Trump wants no part of Biden

Biden isn't going to make it through the primary......he said Anita Hill was lying........he's toast....

You got President grab them by the pussy who has called 19 women liars about his assaults, and 2 women he paid to shut up and you're talking about Anita Hill.

Take that weak ---- somewhere else.

The moron has lost twice already against weaker opponents.
What makes you think he can beat the Juggernaut?

Trump lost the popular vote and got Russian help.

Hardly a juggernaut.

Sorry no collusion....
He won in 16 and has brought this country to new highs!
What exactly are dems going to run on other than we hate Trump?
I want a direct answer,none of your shady bullshit.
How will Biden improve on what we already have?

There never was any collusion. Biden can run on how he/Obama revived a dead economy and handed Trump an economy that was already growing. Now Biden can reimplement things Trump ended which will improve the economy. Trump has bought nothing to new anything.

And that's why Trump fears Biden.

How do you improve an economy that is setting records?

You got President grab them by the pussy who has called 19 women liars about his assaults, and 2 women he paid to shut up and you're talking about Anita Hill.

Hardly a juggernaut.

Sorry no collusion....

There never was any collusion. Biden can run on how he/Obama revived a dead economy and handed Trump an economy that was already growing. Now Biden can reimplement things Trump ended which will improve the economy. Trump has bought nothing to new anything.

Our so-called booming economy is only booming for the rich. Everyone else is merely surviving and taking on debt.

Trump will decide not to debate anyone, the thing he hates most of all is defending his record.

Yeah....it'll be a real bitch defending the best economy in decades and record setting job numbers. What will he ever do!!
He will do what he always does, talk about half of America like garbage and lie his fat ass off.

As a Deplorable?
Go fuck yourself.......

I didn't know infants could type.

Hardly a juggernaut.

Sorry no collusion....

Our so-called booming economy is only booming for the rich. Everyone else is merely surviving and taking on debt.

Dont know about you but when I make more money I spend more money.
And when you start caring about illegals undercutting low wage Americans give me a shout.

Trump will decide not to debate anyone, the thing he hates most of all is defending his record.

Yeah....it'll be a real bitch defending the best economy in decades and record setting job numbers. What will he ever do!!
He will do what he always does, talk about half of America like garbage and lie his fat ass off.

As a Deplorable?
Go fuck yourself.......

I didn't know infants could type.

Is that anyway to talk to more than half of America?
Did hillary teach you nothing in her abject failure?

Hardly a juggernaut.

Sorry no collusion....

That is not remotely true. The blue collar laborers are killing it. Unemployment is near 3% in Boston. Businesses cannot find laborers. Your lies are amazing.

Biden isn't going to make it through the primary......he said Anita Hill was lying........he's toast....

Hardly a juggernaut.

And you didn't come forward with the evidence....I am shocked.

Why are you asking for evidence everybody already knows.
upload_2019-4-30_19-31-47.png

Only a complete moron would think this. Trump LOVES debate. That is where he thrives.

Keep dreaming about America's crazy old uncle winning the election lefties. Maybe it's good therapy for TDS.

As always, the EV map still favors the Dems
Let’s see if Trump can repeat his narrow victories

You loons can talk all you want but Trump wants no part of Biden. Biden will beat Trump. And while you loons barked about how Sanders was robbed, you fail to realize that the man who could really have won in 2016 chose not to run and to supported Hillary. Let Biden stand across from Trump in a debate. He will roast Trump. So run your mouths with Trumps nicknames, but his time is almost up.

Biden is a retard. Slurs his speech, no coherent thought. An iq of a gnat. Trump will wipe the toilet with his head.

Forum List

Back