

Updated and modernized overtime regulations under the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) Presidential Memorandum -- Updating and Modernizing Overtime Regulations

Signed and implemented the Healthy Hunger-Free Kids Act, to improve nutrition in schools and make children healthier. Healthy Hunger-Free Kids Act | Food and Nutrition Service

To make college more affordable and accountable, will begin rating colleges with regard to affordability and value. Obama proposes college-rating system in bid to increase affordability

Initiated a reform of federal job training programs, to make them more relevant to the current economy and the job market. Presidential Memorandum -- Job-Driven Training for Workers

Under Obama, the bottom 95% of taxpayers pay lower federal income taxes than at any time in the last 50 years, including under Reagan, or either Bush. Federal Income Taxes on Middle-Income Families Remain Near Historic Lows | Center on Budget and Policy Priorities

Signed a presidential memorandum authorizing six weeks paid leave for all federal employees with a new baby and encouraged Congress to do the same for all workers. WHfamilyleavefacts

2014 marked the first time since 1984 that unemployment dropped in all 50 states and the District of Columbia. 1.usa.gov/1E25u0C

Took steps to improve workplace safety by creating an Advisory Board to study workers’ exposure to toxic substances. Executive Order -- Establishing the Advisory Board on Toxic Substances and Worker Health

Changed overtime rules to make it far more difficult for employers to avoid paying overtime to workers. Obama overtime rule could raise wages for 5 million

Changed rules for federal contractors, guaranteeing that all workers earn paid leave; this should affect about 300,000 workers. Executive Order -- Establishing Paid Sick Leave for Federal Contractors

Negotiated a law to finally replace “No Child Left Behind” and remove much of the onerous government “oversight” that caused children to stagnate, not improve, academically. Obama signs new education act into law, replaces No Child Left Behind

Obamacare doesn't have real numbers because many have moved from employer healthcare to Obamacare, also many that jumped on Obamacare in 14 dropped off the rolls in 15. Obamacare has hit the middle class harder than any group, higher deductibles are plaguing employer contributed plans plus very high increases in plans. They finally got rid of Kennedy's NCLB.

Unemployment? What did Obama do there?

Lots of propaganda, that is all you have. How many poor people have federal jobs? How many poor going to college? Listed some things twice, on and on. The propaganda rolls on.
Each item on the list I posted is verifiable. I suggest you click on main link to see the full extent of Obama's accomplishments. If you think those items are propaganda I suggest you prove it instead of grunting and snorting like a frustrated fool!

Numbnuts, how does his giving paid maternity leave to government workers help the poor? Love how you gloss over crap you can't handle.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This is much different because of the Supreme Court balance. Sure, if you don't like a representative, you can always vote them out the next election. You can't do that with Supreme Court justices. And here is the devious plot:

First take away our constitutional rights to own firearms.

Second, make whites a minority in this country by allowing amnesty and opening the flood gates to our country.

Third, give them voting rights either by executive order or by majority vote if Democrats would ever regain leadership of the house.

Fourth, that will make this a one-party country at least for the reminder of our lives. Our social programs will explode and our debt will be unstoppable.

make sure you bring lots of chips while you're hiding under your bed .

Forum List

Back