Trump wants Elon to head a Government Efficiency Task Force. Fantastic Idea!

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
I have posted many times that our Federal Government is SEVERELY BLOATED, full of redundancy, waste, fraud and departments that add zero value to America. A focused task force that would actually DO SOMETHING about trimming the fat and perhaps some of the Democrat corruption out of Federal Government would be one of the most important steps taken by a US President. Elon Musk is clearly one of the most brilliant minds on the planet currently.

Of course the Democrat Gaslight Machine is already spinning it into 'TRUMP WILL USE MUSK TO TAKE AWAY YOUR SOCIAL SECURITY". The Sun comes up and the Democrats start lying. SSDD

I have posted many times that our Federal Government is SEVERELY BLOATED, full of redundancy, waste, fraud and departments that add zero value to America. A focused task force that would actually DO SOMETHING about trimming the fat and perhaps some of the Democrat corruption out of Federal Government would be one of the most important steps taken by a US President. Elon Musk is clearly one of the most brilliant minds on the planet currently.

Of course the Democrat Gaslight Machine is already spinning it into 'TRUMP WILL USE MUSK TO TAKE AWAY YOUR SOCIAL SECURITY". The Sun comes up and the Democrats start lying. SSDD

getting an outsuder to look at fraus waste and abuse is always a good idea. president harris should consider finding a committee of sane non maga persons to do so

nothing qualifies musk for that job, and his considerable interests in receiving "free shit" make that a bad idea.

Maybe he can do for America what he did for Twitter

That idea has to be among the most stupid I have ever heard. Elon Musk, a native South African, who has at best a superficial understanding of our political system and who seems to have a vendetta against it, is the person Trump wants in charge to determine its efficiency???? I guess Trump never thought that Musk has his own vested interest in how the government should work for his own personal gain. Or more likely, Trump doesn't give damn as long as Musk's dollars keep flowing into his campaign coffers.

Just another reason to vote for Kamala Harris.

Last edited:
Just start small. Cut 10 percent out of every dept and increase that by 5 percent for another 4 years. Quit funding never ending wars and social engineering.

That idea has to be among the most stupid I have ever heard. Elon Musk, a native South African, who has at best a superficial understanding of our political system and who seems to have a vendetta against it, is the person Trump wants in charge to determine its efficiency???? I guess Trump never thought that Musk has his own vested interest in how the government should work for his own personal gain. Or more likely, Trump doesn't give damn as long as Musk's dollars keep flowing into his campaign coffers.

Do you think the richest man in the world can balance a budget? I bet he can. It's time that our government stop considering us their ATM.

Trump wants Elon to head a Government Efficiency Task Force. Fantastic Idea!​

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

You do know Musk holds US citizenship?

Do you think the richest man in the world can balance a budget? I bet he can. It's time that our government stop considering us their ATM.
Government is not a business. The federal budget is a helluva lot more complicated than balancing a checkbook. That is why the two last "businessmen" presidents have been complete failures: Trump and W.

Last edited:
So you seem to think him being born in SA makes him incapable of understanding the political system.
There are posters on this board who don't understand our system. Musk has done nothing to indicate he is prepared or ready to handle an overhaul or review of our governmental "efficiency". Quite the opposite, if his "tweets" are any indication, he has a polemicist and nothing more. I give him credit for being a good businessman, but keep him away from the halls of government.

There are posters on this board who don't understand our system. Musk has done nothing to indicate he is prepared or ready to handle an overhaul or review of our governmental "efficiency". Quite the opposite, if his "tweets" are any indication, he has a polemicist and nothing more. I give him credit for being a good businessman, but keep him away from the halls of government.

You mean like how Kamala had no understanding to handle immigration as border czar?

If my grandmother could balance a budget, I'll bet Musk is smart enough to do it too.

Forum List

Back