Trump wants to execute drug dealers

Trump reportedly told friends he wants to execute every drug dealer in America.
Trump has Duterte envy, unchecked power.
Lets check the fascism list:
p56bsvi.jpg
Where would Jr get his stash?

i wonder how he feels about thieves having their hands amputated or their cheeks branded?

probably less enthusiastic :lol:
Drug dealers sell death. they deserve to be fed to the hogs.

I would never do that to a hog.
...but they do eliminate the need to dispose of the bodies, and for a while it would decrease the need to supply them with other foods.

If Trump really said that he would be my hero. Execute them on the spot. Right on the sidewalk.

There was recently a young girl who got high and clawed her own eyes out. She will go through life an addict and blind. Execute the bastards.
There is a country where drunk drivers that injure people are shot at the scene of the accident by the officer. No arrest, no bail, no trial by judge or jury...just instant death penalty...carried out.

If Trump really said that he would be my hero. Execute them on the spot. Right on the sidewalk.

There was recently a young girl who got high and clawed her own eyes out. She will go through life an addict and blind. Execute the bastards.
There is a country where drunk drivers that injure people are shot at the scene of the accident by the officer. No arrest, no bail, no trial by judge or jury...just instant death penalty...carried out.

Either the person has the drug or alcohol in their system or not. A trial isn't necessary. China does not have trials for drug use. They treat it as a medical problem. If drugs are present in the person's system, they go into work rehab in one of the mega factories to be unpaid labor for three years. Maybe that will make them better. No prisons, no trials, no lawyers, just a medical test.

I'd aim a little higher, but not really a bad idea

Damned good idea. Get the providers and the dealers, not the users.

Kill a few and all of a sudden the drug business won't be worth much.

Works for me.

In some neighborhoods here in Charlotte, drug dealers avoid dealing because they're apt to get shot by a sniper. It's happened about 4 times in the past 10 years and the police have been searching without success for the snipers.

I'd aim a little higher, but not really a bad idea

Damned good idea. Get the providers and the dealers, not the users.

Kill a few and all of a sudden the drug business won't be worth much.

Works for me.

In some neighborhoods here in Charlotte, drug dealers avoid dealing because they're apt to get shot by a sniper. It's happened about 4 times in the past 10 years and the police have been searching without success for the snipers.

It appears someone doesn't like drug dealers.

Good for them. Hope they kill a few more.

Either the person has the drug or alcohol in their system or not. A trial isn't necessary. China does not have trials for drug use. They treat it as a medical problem. If drugs are present in the person's system, they go into work rehab in one of the mega factories to be unpaid labor for three years. Maybe that will make them better. No prisons, no trials, no lawyers, just a medical test.
Often, a test is not necessary to determine that a person is drunk on alcohol.

Leave it to liberals to defend drug dealers and give not a shit to their victims. Victims? Yes, those who die from drugs that wouldn't be available to them if all the drug dealers died instead.

Proud of yourselves?

With any luck you can show off that pride at the funeral of the next family number to die of an OD.

Now tell me how thc reduces your mental state or makes it immoral?

One of the most basic and central tenants of true Morality is self-reliance and the ability to make clear minded decisions at all times. That means avoiding things thst cloud the mind and the decision making process. Including drugs and alcohol.
And chocolate, and adrenalin, and good sex, and...

Leave it to liberals to defend drug dealers and give not a shit to their victims. Victims? Yes, those who die from drugs that wouldn't be available to them if all the drug dealers died instead.

Proud of yourselves?

With any luck you can show off that pride at the funeral of the next family number to die of an OD.

See the fascist testing their wings under the Trump Regime.

Cigarettes kill more Americans than all illegal drugs combined. Summary execution for 7-11 clerks?

Self-Indulgent Scum

Poison the drug supply. The pushers are only the symptom; the guiltiest and most disposable trash are the users

These drug dealers are certainly scum, but we have due process of law. Anybody thinking contrary to due process doesn't understand the values of our country.
The Rule of Law Is the Rule of Lawyers

You mean the do-nothing process. The rulers have distorted and weakened it just to see how much misrule we will slavishly put up with.

Forum List

Back