Trump wants to execute drug dealers

Breaking News Update!

Look what I found.......Bill Clinton wanted to execute drug dealers 25 years ago.

Killer Executed After Clinton Denies Clemency

DW7MJ4FVMAE943t

Like Johnson and Johnson, Pfizer,.......???

Or does he want armed vigilantes gunning down Little Snookie selling dime bags on the corner?

Does it hurt to twist oneself into a pretzel for the moron in the WH every day?

All of you love this idea. You support it. But you don't want to believe that he said it. You don't trust the media which reported it. I believe it's because deep down, you know it's wrong for America and is something the president should be advocating.

In a few days when he blurts it out on live TV, you'll cheer like Eagle's fans, though.

You're an idiot. I've been advocating treating drug dealers as mass murders for many years. Hundreds a day die from their poison and many more die at the hands of their customers. Add in the general violence in the drug trade amongst competitors for territory and you get more dead. You also pay higher prices for everything you buy because of drugs. Feel free to try to disprove any of these FACTS, you can't.

Legalize them. Problem solved.

So you claim that legalizing them will stop the addicted from killing and stealing to get the money to feed their habits. You're a damn fool.

Now tell me how thc reduces your mental state or makes it immoral?

One of the most basic and central tenants of true Morality is self-reliance and the ability to make clear minded decisions at all times. That means avoiding things thst cloud the mind and the decision making process. Including drugs and alcohol.

All of you love this idea. You support it. But you don't want to believe that he said it. You don't trust the media which reported it. I believe it's because deep down, you know it's wrong for America and is something the president should be advocating.

In a few days when he blurts it out on live TV, you'll cheer like Eagle's fans, though.

You're an idiot. I've been advocating treating drug dealers as mass murders for many years. Hundreds a day die from their poison and many more die at the hands of their customers. Add in the general violence in the drug trade amongst competitors for territory and you get more dead. You also pay higher prices for everything you buy because of drugs. Feel free to try to disprove any of these FACTS, you can't.

So you claim that legalizing them will stop the addicted from killing and stealing to get the money to feed their habits. You're a damn fool.

Legalize and regulate.

Just like beer and booze.

Dummy.

Seriously. The answer is NOT to deny them their constitutional rights like the American Taliban wants.

Where have I said that? Don't just talk, back it up.

Now tell me how thc reduces your mental state or makes it immoral?

One of the most basic and central tenants of true Morality is self-reliance and the ability to make clear minded decisions at all times. That means avoiding things thst cloud the mind and the decision making process. Including drugs and alcohol.

How about anything with sugar because when your blood sugar is going up or a drastic drop it definitely clouds your mind. Carbs? Man do just eat all lean meat?

Legalize and regulate.

Just like beer and booze.

Dummy.

LMAO, try answering the damn question. BTW how many do drunk drivers kill every year? Now you want to add to the problem?

I'm sure you have all heard that the war on drugs does not work in the US, and they are partly correct. The war has failed, but the lie is the notion that there was ever a war to begin with.

All that is needed is the political will.

It has failed because it is a war on American Citizens who choose to use non-government approved recreational substances. Don't forget, the government approved substances kill far more than the non approved ones.

Political will with a heavy dose of fascism to enforce behavioral laws. Good luck with that.

The problem is that in this country there is no death penalty for murderers and rapists. There is only TALK ---- and TALK is cheap!

Forum List

Back