Trump wants to call Black athletes traiters, yet he partners with the Russians?

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Let me get this straight, we have in fact a sitting president, who has yet to call out Putin who not only hacked our elections but trampled on the one staple of democracy, we treasure collectively, the vote....which is completely unamerican.....but has no problems hating on a peaceful protest by black athletes. The man is a shit head to the core

Let me get this straight, we have in fact a sitting president, who has yet to call out Putin who not only hacked our elections but trampled on the one staple of democracy, we treasure collectively, the vote....which is completely unamerican.....but has no problems hating on a peaceful protest by black athletes. The man is a shit head to the core

And yet Trump somehow beat The Hag & Co.

Tigger, you would not agree with anything that doesn't put blacks above the rest of the population of the US.

Let me get this straight, you are a race baiting illiterate black moron.

• Banned

Yeah, thanks to Putin...get the fuck outta here

I am so sick and tired of blacks dividing this country. All those who are race first can go to hell.

• Banned
And get this straight to, since when do I give a fuck about you and your thoughts?

The Hag was a viable candidate?

Would you EHO?

YOU leave and leave the rest of us alone!

And get this straight to, since when do I give a fuck about you and your thoughts?

Sadly you think yours do.

Tigger, you would not agree with anything that doesn't put blacks above the rest of the population of the US.
How the fuck is supporting people who protest a cause, somehow how putting mf's above you white trashies? For the last time morons, its not always about YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!! Contrary to popular beliefs, there are most people in the country besides you red white and vomit pink mf's.

(sigh)....get a room and shut up

(sigh)....get a room and shut up

Did you just make a sloppy man pass on him?

How the fuck is supporting people who protest a cause, somehow how putting mf's above you white trashies? For the last time morons, its not always about YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!! Contrary to popular beliefs, there are most people in the country besides you red white and vomit pink mf's.
I got as far as "White Trashies". You can go back to your real home, Africa anytime you want. We will applaud your move.

The Donald did not call anyone a "traiter." He expressed the legitimate and widely-held opinion that the National Anthem is a testament to the greatness of America, and is not to be disrespected, especially in this public forum (at NFL games), by people who are the manifest beneficiaries of the general color-blindness and generosity of the American people.

Indeed, in recent years, the playing of the National Anthem before professional sports games has been CLOSELY associated with American military heroism, to the extent that disrespecting the Anthem is tantamount to disrespecting those who have acted heroically for our Nation, often to the death.

And as with much of what Trump says, he was speaking extemporaneously, from his "gut," and not seriously suggesting possible breaches of contract by NFL owners (or the players, for that matter).

And BTW, President Trump [I love typing that phrase] has on a few recent occasions put to bed the fictitious "bro-mance" with President Putin through various military actions. Apparently you weren't paying attention.

I got as far as "White Trashies". You can go back to your real home, Africa anytime you want. We will applaud your move.
I'd love to return, but with so many white whore's over there, dark meat divin, I'll pass!!

The Donald did not call anyone a "traiter." He expressed the legitimate and widely-held opinion that the National Anthem is a testament to the greatness of America, and is not to be disrespected, especially in this public forum (at NFL games), by people who are the manifest beneficiaries of the general color-blindness and generosity of the American people.

Indeed, in recent years, the playing of the National Anthem before professional sports games has been CLOSELY associated with American military heroism, to the extent that disrespecting the Anthem is tantamount to disrespecting those who have acted heroically for our Nation, often to the death.

And as with much of what Trump says, he was speaking extemporaneously, from his "gut," and not seriously suggesting possible breaches of contract by NFL owners (or the players, for that matter).

And BTW, President Trump [I love typing that phrase] has on a few recent occasions put to bed the fictitious "bro-mance" with President Putin through various military actions. Apparently you weren't paying attention.
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ, wake me up when I give a damn about you and your comments

I'd love to return, but with so many white whore's over there, dark meat divin, I'll pass!!
Join your original tribe. You can take Kaepernick with you. Then you both can be throwing spears instead of footballs.

Forum List

Back