Trump wants no part of Biden

Biden was the democrats only hope and now that is lost

His age is suddently showing ... Even with Trump not too much younger Bidens looks and energy looks are much Worse and will scare too many people

The others have no chance of winning the Midwestern workers voters

Plus the kamala and sanders and pocahuntas warren voters would not come out to vote for Biden

So it's all over

The democrats are toast !!!

On November 8, 2020 are you going to accept your ass whippin or are you going to pull the angry right wing white boy and go into the town square and start shooting people.

You loons can talk all you want but Trump wants no part of Biden. Biden will beat Trump. And while you loons barked about how Sanders was robbed, you fail to realize that the man who could really have won in 2016 chose not to run and to supported Hillary. Let Biden stand across from Trump in a debate. He will roast Trump. So run your mouths with Trumps nicknames, but his time is almost up.

Biden isn't going to make it through the primary......he said Anita Hill was lying........he's toast....

You got President grab them by the pussy who has called 19 women liars about his assaults, and 2 women he paid to shut up and you're talking about Anita Hill.

Take that weak ---- somewhere else.

Who's the president of the United States, weaksauce?

View attachment 266991

And your point? Ignorant white trash like you sit in your trailers reveling about this presidency while Trump fucks you up the --- with no Vaseline. Fucking idiot.
Tards like you will eat your words.

2600 sq ft trailer? Mmm, okay.
What if that "trailer" is on 25 acres, dumbass?

Biden was the democrats only hope and now that is lost

His age is suddently showing ... Even with Trump not too much younger Bidens looks and energy looks are much Worse and will scare too many people

The others have no chance of winning the Midwestern workers voters

Plus the kamala and sanders and pocahuntas warren voters would not come out to vote for Biden

So it's all over

The democrats are toast !!!

On November 8, 2020 are you going to accept your ass whippin or are you going to pull the angry right wing white boy and go into the town square and start shooting people.

What ass whippin? From people like you?

Say hello to my Plant City friend, shitlord. Get real, leftist tards like you are going away. I bet you don't even understand this man, but I do. I told you about that before. You don't know a damn thing about the niggas or crackas 'round heanh, you yankee dumbass. We all in this thing together, something you fail to understand. I'll say it again: We all in this thing together.

Tell me I ain't seen a redbone get sunburnt and I didn't.
Oh! Your "melanin superiority" just fucked up there. ;)

I got my sun yesterday, more than your "black" ass could handle, punk.

I live in FL, and it's 98 with 80%+ humidity today, c'mon down heanh and get you some!

Last edited:
You loons can talk all you want but Trump wants no part of Biden. Biden will beat Trump. And while you loons barked about how Sanders was robbed, you fail to realize that the man who could really have won in 2016 chose not to run and to supported Hillary. Let Biden stand across from Trump in a debate. He will roast Trump. So run your mouths with Trumps nicknames, but his time is almost up.

Delusion
A belief or altered reality that is persistently held despite evidence or agreement to the contrary, generally in reference to a mental disorder.

I figured you needed to know what ails you. The first step in the treatment of any malady is knowing what condition to treat. You can thank me later.

Like I said before: We all in this thing together. If you wanna be a poopy-pants, that's up to you. The rest of us are just going to go on.

Biden isn't going to make it through the primary......he said Anita Hill was lying........he's toast....

You got President grab them by the pussy who has called 19 women liars about his assaults, and 2 women he paid to shut up and you're talking about Anita Hill.

Take that weak ---- somewhere else.

Who's the president of the United States, weaksauce?

View attachment 266991

And your point? Ignorant white trash like you sit in your trailers reveling about this presidency while Trump fucks you up the --- with no Vaseline. Fucking idiot.

Trump supporters have the highest net worth..

Do you know what that means and proves ??

Biden can't beat a fence post. He's run for president 3 times and never won a primary as a presidential candidate.

I guess Democrats think they can screw over the activist wing of the Party like they did the Sanders voters, again, and take them for granted in the General Election.

ANNALS OF LEFTIST AUTOPHAGY: The Coming Democrat Civil War.

Sanders got his ass whipped. And let me tell you that Trump would be better off against Joe Biden then Kamala Harris. She will rip Trumps heart out and shove it up his ass. Now bring all the usual idiocy about me saying this, but if that's the finals, Trump would be better off quitting.

Is it just me, or does this little boy seem angry?
He does. And he'll be even angrier after Trump wipes the floor with Kamala-toe Harris.

Forum List

Back