Trump wants no part of Biden

You loons can talk all you want but Trump wants no part of Biden. Biden will beat Trump. And while you loons barked about how Sanders was robbed, you fail to realize that the man who could really have won in 2016 chose not to run and to supported Hillary. Let Biden stand across from Trump in a debate. He will roast Trump. So run your mouths with Trumps nicknames, but his time is almost up.

Lord the stupid is strong in this one.

Last edited:
You loons can talk all you want but Trump wants no part of Biden. Biden will beat Trump. And while you loons barked about how Sanders was robbed, you fail to realize that the man who could really have won in 2016 chose not to run and to supported Hillary. Let Biden stand across from Trump in a debate. He will roast Trump. So run your mouths with Trumps nicknames, but his time is almost up.
Right on board with Male, pale and stale Biden.
The party sends another career elitist and you lap it.
So much for your party of diversity.
Joe's time is past.
So is Trumps.

Biden can't beat a fence post. He's run for president 3 times and never won a primary as a presidential candidate.

I guess Democrats think they can screw over the activist wing of the Party like they did the Sanders voters, again, and take them for granted in the General Election.

ANNALS OF LEFTIST AUTOPHAGY: The Coming Democrat Civil War.

PJ Media? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Sanders got his ass whipped. And let me tell you that Trump would be better off against Joe Biden then Kamala Harris. She will rip Trumps heart out and shove it up his ass. Now bring all the usual idiocy about me saying this, but if that's the finals, Trump would be better off quitting.

Biden can't beat a fence post. He's run for president 3 times and never won a primary as a presidential candidate.

I guess Democrats think they can screw over the activist wing of the Party like they did the Sanders voters, again, and take them for granted in the General Election.

Sanders got his ass whipped. And let me tell you that Trump would be better off against Joe Biden then Kamala Harris. She will rip Trumps heart out and shove it up his ass. Now bring all the usual idiocy about me saying this, but if that's the finals, Trump would be better off quitting.

Is it just me, or does this little boy seem angry?

For some reason your post brought this to mind....

And all your posts bring this....

hqdefault.jpg

For some reason your post brought this to mind....

And all your posts bring this....

hqdefault.jpg

Is that the bus you rode on when they bussed you into white schools?

I'm getting a serious case of deja vu.

I'm sure the nation's predators will love voting from him.

:auiqs.jpg:
Predators like Donald, right? Idiot

Biden isn't going to make it through the primary......he said Anita Hill was lying........he's toast....

You got President grab them by the pussy who has called 19 women liars about his assaults, and 2 women he paid to shut up and you're talking about Anita Hill.

Take that weak ---- somewhere else.

Who's the president of the United States, weaksauce?

1atrumpmock.png

Biden was the democrats only hope and now that is lost

His age is suddently showing ... Even with Trump not too much younger Bidens looks and energy looks are much Worse and will scare too many people

The others have no chance of winning the Midwestern workers voters

Plus the kamala and sanders and pocahuntas warren voters would not come out to vote for Biden

So it's all over

The democrats are toast !!!

His age is suddently showing ... Even with Trump not too much younger Bidens looks and energy looks are much Worse and will scare too many people

Plus the kamala and sanders and pocahuntas warren voters would not come out to vote for Biden

So it's all over

So it's all over

I'd like to believe you, but then there's the propaganda machine running full force.

I'd say Joe isn't a bad guy, I'd rather have Trump, though.

Joe would have been better than Obama, true story.

Old white man is not going even win the nomination.

Who do you think will?

Bidens age has caught up with him suddenly

Also his family being bought off by China

And the voters of sanders and Harris and pocohontas will not show up to vote for Biden

Too many strong points that proves Biden has no chance and the democrats have no chance

Trump with the strong steel tariffs are gaining more support from PA each day as the steel industry builds back in PA

PA has a lot of old white men and the one that wins that state wins the election

Biden isn't going to make it through the primary......he said Anita Hill was lying........he's toast....

You got President grab them by the pussy who has called 19 women liars about his assaults, and 2 women he paid to shut up and you're talking about Anita Hill.

Take that weak ---- somewhere else.

Who's the president of the United States, weaksauce?

View attachment 266991

And your point? Ignorant white trash like you sit in your trailers reveling about this presidency while Trump fucks you up the --- with no Vaseline. Fucking idiot.

Forum List

Back